1. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    12 Oct '10 19:25
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Go Manny, Go!! You tell 'em . Its about time you came out of your shell.

The JWs are hypocrites. There you go Rob, chew on that.
    I wouldn't go so far as to call all JW's hypocrates. I may give RC and Galvo a hard time here, but as the good book says "as iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another"
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Oct '10 20:49
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    So explain to me how that makes sense. Rather than just discard my point like the other JWs here and call me Anti-Christ and other childish names for no reason .. please explain why I am wrong here.

I am saying that God has made deformities and abnormalities in millions and million of people since he made man, and they exist today in increasing numbers an ...[text shortened]... perfect people and other forces/people messed it up. I cant see any biblical evidence for that.
    So explain to me how that makes sense. Rather than just discard my point like the other JWs here and call me Anti-Christ and other childish names for no reason .. please explain why I am wrong here.

I am surprised at this response. As far as I can see, I did not discard your point nor did I vilify you in any way. I agreed with your point that God caused the man's blindness; what I denied is that this was specifically what John 9:2 said.

I am saying that God has made deformities and abnormalities in millions and million of people since he made man, and they exist today in increasing numbers and variety. How can you conclude that God made them specifically so that the miraculous works of Christ could be demonstrated on them when Christ only spent a few years healing people?

I don't deny that point. I am not taking on your whole debate; I am just dealing with one single point.

Christ stated clearly that the works of God is manifest in people like that. People will see the power of God in ALL people like that, NOT JUST THE FEW that Christ healed.

Fair enough. As I said before, the Scriptures clearly teach that suffering is ennobling and that it is in fact a grace from God. I don't think Robbie or Galvo have ever read Scripture except for the small excerpts in their JW pamphlets.
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    12 Oct '10 22:41
    Originally posted by Conrau K
    [b]So explain to me how that makes sense. Rather than just discard my point like the other JWs here and call me Anti-Christ and other childish names for no reason .. please explain why I am wrong here.

I am surprised at this response. As far as I can see, I did not discard your point nor did I vilify you in any way. I agreed with your point that God ...[text shortened]... Robbie or Galvo have ever read Scripture except for the small excerpts in their JW pamphlets.[/b]
    Lol.... Yes I've never read the whole Bible oh wise one!!!

It amazes me the dumb comments you all continue to make as if you know it all.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Oct '10 00:18
    [b]So explain to me how that makes sense. Rather than just discard my point like the other JWs here and call me Anti-Christ and other childish names for no reason .. please explain why I am wrong here.

I am surprised at this response. As far as I can see, I did not discard your point nor did I vilify you in any way. I agreed with your point that God ...[text shortened]... Robbie or Galvo have ever read Scripture except for the small excerpts in their JW pamphlets.[/b]
    I understand your point.

What is your view of this passage :

ISA 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and CREATE EVIL: I the LORD do all these things.
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    13 Oct '10 00:471 edit
    I understand your point.

ISA 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and CREATE EVIL: I the LORD do all these things.
    Read it over and over and over, very slowly........Make this your one day to think outside your box and learn something Raj!!!!!!

The Meaning of Jehovah’s Bringing Evil.

Rightly, Jehovah brought evil or calamity upon Adam for his disobedience. Hence, in the Scriptures, Jehovah is referred to as the Creator of evil or calamity. (Isa 45:7; compare KJ.) His enforcing of the penalty for sin, namely, death, has proved to be an evil, or a calamity, for mankind. So, then, evil is not always synonymous with wrongdoing. Examples of evils or calamities created by Jehovah are the Flood of Noah’s day and the Ten Plagues visited upon Egypt. But these evils were not wrongs. Rather, the rightful administration of justice against wrongdoers was involved in both cases. However, at times Jehovah, in his mercy, has refrained from bringing the intended calamity or evil in execution of his righteous judgment because of the repentance on the part of those concerned. (Jon 3:10) Additionally, in having a warning given, Jehovah has undeservedly provided opportunities for the practicers of bad to change their course and thus to keep living.—Eze 33:11.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Oct '10 01:26
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    ive been called worse, much much worse, water, ducks back, you get the picture. if you really want to antagonise me you need to be pompous and an intellectual snob! seeing your an Aussie, i have no fear of that! but wait!! Conrau could be the anomaly in all of this 😉 I repeat it again, we have transcended every known religious , national and economic barrier, we are truly beautiful!
    Hihi..🙂 yep, ok.
    Yes Conrau does seem to be the anomoly. What about amannion? Too sciency?
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Oct '10 01:35
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Read it over and over and over, very slowly........Make this your one day to think outside your box and learn something Raj!!!!!!

The Meaning of Jehovah’s Bringing Evil.

Rightly, Jehovah brought evil or calamity upon Adam for his disobedience. Hence, in the Scriptures, Jehovah is referred to as the Creator of evil or calamity. ...[text shortened]... portunities for the practicers of bad to change their course and thus to keep living.—Eze 33:11.
    Where did I say evil was synonmous with wrongdoing?

You JWs really are dunces. You make long posts trying to disprove something I never said. And then accuse me of saying it.
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    13 Oct '10 02:45
    Where did I say evil was synonmous with wrongdoing?

You JWs really are dunces. You make long posts trying to disprove something I never said. And then accuse me of saying it.
    Re read it and get the point. It's in black and white if you'd slow down a little.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Oct '10 20:29
    I understand your point.

I think that Galvo is justified to translate it rather as calamity.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Oct '10 23:24
    Hihi..🙂 yep, ok.
    Yes Conrau does seem to be the anomoly. What about amannion? Too sciency?
    amannion was in fact my science teacher for a number of years. RC does wrong to dismiss him.
  11. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    13 Oct '10 23:37
    amannion was in fact my science teacher for a number of years. RC does wrong to dismiss him.
    Hey! That's cool. Really.

So you guys know each other? I feel all alone here sometimes.
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Oct '10 00:41
    Yes, I wouldn't dismiss either of you. I'm very happy that you both post here. Cheers
  13. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    14 Oct '10 06:16
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    well thankyou Jesus, how very very Christian of you!
    Not really very Christian of me at all. The Guy just came off as what he is!! Thats it.

Manny
  14. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    14 Oct '10 06:18
    Go Manny, Go!! You tell 'em . Its about time you came out of your shell.

The JWs are hypocrites. There you go Rob, chew on that.
    Have to call it as I see it. RC & G-75 I at least respect them but that guy just irked me.

Manny
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Oct '10 07:361 edit
    Yes, I wouldn't dismiss either of you. I'm very happy that you both post here. Cheers
    i have not dismissed anyone, Conrau please stop saying that i have! its neither true nor intellectually honest!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree