1. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    04 Jul '06 22:46
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    The day that I take No1's word on anything biblically-related is the day that you will rise to the level of toying with me. Keep plugging away: you might just get the gold in the javelin-catch.
    Oh, silly boy, besides being a storm trooper for the bullcrap that you toss around , what else do you do? Heck, I bet you even eat the bubbles.
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    04 Jul '06 22:47
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    how about you both take this someplace else or both go take a long soothing bath/run round the block/cold shower. this isn't the place for this, actually I don't think there is a place for this. can it, you poth sound like a pair of 14 yr olds who have just been given testosterone shots. you both sound like idiots. if you really want to trade insults do it in private.
    He won't let me.
  3. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    04 Jul '06 22:48
    He won't let me.
    then be the bigger person and ignoor him
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    04 Jul '06 22:49
    then be the bigger person and ignoor him
    Did you say something?
  5. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    04 Jul '06 22:49
    how about you both take this someplace else or both go take a long soothing bath/run round the block/cold shower. this isn't the place for this, actually I don't think there is a place for this. can it, you poth sound like a pair of 14 yr olds who have just been given testosterone shots. you both sound like idiots. if you really want to trade insults do it in private.
    Sorry if I offend you but this is a thread I started to discus things he don't want discussed.
  6. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    04 Jul '06 22:50
    Did you say something?
    what? me? no, wouldn't dream of it.
  7. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    04 Jul '06 22:52
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    Sorry if I offend you but this is a thread I started to discus things he don't want discussed.
    Note my restraint.
  8. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    04 Jul '06 22:52
    didn't offend me, but pages of posts (in numerouse threads) which mainly consist of calling the pretty much only other poster rude names is not a disscussion. it's not even dignified enough to be an argument, it's a squable, and untill we have a squable fourum....
  9. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    04 Jul '06 22:59
    didn't offend me, but pages of posts (in numerouse threads) which mainly consist of calling the pretty much only other poster rude names is not a disscussion. it's not even dignified enough to be an argument, it's a squable, and untill we have a squable fourum....
    OK, batlle over.

Back to: Why would the all powerful and jealous god of the OT let Moses call him the same name as people used earlier for a false god, El the god of Jericho?
  10. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    04 Jul '06 23:12
    OK, batlle over.

Back to: Why would the all powerful and jealous god of the OT let Moses call him the same name as people used earlier for a false god, El the god of Jericho?
    Better question: why not have but one name throughout all of human history?
  11. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    05 Jul '06 00:04
    Better question: why not have but one name throughout all of human history?
    or Why not have a consistent philosophy?
  12. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    11 Jul '06 21:55
    Alone I have made the circuit of the vault of heaven and have walked in the depths of the abyss, in the waves of the sea, in the whole earth, and in every people and nation I have gotten a possession. Among all these I sought a resting place; I sought in whose territory I might lodge. Then the Creator of all things gave me a commandment, and the one who created me assigned a place for my tent. And he said, ‘Make your dwelling in Jacob, and in Israel receive your inheritance.’ From eternity, in the beginning, he created me, and for eternity I shall not cease to exist. In the holy tabernacle I ministered before him, and so I was established in Zion. In the beloved city likewise he gave me a resting place, and in Jerusalem was my dominion. So I took root in an honored people, in the portion of the Lord, who is their inheritance” (Sirach 24: 5-12).
  13. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    11 Jul '06 23:35
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    Alone I have made the circuit of the vault of heaven and have walked in the depths of the abyss, in the waves of the sea, in the whole earth, and in every people and nation I have gotten a possession. Among all these I sought a resting place; I sought in whose territory I might lodge. Then the Creator of all things gave me a commandment, and the one who crea ...[text shortened]... t in an honored people, in the portion of the Lord, who is their inheritance” (Sirach 24: 5-12).
    Sophia Iesou uiou Seirach?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree