1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Sep '17 06:44
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    I have clearly explained multiple times what it is that I apologised for.
    Have you apologized for trolling?
  2. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    14 Sep '17 06:46
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Have you apologized for trolling?
    I have clearly explained multiple times what it is that I apologised for. You decide.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Sep '17 06:52
    I have clearly explained multiple times what it is that I apologised for. You decide.
    The way I see it you have very carefully and deliberately not apologized for trolling. So that's the way I perceive it. I think you are being proud and mealy mouthed. If that's the intended effect and impact of your purported apology, then so be it. If I thought you had offered a genuine apology for the trolling, I would simply acknowledge it and that would be the end of that. So it's up to you.
  4. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Sep '17 07:47
    I used this current account for a few years from around 2003-2007. I left permanently and came back a couple years ago. I couldn't remember this password as well as the email password for this account and was too lazy to reset both so I created the Fetch account. After some time I figured I might as well revert back to the old one since some posters from ...[text shortened]... ement and I have apologised for it. If you want to see that as trolling thats fine I'll take it.
    Actually no, the apology you tendered was for 'deliberately misleading people'. (Your words). Your apology was not, as you now claim, for an error in judgement. - The issue is not about you returning to an old account, it's about you deliberately using that account to mislead people about your identity.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Sep '17 07:55
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Actually no, the apology you tendered was for 'deliberately misleading people'. (Your words). Your apology was not, as you now claim, for an error in judgement. - The issue is not about you returning to an old account, it's about you deliberately using that account to mislead people about your identity.
    I think dj2becker is trying - very self-consciously - to be seen to be apologizing but is doing so in a fastidiously disingenuous way so that the people he is supposedly apologizing to feel as if he is kicking cyber sand in their faces. 😀
  6. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Sep '17 08:04
    I think dj2becker is trying - very self-consciously - to be seen to be apologizing but is doing so in a fastidiously disingenuous way so that the people he is supposedly apologizing to feel as if he is kicking cyber sand in their faces. 😀
    I don't think he thought through the apology when he made it. By apologising he was simultaneously admitting he had wilfully deceived people. For him, now, to try and go back on that just goes to show how disingenuous his original apology was.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Sep '17 08:31
    I don't think he thought through the apology when he made it. By apologising he was simultaneously admitting he had wilfully deceived people. For him, now, to try and go back on that just goes to show how disingenuous his original apology was.
    His two talking points on this thread so far appear to be [1] he thinks I don't have enough integrity to object to being trolled by him; and [2] I haven't shown him enough contrition for something that happened 7-8 years ago.
  8. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    14 Sep '17 08:36
    Misleading people is an error in judgement.
  9. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    14 Sep '17 08:37
    The way I see it you have very carefully and deliberately not apologized for trolling. So that's the way I perceive it. I think you are being proud and mealy mouthed. If that's the intended effect and impact of your purported apology, then so be it. If I thought you had offered a genuine apology for the trolling, I would simply acknowledge it and that would be the end of that. So it's up to you.
    The fact that you switched your accounts for trolling purposes doesn't mean that I switched mine for trolling purposes now does it?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Sep '17 08:42
    The fact that you switched your accounts for trolling purposes doesn't mean that I switched mine for trolling purposes now does it?
    You trolled me nevertheless. You repeated questions to me using the name dj2becker that I had already declined to repeat my answers to when you'd asked them umpteen times using the name Fetchmyjunk and which I had told you point blank that I perceived as trolling. You just changed your name and resumed the trolling.
  11. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    14 Sep '17 08:43
    His two talking points on this thread so far appear to be [1] he thinks I don't have enough integrity to object to being trolled by him; and [2] I haven't shown him enough contrition for something that happened 7-8 years ago.
    Maybe you should be asking yourself whether you are in any position to talk about integrity in the light of the John W Booth fiasco?
  12. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    14 Sep '17 08:44
    You trolled me nevertheless. You repeated questions to me using the name dj2becker that I had already declined to repeat my answers to when you'd asked them umpteen times using the name Fetchmyjunk and which I had told you point blank that I perceived as trolling. You just changed your name and resumed the trolling.
    If you see me asking you questions that you have refused to answer as trolling, that's fine with me.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Sep '17 09:13
    The red herring of your friend FMF using multiple accounts and (even masquerading as a women) at one point in order to deceive people?
    No, the red herring of you thinking you've uncovered something that wasn't public years ago.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Sep '17 09:17
    Masquerading as a woman?

When was this?

Sounds very much like one of robbie carrobie's accusations which, you ought to know, he withdrew and apologized for in early 2016.

I hope he hasn't fed it to you. You should know that, not being much of a principled fellow, he'd hang you out to dry (regurgitating his false but supposedly ever so "funny" banter f ...[text shortened]... ke you or me - was a paedophile in retaliation for getting rubbed up the wrong way on the forum.
    carrobie has been feeding him silage.

The funny thing in all this is that Robbie carrobie is banned, apparently "liberated" by being banned, is not playing chess, hates the site owner and yet still spends his time reading the forums and messaging pricks like Becker.

Btw Robbie, why are you excluded from your Kingdom Hall??
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Sep '17 09:20
    See there you go again justifying your actions without contrition.
    Why are you suddenly talking about "contrition"? You just seem pissed off that you were found out to be pretending to be someone else as FMJ.

I've got no issue with you having a new username, but I do have an issue with you coming back to the forums asking all the same crappy questions that you asked as FMJ.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree