1. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Dec '13 15:442 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Let me be clear; I do not know who is and isn't saved, only God knows those who are his. To try to say so is being judgemental.

If you see someone sinning are they "backsliden" (hate that term btw) or are they not yet saved? Who knows? You may say that they are unsaved because you believe that person loses thier salvation if they sin to some (yet ...[text shortened]... ured, it is where we are in eternity; not from one day's sin to to the next day's righteousness.
    so you're not saved after all, how refreshing, or at least you don't know if you are saved or not, for all you know, i might be saved and you're not, how refreshing.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Dec '13 15:47
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Another spiritual buffet queen, take what you like and leave what you don't, how convenient for you.
    Some of us don't have headquarters telling us what to think, when to think it and when the changes are coming. You have that luxury; you have the comfort of abdicating all responsibility for free thinking in exchange for whatever the Watchtower governing body tells you. There is nothing they have told you that you disagree with is there? Not one thing? It's because you are completely and totally right isn't it? You are the chosen awesome ones, the sole holders of God's truth on earth, the representation of him on earth.

God help us.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Dec '13 15:49
    so you're not saved after all, how refreshing, or at least you don't know if you are saved or not, for all you know, i might be saved and you're not, how refreshing.
    Stop being such a total asshat carrobie. Wipe the drool from your mouth and read his post again.

He asked how do I know "who" is saved? Not how do I know if "I'm" saved.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Dec '13 15:58
    Another spiritual buffet queen, take what you like and leave what you don't, how convenient for you.
    Since we're name-calling, for you I choose.... Ignoramus! Yes, that fits precisely.

You barely know your own faith, how can you presume to know others'?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Dec '13 16:39
    Stop being such a total asshat carrobie. Wipe the drool from your mouth and read his post again.

How do you know you are saved, do tell and if you know how you are saved why cant you tell if other people are likewise saved?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Dec '13 16:391 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Since we're name-calling, for you I choose.... Ignoramus! Yes, that fits precisely.

You barely know your own faith, how can you presume to know others'?
    Buffet Queen! how convenient for you!
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Dec '13 16:41
    Some of us don't have headquarters telling us what to think, when to think it and when the changes are coming. You have that luxury; you have the comfort of abdicating all responsibility for free thinking in exchange for whatever the Watchtower governing body tells you. There is nothing they have told you that you disagree with is there? Not one thing ...[text shortened]... s, the sole holders of God's truth on earth, the representation of him on earth.

God help us.
    yes i am a chosen one and a chess bomb! recognition at last.
  8. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    09 Dec '13 18:30

Known by fruits not works: But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things! NLT
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Dec '13 19:441 edit
    yes i am a chosen one and a chess bomb! recognition at last.
    We should find a subject you and sonhouse can debate, such as:

Transistor Transfusion - an exploration into why portable radios are of the devil

Observing two black (ass)holes circle each other in a gravitational dance of negative vibes.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Dec '13 19:561 edit
    We should find a subject you and sonhouse can debate, such as:

Transistor Transfusion - an exploration into why portable radios are of the devil

Observing two black (ass)holes circle each other in a gravitational dance of negative vibes.
    Thats bitter, just because I might be saved and you are not, ouch, that gotta hurt!
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Dec '13 20:03
    Thats bitter, just because I might be saved and you are not, ouch, that gotta hurt!
    Sure. You have no idea of the contempt with which I hold your corporation.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Dec '13 22:03
    and yet dogs howl into the twilight and the caravan trundles on!
  13. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    17 Dec '13 23:361 edit
    Careful!!! Humility is best.

I never belittle someone who does not think like i do, nor have my style of faith.
  14. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    17 Dec '13 23:45
    I do not condemn the J. W. for their beliefs. One has to remember, what part of the Bible is not the Bible. Even if all you have is a half of a single page, and take what is written into your heart. Have you not received Christ too. Jesus is the WORD of God. And any part of the WORD is Jesus. If you are Jewish, and receive the WORD into your heart, then you have received Jesus, even if you don't know Him.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree