1. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 08:57
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    And what if you accept the fact that the further you go back in evolution the simpler the organisms get? Until you get to such things as bacteria, which can't be said to be "adult" and "child"?
    Futile argument. The first human had to be an adult. Any person who has seen an infant, knows that an infant cannot live for too long without an adult. How can we explain that our first 'ancestor' was an adult? We cannot.
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 09:06
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Scientists have NO idea how the human brain works. Are you kidding me????
    No, I am not kidding you. I myself know quite a lot about how the brain works. The fact that you don't isn't evidence that scientists don't know, it is just evidence that you are ignorant.
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 09:09
    What do you think happened? We came from apes?
    Actually we are apes. And yes, we evolved from other apes.

Much better theory twhitehead.
    Of course it is. The real question is, given that you have clearly heard it before, why you were so dishonest earlier in the thread in suggesting I thought otherwise.

Keep in mind, the first ape STILL had to be an adult. A CHILD ape would have died. Your theory sucks.
    Its not my theory you are criticising, it is your wrong theory that you have already changed once. I am sure you actually know the answer and are just being dishonest with your strawman argument.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 09:09
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    No, I am not kidding you. I myself know quite a lot about how the brain works. The fact that you don't isn't evidence that scientists don't know, it is just evidence that you are ignorant.
    Wrong. Scientists have NO idea how the human brain works. The human brain is a marvel of engineering that we cannot comprehend.

Stop pretending that YOU know something.
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 09:10
    It is my opinion that scientists will never understand the brain.
    Well your opinion doesn't count for much.
  6. Cape Town
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 09:111 edit
    Futile argument. The first human had to be an adult. Any person who has seen an infant, knows that an infant cannot live for too long without an adult. How can we explain that our first 'ancestor' was an adult? We cannot.
    Infant snakes seem to do just fine on thier own.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 09:12
    Well your opinion doesn't count for much.
    Fine. I doubt that you are a brain surgeon. Your opinion is just that.....an opinion.

You will find any reason to be an atheist, even when the proof of the human body proves otherwise. Keep your head in the sand.
  8. Cape Town
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 09:131 edit
    Wrong. Scientists have NO idea how the human brain works.
    Repeating it over and over doesn't make it true.

The human brain is a marvel of engineering that we cannot comprehend.
    Not true.

I am not pretending. Stop pretending you know what I know or do not know or what scientists know.

Once again, your own ignorance isn't evidence for anything other than your lack of education.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 09:15
    Repeating it over and over doesn't make it true.

[b]The human brain is a marvel of engineering that we cannot comprehend.

Not true.

I am not pretending. Stop pretending you know what I know or do not know or what scientists know.

Once again, your own ignorance isn't evidence for anything other than your lack of education.
    twhitehead.....scientists have admitted that they have NO idea how the human brain works.

Why are you arguing this futile point? It is embarrasing on your point.
  10. Cape Town
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 09:15
    Fine. I doubt that you are a brain surgeon.
    True.

Your opinion is just that.....an opinion.
    I didn't express an opinion. I expressed a fact. It is not my opinion that I know something about how the brain works, it is a fact that I do. Of course you don't have to believe me.
    You could also learn a lot about how the brain works if you were interested.
  11. Cape Town
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 09:17
    twhitehead.....scientists have admitted that they have NO idea how the human brain works.
    Repeating it over and over doesn't make it true. Can you provide any evidence that scientists have admitted any such thing?

Why are you arguing this futile point?
    Because you are wrong. And no, it isn't futile.
  12. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 09:32
    What do you think happened? We came from apes?

Much better theory twhitehead. Keep in mind, the first ape STILL had to be an adult. A CHILD ape would have died. Your theory sucks.
    It's not his theory, and you really need to calm down and consider the theory before you attack it, lest you look like a fool.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 09:44
    True.

[b]Your opinion is just that.....an opinion.

I didn't express an opinion. I expressed a fact. It is not my opinion that I know something about how the brain works, it is a fact that I do. Of course you don't have to believe me.
    You could also learn a lot about how the brain works if you were interested.[/b]
    You have NO idea how the brain works. Stop acting as if science will help you.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 09:45
    Originally posted by C Hess
    It's not his theory, and you really need to calm down and consider the theory before you attack it, lest you look like a fool.
    Remove your pathetic baby picture, and maybe somebody will actually listen to you.

Your baby pic is really disgusting, and pathetic.
  15. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 09:48
    Remove your pathetic baby picture, and maybe somebody will actually listen to you.

Your baby pic is really disgusting, and pathetic.
    What's that? I can't hear you over my screaming. Did you say something?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree