The mystery of John Booth

The mystery of John Booth

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
14 Sep 17

Originally posted by @dj2becker
I guess saying most of your friends were in on the joke sounds like some form of justification for your actions?
Not really; it's just a description of what happened. But what bearing does the context of my TOS violation have on my criticism of you for the Fetchmyjunk-dj2becker thing?

Moves
14 Sep 17

Originally posted by @fmf
Well if you are now claiming that your switch from Fetchmyjunk to dj2becker was a not-so-secret practical joke with the intent of satirizing certain posters for their views, then just come out and say so, why don't you? Set the record straight if that was the scenario.
See there you go again justifying your actions without contrition.

F

Moves
14 Sep 17

I have told you about the "contrition" in 2010. I am describing what happened. My apologies to all involved and all affected still stands today. What does my TOS violation have to do with my complaint about you?

F

Moves
14 Sep 17

Do you think I should be showing special contrition freshly expressed and framed for your personal consumption?

Moves
14 Sep 17

I have told you about the "contrition" in 2010. I am describing what happened. My apologies to all involved and all affected still stands today. What does my TOS violation have to do with my complaint about you?
Well it certainly seems to indicate that you are the last one who should be preaching to me about integrity.

F

Moves
14 Sep 17

Well it certainly seems to indicate that you are the last one who should be preaching to me about integrity.
I think the steps I took to make amends for what I did is clear evidence of me taking full personal responsibility and therefore it is evidence of my integrity. In view of that, why can't I reprimand you for your lack of integrity in your behaviour towards me? Have you taken comparable steps to make amends for what you did?

Moves
14 Sep 17

I think the steps I took to make amends for what I did is clear evidence of me taking full personal responsibility and therefore it is evidence of my integrity. In view of that, why can't I reprimand you for your lack of integrity in your behaviour towards me? Have you taken comparable steps to make amends for what you did?
Do you think I should be showing special contrition freshly expressed and framed for your personal consumption, Johnny boy?

F

Moves
14 Sep 17

Do you think I should be showing special contrition freshly expressed and framed for your personal consumption, Johnny boy?
You haven't shown any contrition whatsoever for what happened with regard to me. I may have irritated you in our conversations, but I have not done anything remotely like use two different screen names to troll you.

Moves
14 Sep 17

You haven't shown any contrition whatsoever for what happened with regard to me. I may have irritated you in our conversations, but I have not done anything remotely like use two different screen names to troll you.
What kind of 'contrition' would be acceptable for you dear Johnny boy?

F

Moves
14 Sep 17

What kind of 'contrition' would be acceptable for you dear Johnny boy?
You haven't even acknowledged what it was yet. I don't much care whether you regret it or not because I think that's not the way your pride works. I'd settle for you simply acknowledging that you knew full well that I perceived your behaviour as trolling (I had told you in a PM) and then you simply repeated it with a different screen name. Are you willing to accept that that is what happened? I don't really need your contrition.

Moves
14 Sep 17

You haven't even acknowledged what it was yet. I don't much care whether you regret it or not because I think that's not the way your pride works. I'd settle for you simply acknowledging that you knew full well that I perceived your behaviour as trolling (I had told you in a PM) and then you simply repeated it with a different screen name. Are you willing to accept that that is what happened? I don't really need your contrition.
Let's see when you change accounts it's simply a practical joke, but when I do it's trolling. Not very objective there Johnny boy.

F

Moves
14 Sep 17
1 edit

Let's see when you change accounts it's simply a practical joke, but when I do it's trolling. Not very objective there Johnny boy.
When I did it, it was a practical joke a.k.a. trolling, I got found out, I admitted it, I apologized to the web site and the community for violating the TOS and I apologized to my targets for trolling them. I think that's pretty clear. Was it trolling when you did it to me?

Moves
14 Sep 17

When I did it, it was a practical joke a.k.a. trolling, I got found out, I admitted it, I apologized to the web site and the community for violating the TOS and I apologized to my targets for trolling them. I think that's pretty clear. Was it trolling when you did it to me?
I used this current account for a few years from around 2003-2007. I left permanently and came back a couple years ago. I couldn't remember this password as well as the email password for this account and was too lazy to reset both so I created the Fetch account. After some time I figured I might as well revert back to the old one since some posters from my previous stint might remember me. This was obviously an error in judgement and I have apologised for it. If you want to see that as trolling thats fine I'll take it.

F

Moves
14 Sep 17
1 edit

After some time I figured I might as well revert back to the old one since some posters from my previous stint might remember me. This was obviously an error in judgement and I have apologised for it. If you want to see that as trolling thats fine I'll take it.
Are you saying that you have apologized for trolling or are you saying that you have apologized but for "an error of judgement" that did not include any trolling?

Moves
14 Sep 17
1 edit

Are you saying that you have apologized for trolling or are you saying that you have apologized but for "an error of judgement" that did not include any trolling?
I have clearly explained multiple times what it is that I apologised for. If you don't understand go back and read it. 😉