The love of God

The love of God

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
19 Jul 17

Originally posted by @eladar
Sure there are, but not anyone here.
Was unaware you knew all the atheists here. Was there a convention I missed?

Moves
19 Jul 17

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Was unaware you knew all the atheists here. Was there a convention I missed?
Would you say you follow the commands of Christ or know of an atheist that does?

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
19 Jul 17

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Would you say you follow the commands of Christ or know of an atheist that does?
Yes and yes.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
19 Jul 17

Originally posted by @leunammi
I won't dispute that but we fall and make mistakes along the way and are a work in progress. This scripture comes to mind, and I thank God for his grace towards me and my screw ups.

Philippians 1:3-8 New King James Version (NKJV)

3 I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, 4 always in every prayer of mine making request for you all with ...[text shortened]... hank God for his grace and love that his patience towards me far exceeds anything I can imagine.
You will find in every letter written by all of the Apostles [no exceptions], there is both building up PLUS what you mistakenly refer to as 'tearing down'. It is not tearing, it should correctly be called the warnings to all Christians. My reason for pointing out these warnings is that [ in case you are perhaps blind to what sonship and several other Christians here do], these are ignored, twisted and removed from their teaching.

In your Phillipians quote if you read on further you will see this:

Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.
(For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping,
that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly,
and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)
(Philippians 3:17-19 KJV)

Do you think Paul is tearing down here?
He says - Follow Him and others who are good examples, because
some Christians are enemies of the cross of Christ.
These will be destroyed, because they are carnal and worldly.

Tearing down you call it.
I call it the truth ... the whole truth.
Ignore it if you like.
Ridicule it all you like.
Your choice.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
19 Jul 17

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Would you say you follow the commands of Christ or know of a Christian that does?

l

Moves
19 Jul 17

Originally posted by @rajk999
Would you say you follow the commands of Christ or know of a Christian that does?
A bit personal, no?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
19 Jul 17

A bit personal, no?
No, not for him. He is apparently asking others the same question. I have a dont tell people my business policy so I dont answer that question generally.

My point was if you can ask it you can answer it.

l

Moves
19 Jul 17
1 edit

You will find in every letter written by all of the Apostles [no exceptions], there is both building up PLUS what you mistakenly refer to as 'tearing down'. It is not tearing, it should correctly be called the warnings to all Christians. My reason for pointing out these warnings is that [ in case you are perhaps blind to what sonship and several other C ...[text shortened]... the truth ... the whole truth.
Ignore it if you like.
Your choice.
The issue is that this is an internet forum, there are no real relationships here. In Philippians (specifically the verses you added) refer to relationships (none really exist in this internet forum from what I see, so I don't see how it has any real bearing) and how to deal with fellow believers that have strayed. Additionally Rajk999, you don't know what people do in their private lives and how they walk out their Christianity, you just assume like nobody's business that you do, and you judge, yes judge! This is nothing new to you as I am not the first to say it, I am just another.

You come off as a crotchety man with nothing but criticism for anybody that calls themselves a Christian (my observation only). I do not expect this post to resonate with you in anyway, but in the outside chance that it does, great.

Tearing down you call it.
I call it the truth ... the whole truth.
Ignore it if you like.
Your choice.

So in your statement here, who is right? You, me, someone else? You have set yourself up as the authority here and any deviation from what you have stated is in error, plz.

I will not ridicule the word, just question your comments. Thanks for the response, no need to reply.

edit: Would you care to discuss the love of God?

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
19 Jul 17

A bit personal, no?
dj2becker literally just asked me the same question. Why not ask him if his question was a bit personal?

Or did you just see an opportunity to have a dig at Rajk?

l

Moves
19 Jul 17

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
dj2becker literally just asked me the same question. Why not ask him if his question was a bit personal?

Or did you just see an opportunity to have a dig at Rajk?
It was not a dig at Raj, but a dose of reality for someone that claims he never asks personal questions of others so nobody should ask him any. Kinda funny actually, personal questions are sometimes needed. Just making a point.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
19 Jul 17

It was not a dig at Raj, but a dose of reality for someone that claims he never asks personal questions of others so nobody should ask him any. Kinda funny actually, personal questions are sometimes needed. Just making a point.
You lack understanding. I asked him BECAUSE he asked Ghost.

I have no interest in his answer. Don't care and never did and never will care who follows Christ commandments.

l

Moves
19 Jul 17

You lack understanding. I asked him BECAUSE he asked Ghost.

I have no interest in his answer. Don't care and never did and never will care who follows Christ commandments.
my mistake.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
19 Jul 17
1 edit

The issue is that this is an internet forum, there are no real relationships here. In Philippians (specifically the verses you added) refer to relationships (none really exist in this internet forum from what I see, so I don't see how it has any real bearing) and how to deal with fellow believers that have strayed. Additionally Rajk999, you don't know wh ...[text shortened]... Thanks for the response, no need to reply.

edit: Would you care to discuss the love of God?
I already quoted what the bible says about the love of God

l

Moves
19 Jul 17

Originally posted by @fmf
"there is nothing new under the sun"

Google search: about 410,000 results (0.64 seconds)

Google search: about 116,000,000 results (0.56 seconds)

... in the US

F

Moves
19 Jul 17

Google search: about 116,000,000 results (0.56 seconds)

... in the US
Oh really, you had the words there is nothing new under the sun in quotation marks for your Google search and got 116 million hits?