1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Sep '11 02:41
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Of course they don't acknowledge true spirituality because they will firstly be instructed to stop killing which they do not want to stop..

Therefore their rejection is simply whimsical rejection because they are dishonest.

Dishonest because they do not reject from the platform of knowledge but from the platform of ignorance.

Rejecting on this platform ...[text shortened]... s baseless..

I have been over this before but because you are a rascal you forget very easy.
    I do not agree with you when you assert that your own belief system is "true spirituality". And there's no need to insult me because I don't.
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Sep '11 02:43
    Originally posted by FMF
    I do not agree with you when you assert that your own belief system is "true spirituality". And there's no need to insult me because I don't.
    If you continue to come to the spirituality forum and speak nonsense then I will charge you on that.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Sep '11 02:48
    If you continue to come to the spirituality forum and speak nonsense then I will charge you on that.
    Your spiritual belief system is different from mine, Dasa. I have accepted this fact, and I do not insult or abuse you because of the difference, as some other posters do. Indeed, I regularly express my respect for your lifestyle choices and assert your right to believe what you want to believe. Can you not accept that people have different belief systems (and that mine is different from yours) and refrain from insulting and abusing those people?
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Sep '11 23:05
    Originally posted by FMF
    Your spiritual belief system is different from mine, Dasa. I have accepted this fact, and I do not insult or abuse you because of the difference, as some other posters do. Indeed, I regularly express my respect for your lifestyle choices and assert your right to believe what you want to believe. Can you not accept that people have different belief systems (and that mine is different from yours) and refrain from insulting and abusing those people?
    I have already explained that the Vedic position is Sanatana Dharma and not a belief system.

But you have rejected this and are forcing you perverted understanding of this and are continuing to label it as a belief system.

This is your dishonesty because you are simply rejecting everything and anything that comes from the authority.

You reject the authority because the authority has exposed you for presenting falsity and it has informed you to stop killing - but you do not want to stop killing so you simply reject.............its all dishonest.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Sep '11 00:19
    I have already explained that the Vedic position is Sanatana Dharma and not a belief system.

But you have rejected this and are forcing you perverted understanding of this and are continuing to label it as a belief system.

This is your dishonesty because you are simply rejecting everything and anything that comes from the authority.

You reject the auth ...[text shortened]... illing - but you do not want to stop killing so you simply reject.............its all dishonest.
    Dasa, you are using the word "dishonesty" incorrectly. I think you should stop insulting fellow members of this community simply on account of the fact that your beliefs are not the same.
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Sep '11 00:56
    Originally posted by FMF
    Dasa, you are using the word "dishonesty" incorrectly. I think you should stop insulting fellow members of this community simply on account of the fact that your beliefs are not the same.
    While you remain manipulative and dishonest I shall not discuss with you.

You respond to every post with rejection and present nothing of value- and this is the cowards way of discussion.

Rejecting authority and placing yourself in the position of authority is foolish and dishonest.

Your false authority (you) allows you to defend animal slaughter and suffering.

This clearly shows you have failed on the very first issue - but still you dishonestly defend it.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Sep '11 01:00
    Rejecting authority and placing yourself in the position of authority is foolish and dishonest.
    I do not place myself in a position of authority with regard to you, Dasa. Nor to anyone else in this community.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Sep '11 01:03
    Your false authority (you) allows you to defend animal slaughter and suffering.
    Well, my belief system does not preclude eating meat, if that's what you mean. I respect your vegetarian lifestyle choice, Dasa.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree