The Many are One

The Many are One

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
01 May 11
1 edit

Originally posted by Taoman
The point I seek to convey is that seeking to "make sense of it" with our dualistic mind (we think in an inner "language" and separating mode of descriptive thinking) is bound to make it appear non-sensical, because at that level of description it is non-sensical.

We are dealing with an unresolvable non-dual paradox and the mode of living with it, is livin ever went away . . . the seeker did, to look for it."

- http://www.theopensecret.com/
I think you are starting from and seeking to go to, a very different place than me my friend. I tend to avoid concepts that complicate and confuse, preferring instead ideas which can be shared in a straightforward way with the most simple minded (such as myself). I find all this mysticism very complicated, very confusing and a little over-intellectualised to be honest.

All the best to you though.

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
02 May 11

Its well to remember that Jesus and those who named him "Christ" are also part of that great multiplicity through which the nondual shines.
The tendency of man to categorise everything, break them apart into opposites or non-related parts is perhaps a natural first step in encountering the world. But the sages of the past of many backgrounds were able to se ...[text shortened]... perfectly functioning unity, balanced and complete.

Thanks Karoly.
Edit: "But the sages of the past of many backgrounds were able to see the underlying unity, of ying and yang, of dark and light, and how one cannot be without the other."

Yin Yang is a Gankyil-grounded fractal projection; Gankyil is an awareness-grounded fractal projection; awarness is only You -you are the bond and the bond is strong;
The bond is empty. Nothing Holy
😵

T

Moves
02 May 11

Originally posted by black beetle
Edit: "But the sages of the past of many backgrounds were able to see the underlying unity, of ying and yang, of dark and light, and how one cannot be without the other."

Yin Yang is a Gankyil-grounded fractal projection; Gankyil is an awareness-grounded fractal projection; awarness is only You -you are the bond and the bond is strong;
The bond is empty. Nothing Holy
😵
Indeed, and greetings, BB.

T

Moves
02 May 11
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
I think you are starting from and seeking to go to, a very different place than me my friend. I tend to avoid concepts that complicate and confuse, preferring instead ideas which can be shared in a straightforward way with the most simple minded (such as myself). I find all this mysticism very complicated, very confusing and a little over-intellectualised to be honest.

Yes, it all becomes a bit like zero, so simple and easy to understand, yet all the great complex structure of mathematics would come tumbling down without it.

I like all this stuff, like others like football. Remain in simple and straightforward living, when you cut wood, cut wood, when you eat, eat. It is there.
Please, let everything go that I say that brings confusion. It doesn't matter a hoot.
Live now. You are in it and of it, whether you see it or not. Try not to cling to anything too much, it helps.

Cheers.

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
04 May 11

Indeed, and greetings, BB.

They knew
Life is dreams composed from the unconscious, brought into connection and woven together with awareness

Greetings, Taoman
😵

Hmmm . . .

Moves
07 May 11
2 edits

No hay nada que no es del todo.

Todas las cosas son los aspectos del todo;
todas las figuras/formas son las manifestaciónes del terreno.
Las figuras estan explicito; el terreno esta solo implicito.

El todo consiste de las figuras y del terreno,
sin ninguna separación; no hay el uno sin el otro.

¡No hay nada que no es del todo!

Simply: it’s all a gestalt;
in which and of which everything is,
in which and of which we also are.

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
08 May 11

Originally posted by vistesd

______________ ...[text shortened]... : it’s all a gestalt;
😵

rc

Moves
08 May 11

They knew
Life is dreams composed from the unconscious, brought into connection and woven together with awareness

Greetings, Taoman
😵
the story of life is hello and goodbye
the bird he sings and away he flies

a poem by robbie 🙂

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 May 11

Originally posted by divegeester

It's just one step above Atheism, which is almost total focus on the self. However, since it is one step above, it is one step further on the evolutionary road to Heaven. It's going in the right direction, so it's worth encouraging, it's just that it might take a bit too long to get there. No wonder they believe in reincarnation.

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
09 May 11

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
the story of life is hello and goodbye
the bird he sings and away he flies

a poem by robbie 🙂
Then Robbie haes aw his back teeth
😵

rc

Moves
09 May 11

Then Robbie haes aw his back teeth
😵
naw, buckfast laced with amphetamines done them all in when i was a teenager 🙁

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
09 May 11

naw, buckfast laced with amphetamines done them all in when i was a teenager 🙁
Still, ye ar aye wyce ahint the haun
😵

rc

Moves
09 May 11

Still, ye ar aye wyce ahint the haun
😵
Lol, ahint the haun, mare like ma maws haun oer the back ae ma heid! 😀

T

Moves
10 May 11

Originally posted by vistesd

______________ ...[text shortened]... : it’s all a gestalt;
Gestalt - this is a sublime German word that outshines all that language's often circumlocutory descriptions. So succinct, a reflection of itself. Seven letters, simple yet so full and immediate, one that takes many words to seek to explain.

Aber Ja! Eine gestalt!

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
10 May 11

Lol, ahint the haun, mare like ma maws haun oer the back ae ma heid! 😀
😀