1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Dec '14 14:09
    Methinks there is a posse of down-thumbers trying to make a point here.

Bless.
  2. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    01 Dec '14 15:121 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Like SwissGambit, I think Grampy Bobby gets some kind of peculiar pleasure from getting thumbs down (and drawing attention to them) and it forms part of his elaborate own-farts-smelling routines. I believe that, psychologically speaking, part of this carefully cultivated victimhood would be invested in him not serving up many thumbs of the downward persuasion.
    Careful ... the phrasing is ambiguous and can be read to mean that SG shares GB's affliction, which is the sort of thing that would bother him, if he were still here. 😉
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    01 Dec '14 15:41
    Originally posted by Agerg
    To be honest I can't really fathom Grampy Bobby at all, I know for certain I'll never get a good dialogue out of him - but that said, just to clarify my last post "that settled it" means I no longer doubted my first inkling that it was in fact a particular female that was doing the deed.
    Greetings from afar, Agerg. On which spiritually forum related topic or subject would you prefer to have a "good dialogue"?
  4. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    01 Dec '14 17:45
    Originally posted by FMF
    Why hasn't Suzianne posted on this thread yet? She rarely lets many of my posts past without a scathing ad hominem or a fumbling dollop of almost non-sequitur gainsay. She is the only regular poster I can think of who appears to have the mentality required to be The Phantom Downvoter.
    Suzianne's posting history over the last week or so does seem to support your theory.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Dec '14 07:46
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Suzianne's posting history over the last week or so does seem to support your theory.
    Suzianne may be in the running but this level of retardation can only be one person and that person is here lurking (they have been regularly moving in their games) and has stopped posting. That person is RJHinds.
  6. Cape Town
    Moves
    04 Dec '14 08:48
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Well isn't this an exciting game!!! ...It's like Cluedo, only with more suspects 😀
    I have so far narrowed it down to:

In the Spirituality forum with a 'thumbs down'.

I propose we leave the guilty party anonymous and just start referring to them as Colonel Mustard (too yellow to admit their crimes).
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    04 Dec '14 09:21
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I have so far narrowed it down to:

In the Spirituality forum with a 'thumbs down'.

I propose we leave the guilty party anonymous and just start referring to them as Colonel Mustard (too yellow to admit their crimes).
    Surely its the Reverend Green!

With a crucifix in the chapel.i
  8. Cape Town
    Moves
    04 Dec '14 09:431 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Surely its the Reverend Green!

With a crucifix in the chapel.i
    I suppose you could mistake that thumbs down for a crucifix. So maybe all the thumbs downs are blessings in disguise.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Dec '14 16:381 edit
    Suzianne is fulminating about thumbs down on another thread at the moment but still hasn't posted on this fulminating-about-thumbs-down thread yet! 😵
  10. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    08 Dec '14 17:59
    Originally posted by FMF
    Suzianne is fulminating about thumbs down on another thread at the moment but still hasn't posted on this fulminating-about-thumbs-down thread yet! 😵
    Suzianne might do this for a day if she was in a huff, but she wouldn't keep doing it for weeks. I think the most likely culprit is RJ.
  11. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    11 Dec '14 02:06
    Looks like it must be the Gang of Four.
  12. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    11 Dec '14 02:531 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Looks like it must be the Gang of Four.
    Or, as they prefer to be called, the Four Furious Fulminating Fundamentalists.
  13. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    12 Dec '14 05:15
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Or, as they prefer to be called, the [b]Four Furious Fulminating Fundamentalists.[/b]
    I'll raise your alliterative four to five! 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree