1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Aug '15 07:06
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You apparently don't know that "The Valley of the Jolly Green Giant" refers to the Minnesota River valley. 😏
    In a parallel universe there is a parallel Hinds who believes 'The Valley of the Jolly Green Giant" is a book inspired by God, and is at this very moment defending the destruction of baby sweetcorn.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Aug '15 09:46
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    In a parallel universe there is a parallel Hinds who believes 'The Valley of the Jolly Green Giant" is a book inspired by God, and is at this very moment defending the destruction of baby sweetcorn.
    And you remain ignorant on purpose regardless of how much truth I reveal by the Holy Spirit. What a shameful waste.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Aug '15 09:56
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I am one of the most intellectually honest and forthright Christian posters on this forum. You are one of the most dishonest.
    Then be honest and tell us why you refuse to repent of your sins and believe in the Lord and the eternal torment of the wicked unbelievers in the Lake of Fire and Brimstone prepared for Satan and his fallen angels.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Aug '15 10:291 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    And you remain ignorant on purpose regardless of how much truth I reveal by the Holy Spirit. What a shameful waste.
    The 'truth' you represent is simply not convincing to me. Perhaps you need to review your methods.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree