1. Cape Town
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 10:45
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Why are you an atheist twitehead?
    Because I do not believe in a god.

How can you not find some evidence of a Creator anywhere?
    No.

Enjoy:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=screaming+baby&source=lnms&tbm=isch
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 10:45
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    I'm not arguing with you chaney3, I'm fascinated. Abnormal psychology is a bit of a hobby of mine.
    You are not picking a very good topic to discuss. It should be clear that any normal human being would NOT want to see a screaming, crying baby. I cannot even think of something else to add.
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 10:47
    A crying baby is NOT something to look at.
    Undeniable proof that you are wrong:
    http://www.galleryunderground.org/march2015/
  4. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 10:48
    You are not picking a very good topic to discuss. It should be clear that any normal human being would NOT want to see a screaming, crying baby. I cannot even think of something else to add.
    You chose the subject, not I. Do you think that the fact that nobody else has objected to C Hess's avatar indicates that you are the only 'normal' human being here? Do you think that you should have the power to censor other people's behaviour?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 10:55
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    You chose the subject, not I. Do you think that the fact that nobody else has objected to C Hess's avatar indicates that you are the only 'normal' human being here? Do you think that you should have the power to censor other people's behaviour?
    Yes, I do. In this particular case, I firmly believe that I am maybe the FIRST person to object to his avatar pic. Now.......now that the gauntlet has been thrown down, I believe that when the time zone allows, there will be multiple.....and I mean multiple accounts of others who feel the same as myself.

I firmly stand by my sane belief.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 11:02
    There was another guy who has gone now that had an annoying picture, but unlike C Hess, he agreed with me.
  7. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 11:03
    Yes, I do. In this particular case, I firmly believe that I am maybe the FIRST person to object to his avatar pic. Now.......now that the gauntlet has been thrown down, I believe that when the time zone allows, there will be multiple.....and I mean multiple accounts of others who feel the same as myself.

Well one of us is in for a surprise.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 11:08
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 18:08

Although his avatar picture may be disturbing, it seems to fit C Hess pretty good. He appears to be a cry baby in pain now and I suspect he will be a cry baby in Hell in the future. 😏
  10. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 18:13
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Although his avatar picture may be disturbing, it seems to fit C Hess pretty good. He appears to be a cry baby in pain now and I suspect he will be a cry baby in Hell in the future. 😏
    😛
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 18:21
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Seeing as hell doesn't actually exist, you might as well threaten us with a stick of fictional celery.
  12. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 18:24
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Seeing as hell doesn't actually exist, you might as well threaten us with a stick of fictional celery.
    Oh no! Not the celery! 😲
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 18:37
    Originally posted by C Hess
    Oh no! Not the celery! 😲
    Actually, i did once have a summer job packing celery and do still harbour a slight fear of the stuff.
  14. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 20:39
    , I firmly believe that I am maybe the FIRST person to object to his avatar pic. .
    Actually you are not. I found the crying baby most distasteful, however unlike you
    instead of whinging to the sadistic, baby-hating non-believer I went straight to the top.

I prayed for it to be removed.
    Obviously god isn't impressed with crying infants (unless they have sinned)

He is busy at the moment but I am confident it is on his "to do" list.
  15. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 20:41
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Actually, i did once have a summer job packing celery and do still harbour a slight fear of the stuff.
    I once had an evening job of packing condoms (TRUE!) and still harbour a slight fear of them. 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree