The Moon

The Moon

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
05 Jun 14
3 edits

Originally posted by twhitehead
Wow. The first thing you got right this whole thread!
Did you need a calculator?

Jokes aside, do you accept that almost everything you posted up till now regarding the moon was wrong? What are your thoughts on the matter? Does it bother you that it was wrong, or did it not really matter whether it was right or wrong, it still means something to you spiritually?
Nope, still spiritual. So I see you're a jokester! You've been joking all this time? So see it proves I've been right all along well technically God's been right all along! Well the math I did was right so the other person who I was commenting to was wrong. Sonhouse.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 Jun 14

Originally posted by RBHILL
There not facts! Once it is a fact then it is not science anymore!
Well then, the idea the moon is receding is no out of the realm of science since it is a proven fact? You forget the part where we don't know if it will be that way 1000 years from now or whether there are other forces that will or did make that recession linear or is it non-linear.

Still plenty of science left in old Luna!

Cape Town

Moves
05 Jun 14

Originally posted by RBHILL
Nope, still spiritual. So I see you're a jokester! You've been joking all this time?
I have tried to make a few jokes, but what I have said about the moon is factually correct as far as I can tell. And most of what you said was not factually correct, not even close.

So see it proves I've been right all along well technically God's been right all along!
Even if I was talking utter nonsense, it would not prove you right. And I am pretty sure that nothing you said came from God. Do you seriously think God is an anonymous person on the internet that you can copy/paste from?

Well the math I did was right so the other person who I was commenting to was wrong. Sonhouse.
The 'math' you did was little more than punching a few numbers in a calculator. However you failed to take into account significant figures, and the possibility that it might have changed over time.