1. Joined
    03 Oct '10
    Moves
    14 Oct '10 08:40
    Originally posted by menace71
    Have to call it as I see it. RC & G-75 I at least respect them but that guy just irked me.

Manny
    Manny ,

First if you will Allow me to explain something , Yes I did sort of jump their case about debating and arguing , ........ And That is something I should have done in Private and will Apologize for it .

But Do you hear either of them Arguing with what I said ?

No and you wont either , because it was correct from not MY standpoint but a Scriptural Standpoint , and that is where the real issue is .

I have no intention of offending you , and if it did , My Humblest , I was speaking in a bit of a Reactionary mode based on what I read from Raj , I found Raj's viewpoint Ludicrous and insultory toward something I hold personally very important .

Please read this scripture

1 Timothy Chapter 2

8 Therefore I desire that in every place the men carry on prayer, lifting up loyal hands, apart from wrath and debates

Apart from Wrath and Debates ,....... One mention that we arent to be Debating about what the scriptures say , or Putting in personal conflicts.

Another one

1 Tim Chapter 6

Keep on teaching these things and giving these exhortations. 3 If any man teaches other doctrine and does not assent to healthful words, those of our Lord Jesus Christ, nor to the teaching that accords with godly devotion, 4 he is puffed up [with pride], not understanding anything, but being mentally diseased over questionings and debates about words. From these things spring envy, strife, abusive speeches, wicked suspicions, 5 violent disputes about trifles on the part of men corrupted in mind and despoiled of the truth, thinking that godly devotion is a means of gain.

This one scripture will plainly take all the TV evangelists and put them in the Garbage can where they belong

But notice that the Debates about words , is associated , with envy strife and pride
    and Abusive speech ...... interesting . We are clearly warned about what Debates lead to , and that counsel stands as coming from God . Not Negotiable .

As Witnesses of God , we are supposed to be sharing what the Scripture says , and not our personal viewpoint when talking about Spirituality .
    And these Brothers know this , but out of respect for your freindships ( They have known you a lot longer than I have ) they continue the Banter here and are subjected to everyone TRYING to extract from them a Personal opinion about something that is a common standard from the Scripture , and instead of Showing the Scripture , they are trying to avoid a conflict with you or whoever is challenging their viewpoint . ( I feel sorry for them over the personal attacks the get )
    But it was not my intention to offend anyone , just simply stating what is . and what is known among those who are related to me in the Faith .
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Oct '10 08:47
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    i have not dismissed anyone, Conrau please stop saying that i have! its neither true nor intellectually honest!
    You haven't dismissed him directly however you welcome his validation when it suits your agenda.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Oct '10 08:51
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    You haven't dismissed him directly however you welcome his validation when it suits your agenda.
    naturally i support all validations when it suits my case, what, am i supposed to dismiss those who agree with my sentiments?
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Oct '10 08:57
    naturally i support all validations when it suits my case, what, am i supposed to dismiss those who agree with my sentiments?
    Where your allegences go says a lot about you.
    And, in any case, you should know that this is just "karma" from some comments you have made 😉
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Oct '10 09:012 edits
    Where your allegences go says a lot about you.
    And, in any case, you should know that this is just "karma" from some comments you have made 😉
    i take full responsibility for my actions, if the laws of Karma dictate that i should be punished for fighting tyranny from the water margins of Liáng Shan, then so be it!
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Oct '10 09:38
    i take full responsibility for my actions, if the laws of Karma dictate that i should be punished for fighting tyranny from the water margins of Liáng Shan, then so be it!
    Yeah..cool🙂 The punishment aint so bad from me anyway. Have a nice day
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Oct '10 09:461 edit
    Yeah..cool🙂 The punishment aint so bad from me anyway. Have a nice day
    Lol, come and join us in the water margins Karoly, it is your destiny! and you as well, indeed have a great day 🙂
  8. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    15 Oct '10 22:381 edit
    Originally posted by 12throotof2
    Manny ,

First if you will Allow me to explain something , Yes I did sort of jump their case about debating and arguing , ........ And That is something I should have done in Private and will Apologize for it .

But Do you hear either of them Arguing with what I said ?

No and you wont either , because it was correct from not MY standpoint b ust simply stating what is . and what is known among those who are related to me in the Faith .
    Understood.

At least your not hiding your intentions. The debates do cause strife no doubt. I disagree with doctrine with JW's but I do believe in God and I believe you guys do to. I will apologize for my harsh words as they were not Christian at all.

Manny
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    16 Oct '10 23:30
    Originally posted by menace71
    Understood.

At least your not hiding your intentions. The debates do cause strife no doubt. I disagree with doctrine with JW's but I do believe in God and I believe you guys do to. I will apologize for my harsh words as they were not Christian at all.

Manny
    Thanks Manny.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree