1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Sep '15 05:571 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Ever seen a plant turn to the sun?

Have a ponder on that.
    Certainly you are not suggesting that plants have eyes are you?
  2. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    15 Sep '15 06:01
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Why is it in the DNA?
    Where else would it be?
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    16 Sep '15 07:34
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    They detect light.
    That is how a simple eye would have started.
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    16 Sep '15 07:36
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    Where else would it be?
    Nowhere?
    Why does it have to exist at all?
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Sep '15 15:18
    Nowhere?
    Why does it have to exist at all?
    Because it does. 😏
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Sep '15 15:06
    Are you being deliberately so ignorant you are professing you didn't know there are single cells sensitive to light, plant or animal?
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Sep '15 23:01
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Are you being deliberately so ignorant you are professing you didn't know there are single cells sensitive to light, plant or animal?
    Sensitivity to light does not cause sight, numbnuts.
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    17 Sep '15 23:30
    Sensitivity to light does not cause sight, numbnuts.
    This the dumbest thing I've seen on RHP in over 8 years!

RJ ... you have raised the bar with that one.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Sep '15 18:37
    This the dumbest thing I've seen on RHP in over 8 years!

RJ ... you have raised the bar with that one.
    Your statement seem pretty dumb (or more like stupid) to me. 😏
  10. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    19 Sep '15 19:18
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Yes, as is just about everything in the world. Science is interesting. I suggest you try studying some.

[b]That molecular biologists have said that the odds of the human body just coming from a swamp is impossible?

I bet you can't quote any of them on that.

That we have no idea how a human baby could merely survive by itself to serve the t ...[text shortened]... proof of a Creator?
    In my case, its because I am better educated than you and know better.[/b]
    Well said Sir !
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Sep '15 04:48
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Yes, as is just about everything in the world. Science is interesting. I suggest you try studying some.

[b]That molecular biologists have said that the odds of the human body just coming from a swamp is impossible?

I bet you can't quote any of them on that.

That we have no idea how a human baby could merely survive by itself to serve the t ...[text shortened]... proof of a Creator?
    In my case, its because I am better educated than you and know better.[/b]
    Your education amounts to nothing, if you do not know what you are and where you came from, and how you came to exist with the other 50 trillions to the power of 100 trillion life forms. So to walk this earth and not know what you are in truth, is a life wasted and a hint that you have not received proper education.

Note: Your non-answers to the post were full of smug arrogant sarcasm, because you know full well that the human body standing by itself is clearly 110% proof of an intelligent controller (God)

Any honest person reading the following cannot conclude that the human body owes its existence to a random accident in a puddle of slime., where there was no intelligent causation.
    """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

List of Body Systems
    Body systems work together as a unit to keep your body functioning.

A human body system consists of specific cells, tissues and organs that work together to perform specific functions. These systems work together to maintain your overall health. Your body systems include the endocrine, nervous, musculoskeletal, urogenital, respiratory, circulatory, immune and digestive systems, as well as the skin and related structures.

Integumentary System

The integument covers and protects the body and is the first line of defense against the environment and germs. This system includes your skin, hair, nails and sweat glands. Your skin, hair and nails are largely protective, while sweat glands help control your body temperature and assist with waste excretion. Additionally, receptors in your skin provide information about touch, heat, cold and pain.

Musculoskeletal System

The bones, cartilage, ligaments and muscles of your musculoskeletal system give your body shape and support and enable voluntary movement. In addition to protecting internal organs, your bones serve as attachment points for your muscles, produce blood cells and act as calcium and phosphorus storage banks.

The Digestive & Circulatory Systems Converting Food Into energy.

Nervous System
    The nervous system includes your brain, spinal cord, nerves and sense organs, such as your eyes and ears. This system receives, transmits and integrates information from inside and outside the body. Your brain and spinal cord specifically form the central nervous system, while the peripheral division of the nervous system includes sensory organs and all the nerves that connect your spinal cord to the rest of your body.

Respiratory System

The respiratory system includes your lungs and airways. This system enables gas exchange between your blood and your body's external environment. Specifically, it absorbs oxygen and gets rid of other gases, such as carbon dioxide.

Circulatory System
    The circulatory system consists of cardiovascular and lymphatic divisions. The cardiovascular division transports materials within your body and includes your heart, blood and blood vessels. The lymphatic division maintains fluid balance and defends you against disease. It includes the lymph glands and vessels and the spleen, thymus and tonsils.

Digestive System
    Your mouth, esophagus, stomach and bowels make up the digestive system. These structures and organs enable you to take in and digest food and absorb nutrients into the bloodstream for use by the body. Your salivary glands, liver, gallbladder and pancreas facilitate these processes by releasing digestive juices into your digestive system.

Urogenital System
    The urogenital system includes the reproductive organs and urinary system. The testes, ovaries and their associated structures enable reproduction. In the urinary division, your kidneys, bladder and their associated ducts enable removal of excess water, metabolic waste and unneeded substances from your body.

Endocrine System
    The endocrine system consists of a network of glands that release hormones to regulate various body functions. The system controls growth, metabolism and sexual development and function. Components of this system include the pancreas, testes and ovaries and the pituitary, adrenal, thyroid, parathyroid and pineal glands.

Immune System
    The immune system protects your body against harmful organisms, such as bacteria and viruses. The immune system includes the lymph nodes and an array of specialized cells that patrol your body organs and tissues and fight invading germs. Immune cells produce many types of specialized proteins that aid in the protective function of this system.
  12. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    21 Sep '15 05:35
    Originally posted by chaney3
    To atheists. Do you not realize that the human body is a marvel to this world? That molecular biologists have said that the odds of the human body just coming from a swamp is impossible? That we have no idea how a human baby could merely survive by itself to serve the theory of evolution? Humans needed to start out as ADULTS to ensure the survival of the ...[text shortened]... mplete eye, or you don't.

Why won't atheists look at their own bodies for proof of a Creator?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_of_the_eye#/media/File😀iagram_of_eye_evolution.svg
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Sep '15 07:07
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Your education amounts to nothing, if you do not know what you are and where you came from, and how you came to exist with the other 50 trillions to the power of 100 trillion life forms. So to walk this earth and not know what you are in truth, is a life wasted and a hint that you have not received proper education.

Note: Your non-answers to the post were ...[text shortened]... s produce many types of specialized proteins that aid in the protective function of this system.
    You forgot the EYES. Wolfgang59 needs help on understanding EYES. Help him out.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Sep '15 07:12
    You forgot the EYES. Wolfgang59 needs help on understanding EYES. Help him out.
    Reactionaries of a feather flock together.

It's that whole 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' thing, isn't it?
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Sep '15 07:232 edits
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Reactionaries of a feather flock together.

It's that whole 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' thing, isn't it?
    John said to Him, "Teacher, we saw someone casting out demons in Your name, and we tried to prevent him because he was not following us." But Jesus said, "Do not hinder him, for there is no one who will perform a miracle in My name, and be able soon afterward to speak evil of Me."

(Mark 9:38-39 NASB)

DASA does not speak evil of Jesus.

HalleluYaH !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree