1. Standard memberJoe Fist
    Troubador
    Land of Fist
    Moves
    26 Sep '05 17:59
    Originally posted by Moldy Crow
    Ivanhoe's comments about this post are conspicuous in their absence .
    I guess the truth hit a little too close to home, eh? I think the absence of any commentary on your post from the usual suspects speaks volumes.
  2. Cosmos
    Moves
    27 Sep '05 01:21
    Originally posted by Joe Fist
    I guess the truth hit a little too close to home, eh? I think the absence of any commentary on your post from the usual suspects speaks volumes.
    They are probably too busy praying to God to send moldycrow to burn for all eternity in hell.
  3. Playing with matches
    Moves
    27 Sep '05 13:47
    Ivanhoe's comments about this post are conspicuous in their absence .
    Or it could be that he thinks you're a douche bag and throws up in his mouth a little every time he reads one of your posts. I for one feel constipated everytime I have to wade through your blithering drivel. I particularly like you praying for people to get nut cancer. You're despicable and should kill yourself immediately.

Peace out.
  4. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    27 Sep '05 13:49
    Originally posted by howardgee
    They are probably too busy praying to God to send moldycrow to burn for all eternity in hell.
    Methinks you are right there.
  5. London
    Moves
    27 Sep '05 14:29
    I think even you would agree that not all xtians on this site are hounded off it . There are some whose contibutions are welcomed even by the likes of me . Granted it's a short list . But there are other non xtians who are hounded as well , and some hounded off the site . Do you recognize this ? Maybe all who are hounded are not hounded because of their ...[text shortened]... ou certainly shouldn't be throwing cheap shots and expecting special treatment after the fact .
    While what you say is partially true, I contend that there are several Christians on this site, who are not "a$$holes" who are hounded anyhow - simply for holding to a Christian position. ivanhoe never argued that all people hounded on this site were Christians; he argued that Christians were hounded for merely being Christians. There is a certain degree of hyperbole there - not all Christians are hounded and not all Christians who are hounded are hounded simply because they are Christian.

But there are some Christians who are hounded for merely being Christian and holding Christian views.

As to the "grow up" piece, isn't it the hounds (Ravello, darvlay et. al.) who should grow up? ivanhoe played by the rules of this website and used the rights available to him as a netizen of this community. As to the football analogy, it is one thing to play rough - quite another to hit below the belt. As far as I've seen, ivanhoe gives (or tries to) as good as he gets when the rough play is legit. Appealing to the referee when the play crosses a certain boundary is part of every sport.

What you're essentially saying to ivanhoe is - sit still and we'll rough you up. Stand up and we'll rough you up some more (and we might show you some respect if you're still standing when the dozen of us are done with you). Go to the teacher and you'll get the pasting of a lifetime.

This is the mentality of bullies.
  6. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    27 Sep '05 14:521 edit
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    While what you say is partially true, I contend that there are several Christians on this site, who are not "a$$holes" who are hounded anyhow - simply for holding to a Christian position. ivanhoe never argued that [b]all people hounded on this site were Christians; he argued that Christians were hounded for merely being Christians. There ...[text shortened]... o to the teacher and you'll get the pasting of a lifetime.

This is the mentality of bullies.[/b]
  7. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    27 Sep '05 15:34
    Originally posted by Halitose
    Methinks you are wrong . too .
  8. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    27 Sep '05 15:39
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    Methinks you are wrong . too .
    Methinks a little TLC is being sorely missed. But what do I know?
  9. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    27 Sep '05 15:44
    Methinks a little TLC is being sorely missed. But what do I know?
    TLC is needed when TLC is needed.
  10. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    27 Sep '05 15:51
    TLC is needed when TLC is needed.
    You don't think its needed? Why can't everybody just hug and make up like decent adults? 😵
  11. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    27 Sep '05 15:53
    You don't think its needed? Why can't everybody just hug and make up like decent adults? 😵
    gaaaaaaaad nooooooooooo
  12. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    27 Sep '05 15:55
    gaaaaaaaad nooooooooooo
    No huggies for fundies? 😲
  13. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    27 Sep '05 15:56
    No huggies for fundies? 😲
    Ima not a huggie type
  14. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    27 Sep '05 15:56
    gaaaaaaaad nooooooooooo
    Then again, where I come from, they say conflict breeds creativity.
  15. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    27 Sep '05 15:57
    Ima not a huggie type
    Hand shakes?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree