1. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    13 Oct '18 11:02
    @kellyjay said
    Why is it you bump for others to answer, and yet you refuse to answer questions
    put to you?
    Do you not understand the concept of a red herring and why it's a logical fallacy? Clearly DG doesn't. Even after having been given a link to an article that explains it in the simplest terms possible, DG still doesn't.

Also have you considered the fact that I don't know if jaywill has seen my response to his post? What? There might be more than one reason to "bump"? How can that possibly be?

Have to give credit to jaywill. At least he tried to address the topic of this thread unlike you and DG. To your credit at least you generally try to address the topics of threads in which you participate unlike DG.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    13 Oct '18 11:10
    @thinkofone said
    Do you not understand the concept of a red herring and why it's a logical fallacy? Clearly DG doesn't. Even after having been given a link to an article that explains it in the simplest terms possible, DG still doesn't.

Also have you considered the fact that I don't know if jaywill has seen my response to his post? What? There might be more than one reason to "bump"? H ...[text shortened]... edit at least you generally try to address the topics of threads in which you participate unlike DG.
    I understand hiding and ducking from answers you refuse to give, you are now
    famous for it.
  3. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    13 Oct '18 11:451 edit
    @kellyjay said
    I understand hiding and ducking from answers you refuse to give, you are now
    famous for it.
    Yet you're the one "hiding and ducking" from the points I made in my previous post.

Yet you're the one "hiding and ducking" from the points I've been making on the topic of this thread.

Funny that.

What? The above are examples of why a red herring is a logical fallacy? How can that possibly be?
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    13 Oct '18 12:57
    @thinkofone said
    Yet you're the one "hiding and ducking" from the points I made in my previous post.

Yet you're the one "hiding and ducking" from the points I've been making on the topic of this thread.

Funny that.

What? The above are examples of why a red herring is a logical fallacy? How can that possibly be?
    LOL, yea right...I give you answers and they don't fit your *these are good scriptures*
    so you don't count them. Then when you are asked to explain how anyone else
    can tell what are good scriptures you, duck and hide.

It would be helpful if you'd just be straightforward instead of your hit and run
    tactics, then running and hiding when confronted with questions you don't want
    to answer.
  5. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    13 Oct '18 13:11
    @kellyjay said
    LOL, yea right...I give you answers and they don't fit your *these are good scriptures*
    so you don't count them. Then when you are asked to explain how anyone else
    can tell what are good scriptures you, duck and hide.

It would be helpful if you'd just be straightforward instead of your hit and run
    tactics, then running and hiding when confronted with questions you don't want
    to answer.
    Let's see.

I posted the following:

Funny that.

And you respond with yet another red herring. A red herring wrapped in an ad hominem attack no less.

You're really something KJ.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    13 Oct '18 15:00
    @thinkofone said
    Let's see.

I posted the following:

Funny that.

And you r ...[text shortened]... red herring. A red herring wrapped in an ad hominem attack no less.

You're really something KJ.
    Hardly what you are claiming is knownledge about what is in other people’s hearts, and that people who you don’t even know. I am talking about is how you conduct yourself here.
  7. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    13 Oct '18 20:572 edits
    @kellyjay said
    Hardly what you are claiming is knownledge about what is in other people’s hearts, and that people who you don’t even know. I am talking about is how you conduct yourself here.
    This is an example of why it's really difficult to have a meaningful discussion with you. You can't even keep track of what's being discussed on THIS thread.

Between you and DG, the topic of this thread has been completely derailed. If either of you were able to logically refute the points of my posts that address the topic of this thread, you would. But you can't. So you derail the discussion.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    13 Oct '18 21:29
    @thinkofone said
    This is an example of why it's really difficult to have a meaningful discussion with you. You can't even keep track of what's being discussed on THIS thread.

Between you and DG, the topic of this thread has been completely derailed. If either of you were able to logically refute the points of my posts that address the topic of this thread, you would. But you can't. So you derail the discussion.
    Yes you are right I was wrong, apologizes!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree