1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Dec '06 03:49
    I have recently written the Quran of whodey and I am the sole author of the text. I also have in my possession the original text written in English and therefore has not been corrupted by any man. It should never be translated into another language so as to protect its original meaning. I was given this text from angelic visions and wrote down every word given to me according to those visions. In these visions I was told where the Bible and Quran error and I alone have come to show this revelation from God.

Where am I going wrong here?
  2. Earth
    Moves
    29 Dec '06 04:08
    Maybe you should reduce your dosage of Prozac. It s not helping you my friend. ha ha ha.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Dec '06 04:201 edit
    Originally posted by Varqa
    Maybe you should reduce your dosage of Prozac. It s not helping you my friend. ha ha ha.
    I am being serious here. What makes my claim better or worse than Mohammad's? How can I convert you?
  4. Earth
    Moves
    29 Dec '06 04:53
    Well, if you are serious, then let me read some of your revelation. As the Bible says:

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
    (King James Bible, John)

I know His voice and I will know Him.
  5. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    29 Dec '06 04:54
    Well, if you are serious, then let me read some of your revelation. As the Bible says:

(King James Bible, John)

That certainly wasn't written by any Shepard.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Dec '06 05:021 edit

(King James Bible, John)

I would say that I adhere to the teachings of the Bible and Quran, only, I have made certain "modifcations" to correct the corruption or mistranslation of each respective text. For example, I will disavow the teachings of Mohammad when discussing Jews and Chrsitians as infedels who should be killed or that Allah does not love the unbeliever. I will also disavow the apparent indifference in the Bible when slavery is discussed even though we are all slaves to our respective jobs to some degree just as the slaves were in Biblical times. I know, I will say that it is against my religion to work for a living and all money is owed to my followers!! Wait a second, thats already being done in various parts of the world. Oh well, I guess I will just have to come up with something else original.
  7. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    29 Dec '06 05:09
    Originally posted by whodey
    I would say that I adhere to the teachings of the Bible and Quran, only, I have made certain "modifcations" to correct the corruption or mistranslation of each respective text. For example, I will disavow the teachings of Mohammad when discussing Jews and Chrsitians as infedels who should be killed or that Allah does not love the unbeliever. I will also dis ...[text shortened]... ay that it is against my religion to work for a living and all money is owed to my followers!!
    If you are going to take Quran as a reference for your new version, then I think you need to read it first.

Because your statment:

For example, I will disavow the teachings of Mohammad when discussing Jews and Chrsitians as infedels who should be killed or that Allah does not love the unbeliever.

Is not correct,
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Dec '06 06:021 edit
    Originally posted by ahosyney
    If you are going to take Quran as a reference for your new version, then I think you need to read it first.

Because your statment:

[b]For example, I will disavow the teachings of Mohammad when discussing Jews and Chrsitians as infedels who should be killed or that Allah does not love the unbeliever.

Is not correct,[/b]
    "O ye who believe! take not to the Jew and Christian for your friends. They are freinds one to another. He among you who takes them for friends is one of them. Lo! Allah guides not worngdoing folk! " (5:51)_
    "Fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is all for Allah" (8:39)

"Allah loves not the unbelievers" (3:32)

"He loves not the disbelievers" (30:45)
  9. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    29 Dec '06 06:072 edits
    "O ye who believe! take not to the Jew and Christian for your friends. They are freinds one to another. He among you who takes them for friends is one of them. Lo! Allah guides not worngdoing folk! " (5:51)_
    "Fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is all for Allah" (8:39)

You will not be a good prophet, because you are not able to cut and paste correctly,

You said , Muslims are ordered to Kill Christians, although what you did is connected two verses togather to give the meaning you want. If you think this is a good way of writing your new Quran, then you will not be able to convert me, because you are not trustable.

-----

Verse, 5-51, doesn't include any order of killing,
    Verse, 8-39, Is not talking about Christians or Jews, and is taken out of context.

Connecting them togather like a puzzle , is a good game 🙄

-----------
    Edit: You said:

But look at them carefully:
    -----------------
    003.031 Say: "If ye do love Allah, Follow me: Allah will love you and forgive you your sins: For Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

Say: "Obey Allah and His Messenger": But if they turn back, Allah loveth not those who reject Faith.

-----------------
    I will leave it to you to think about it.
    ----------------------------------------------------

You said:

030.044 Those who reject Faith will suffer from that rejection: and those who work righteousness will spread their couch (of repose) for themselves (in heaven):

030.045 That He may reward those who believe and work righteous deeds, out of his Bounty. For He loves not those who reject Faith.

I think you better copy the complete verses to give the complete meaning, you will lose more followers, if you didn't do that...!!!1
  10. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    29 Dec '06 08:53
    I have recently written the Quran of whodey and I am the sole author of the text. I also have in my possession the original text written in English and therefore has not been corrupted by any man. It should never be translated into another language so as to protect its original meaning. I was given this text from angelic visions and wrote down every word g ...[text shortened]... error and I alone have come to show this revelation from God.

You think there are angels. That's your error.
  11. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    29 Dec '06 08:54
    I am being serious here. What makes my claim better or worse than Mohammad's? How can I convert you?
    Or Paul's? Or John's? Or Luke, or Mark?
  12. Standard memberknightwest
    General of GROSS
    Calvin's Treehouse
    Moves
    29 Dec '06 12:32
    I have recently written the Quran of whodey and I am the sole author of the text. I also have in my possession the original text written in English and therefore has not been corrupted by any man. It should never be translated into another language so as to protect its original meaning. I was given this text from angelic visions and wrote down every word g ...[text shortened]... error and I alone have come to show this revelation from God.

Hahaha,
    I am in, I am converted. I have been a fool so far to believe the Bible. It is a book full of lies and cannot be trusted. I hope the prophets in your book are all perfect, and not drunks and adulterers and prostitutes as in the Bible. I can't trust a book that talks about nasty and bad people like that.

😉
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Dec '06 12:473 edits
    Originally posted by ahosyney
    [b]You will not be a good prophet, because you are not able to cut and paste correctly,

You said , Muslims are ordered to Kill Christians, although what you did is connected two verses togather to give the meaning you want. If you think this is a good way of writing your new Quran, then you will not be able to convert me, because you are not trustable.

- or Jews, and is taken out of context.

Connecting them togather like a puzzle , is a good game 🙄
    But don't we see those in the Muslim world today who do interpret killing the "infidel" as justifiable when a perceived "persecution" arises? Do some of them not connect such verses together like a puzzle? It reminds me of a movie I saw once called "Falling Down". It was about this down and out individual who simply could not take any more "persecution" from other people so he just began shooting them as they appeared. I realize not all Muslims fit the pieces of the puzzle like this but you must realize that some do. After all, there are no verses in the Quran that mandates loving your enemy as in the Bible so such teachings are easier to justify.

Also, did not Mohammad convert with the sword or am I mistaken?

As far as Allah loving the unbeleiver I would say either he loves them or he does not love them. It is much like your child. Either you love them or you do not love them. Granted, you may not like what they do, but if you loved them you would never stop loving them despite hating some of the things they do. I could even go for the Quran saying that he hates the unbeliever rather than not loving them. That could be translated that he hates their unbelief rather than them personally.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Dec '06 12:50
    Originally posted by knightwest
    Hahaha,
    I am in, I am converted. I have been a fool so far to believe the Bible. It is a book full of lies and cannot be trusted. I hope the prophets in your book are all perfect, and not drunks and adulterers and prostitutes as in the Bible. I can't trust a book that talks about nasty and bad people like that.

😉
    Ah yes I almost forgot. Even though I acknowledge that all men sin I must somehow come up with a plan to show that the people in my holy book are perfect and sinless.
  15. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    29 Dec '06 17:25
    But don't we see those in the Muslim world today who do interpret killing the "infidel" as justifiable when a perceived "persecution" arises? Do some of them not connect such verses together like a puzzle? It reminds me of a movie I saw once called "Falling Down". It was about this down and out individual who simply could not take any more "persecution" fr ...[text shortened]... em. That could be translated that he hates their unbelief rather than them personally.
    But don't we see those in the Muslim world today who do interpret killing the "infidel" as justifiable when a perceived "persecution" arises? Do some of them not connect such verses together like a puzzle?

If I told you that at a period of time, Christians formed what is called crusades, and they invaded Muslim countries, killed them in millions by the name of Jesus, and the cross was their flag.

If I told you that my country remained under occupation of Christians for 70 years starting from 1882 to 1952, and during this period they killed my people, took our money and their flag was the cross.

Will you say they didn't connect the puzzle from the Bible as will?

I realize not all Muslims fit the pieces of the puzzle like this but you must realize that some do.

What you don't realize that the Majority of Muslims don't, what you don't realize that the minority that do are the result of Christian corruption in Islamic world. Isn't Ben Laden for example USA made.

I'm from Egypt and I used to have a chritian neighbor when I was young , he was my friend and I never thought about hurting him.

You don't know anything about the prophet teaching, all what you know is what your media say. I asked you several times to read.

The prophet tell us if you called someone to Islam and he become a muslim this is better than for me than every thing in the world.

Do you think I will do that by killing him first? Mulsims want every one to reach the truth, but they are being attacked from every where for no reason. Tell me where in the history you know Muslims initiated any conflict. Be honest and think about it, and show me where?

After all, there are no verses in the Quran that mandates loving your enemy as in the Bible so such teachings are easier to justify.

I answered you before for that in the Quran thread, and you ignored my answer as usuall. So I will not repeate it again.

Also, did not Mohammad convert with the sword or am I mistaken?

Yes, you are Mistaken. Show me an Islamic reference that show that?

Show me where in Quran where you find the word sword.....

The prophet stayed for 10 years suffering from his people, being punished by preventing him and his followers from food, sent away from their homes, but his followers increased.

As far as Allah loving the unbeleiver I would say either he loves them or he does not love them. It is much like your child. Either you love them or you do not love them. Granted, you may not like what they do, but if you loved them you would never stop loving them despite hating some of the things they do. I could even go for the Quran saying that he hates the unbeliever rather than not loving them. That could be translated that he hates their unbelief rather than them personally.

According to the bible, where will the unbelivers will at the end. In heaven or on hell?

If you say in heavem then why do you belive in anything.

And if you say in hell , why will GOD put them in hell if he loves them.

Please answer my question...!!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree