The Persecution of Roman Catholics

The Persecution of Roman Catholics

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
23 Sep 05
1 edit

Originally posted by ivanhoe
[b]HoH: "I'd invite you, but you're Catholic... you know how it is"

You can invite me ..... nobody needs to know.[/b]
You'll have tell people you're a Bahaist and that you think the Pope is the great Satan. Make sure you tell my wife that a woman's place is in the kitchen, she loves that.

Your Eminence

Scunthorpe

Moves
23 Sep 05

[b]HoH: "I'd invite you, but you're Catholic... you know how it is"

You can invite me ..... nobody needs to know.[/b]
You can hang with me and my crew if things don't work out there . Just mention to them how many abortions you've personally preformed and they won't mistake you for one of "them" .

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
23 Sep 05

Originally posted by Moldy Crow
You can hang with me and my crew if things don't work out there . Just mention to them how many abortions you've personally preformed and they won't mistake you for one of "them" .
Why anyone would want to hang with you is beyond me, and there you go again, pretending that you have friends. F'ing ignorant inbred redneck.

Your Eminence

Scunthorpe

Moves
23 Sep 05

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
Why anyone would want to hang with you is beyond me, and there you go again, pretending that you have friends. F'ing ignorant inbred redneck.
A classic example of why the catholic's stance on abortion and birth control is just plain wrong ! HoH's dad pulled out way too late !

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
23 Sep 05

Originally posted by Moldy Crow
A classic example of why the catholic's stance on abortion and birth control is just plain wrong ! HoH's dad pulled out way too late !
You're truly despicable. Hell, I just saw you praying for blidfaith to get nut cancer in another thread. That's just wrong, you should have been drowned at birth or stoned as the bible recommends.

Your Eminence

Scunthorpe

Moves
23 Sep 05

You're truly despicable. Hell, I just saw you praying for blidfaith to get nut cancer in another thread. That's just wrong, you should have been drowned at birth or stoned as the bible recommends.
I call it "harsh but fair".

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
23 Sep 05

http://www.truecatholic.org/pope/

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
23 Sep 05

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/anti-semitism/pius.html

l

Moves
23 Sep 05

Originally posted by lucifershammer
I don't think ivanhoe is harassed because he's Catholic - but I do think he's harassed. And I'm guessing it's because he has a short fuse.

I'm a Catholic on the site - but I don't feel harassed by anyone except no1 (but I guess he does that to everyone). Oh and there's frogstomp as well - but he keeps switching between the sublime and the ridiculuous.
I tend to agree with this.

Been there...

... done that

Moves
24 Sep 05

Originally posted by lucifershammer
[b]We're talking Jesuits, here ~ they make Jedi seem like bimbos...

Did they kill JFK too?[/b]
No... but they know where YOU live

Been there...

... done that

Moves
24 Sep 05

[i]
...As far as my alleged short fuse is concerned, it cannot and should not be used as an excuse to dismiss the insults and the continuous harrassment that is clearly going on. My temper cannot wash away the responsibility every person has for his own behaviour.[/b]
There's reality......... and then there's medication.

Have they been adjusting one or the other? Would you know?

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
24 Sep 05
1 edit

Originally posted by lioyank
I tend to agree with this.
If I am being harrassed because of my alleged short fuse then why was (is) Lucifershammer being harrassed by no1marauder and frogstomp and why are Blindfaith, RBHill and other Christians being harrassed and insulted continuously ? I remember christians, not all fundamentalists if that makes a difference, leaving the site for this very reason. Did they all have a short fuse ? It is clear to me they are being harrassed because of their religious and political stances, NOT because they violate the ToS.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
24 Sep 05

If I am being harrassed because of my alleged short fuse then why was (is) Lucifershammer being harrassed by no1marauder and frogstomp and why are Blindfaith, RBHill and other Christians being harrassed and insulted continuously ? I remember christians, not all fundamentalists if that makes a difference, leaving the site for this very reason. Did they all ha ...[text shortened]... ng harrassed because of their religious and political stances, NOT because they violate the ToS.
You can't lump Blindfaith in with the others as being Christian has nothing to do with his stupidity. You've got to admit that the guy is functionally retarded and seems to suck the intelligence out of any thread he contributes to. I'd like to see and MRI of Blindfaith as a medical curiousity.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
24 Sep 05

You can't lump Blindfaith in with the others as being Christian has nothing to do with his stupidity. You've got to admit that the guy is functionally retarded and seems to suck the intelligence out of any thread he contributes to. I'd like to see and MRI of Blindfaith as a medical curiousity.
If I understand you well, people of little intellectual capacities, and you will be the judge of that of course, can be harrassed because they are what they are. Right ?

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
24 Sep 05