1. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 18:15
    Does anyone know what happened to him? Where did he disappear to? I'm thinking maybe FMF could help us out with that one?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 20:44
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    Does anyone know what happened to him? Where did he disappear to? I'm thinking maybe FMF could help us out with that one?
    Someone has put you onto a red herring here.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 21:39
    Here's the thread where the demise of that account of mine ~ an aborted attempt to kick the habit, retire the name FMF, and leave the site once and for all in the aftermath of my near fatal motorcycle accident in 2010 ~ was discussed by friends and enemies alike!

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/debates/jwb-fmf-will-we-miss-him.136965
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 23:30
    Who?

Didn't he shoot Lincoln? 😛
  5. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    14 Sep '17 03:10
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Who?

Didn't he shoot Lincoln? 😛
    Add a Wilkes in there then that sounds about right.
  6. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    14 Sep '17 03:13
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Someone has put you onto a red herring here.
    The red herring of your friend FMF using multiple accounts and (even masquerading as a women) at one point in order to deceive people?
  7. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    14 Sep '17 03:501 edit
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Here's the thread where the demise of that account of mine ~ an aborted attempt to kick the habit, retire the name FMF, and leave the site once and for all in the aftermath of my near fatal motorcycle accident in 2010 ~ was discussed by friends and enemies alike!

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/debates/jwb-fmf-will-we-miss-him.136965
    Seems you got someone else to make your 'apology'?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Sep '17 03:51
    FMF [...] masquerading as a woman at one point...
    Masquerading as a woman?

When was this?

Sounds very much like one of robbie carrobie's accusations which, you ought to know, he withdrew and apologized for in early 2016.

I hope he hasn't fed it to you. You should know that, not being much of a principled fellow, he'd hang you out to dry (regurgitating his false but supposedly ever so "funny" banter for him) just as easily as he might decide to insinuate that a poster - like you or me - was a paedophile in retaliation for getting rubbed up the wrong way on the forum.
  9. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    14 Sep '17 03:543 edits
    Masquerading as a woman?

When was this?

Sounds very much like one of robbie carrobie's accusations which, you ought to know, he withdrew and apologized for in early 2016.

I hope he hasn't fed it to you. You should know that, not being much of a principled fellow, he'd hang you out to dry (regurgitating his false but supposedly ever so "funny" banter f ...[text shortened]... ke you or me - was a paedophile in retaliation for getting rubbed up the wrong way on the forum.
    The 'masquerading as a woman' rumors are out there. You are obviously welcome to deny them Johnny boy. 😉 Any idea where Dutchess64 went?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Sep '17 03:57
    Seems you got someone else to make your 'apology'?
    Not at all. I apologized to the web site's owners, I also apologized in public on a different thread I seem to recall, and I apologized to those two or three boggle-eyed right wingers that I'd been satirizing ~ generalissimo and utherpendragon were two that I remember off the top of my head ~ in private messages. Most people I knew back then were in on the joke as I told them about it in PMs right at the start. I think I handled it all with appropriate contrition and dignity.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Sep '17 03:59
    The 'masquerading as a woman' rumors are out there. You are obviously welcome to deny them Johnny boy. 😉
    I am not paedophile either. That was another rumour that was put "out there". You can traffic in such rumours if you choose.
  12. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    14 Sep '17 04:13
    Not at all. I apologized to the web site's owners, I also apologized in public on a different thread I seem to recall, and I apologized to those two or three boggle-eyed right wingers that I'd been satirizing ~ generalissimo and utherpendragon were two that I remember off the top of my head ~ in private messages. Most people I knew back then were in on the joke ...[text shortened]... it in PMs right at the start. I think I handled it all with appropriate contrition and dignity.
    Well this post certainly seems to lack contrition. I'm guessing you view your activity as a joke but if someone else does it you come down on them with the 'holier than though' attitude of judgement.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Sep '17 04:16
    Well this post certainly seems to lack contrition.
    How so? It's a description of how I handled the situation 7-8 years ago when it happened. Was there something amiss or lacking, in your view, with the "contrition" I described?
  14. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    14 Sep '17 04:18
    How so? It's a description of how I handled the situation 7-8 years ago when it happened. Was there something amiss or lacking, in your view, with the "contrition" I described?
    I guess saying most of your friends were in on the joke sounds like some form of justification for your actions?
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Sep '17 04:19
    I'm guessing you view your activity as a joke but if someone else does it you come down on them with the 'holier than though' attitude of judgement.
    Well if you are now claiming that your switch from Fetchmyjunk to dj2becker was a not-so-secret practical joke with the intent of satirizing certain posters for their views, then just come out and say so, why don't you? Set the record straight if that was the scenario.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree