1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Sep '11 13:11
    Its Saturday and Friday night in Australia somewhere and the police are receiving hundreds of calls to 000.

* pub fight and someone is glassed in the face. (2 arrested)
    * person assaulted by gang and stabbed.
    * girl accosted and attempted rape.
    * rival gangs clash in a public street (8 arrested)
    * 2 under-age female drinkers picked up by police for indecent exposure and drunkardness.
    * the hospital emergency rooms are filling up.
    * extra doctors are called on to duty for the 10pm to 6am rush of intoxicated injured youths.
    * car accident and 2 are killed by drunk driver.
    * man goes berserk affected by drugs and arrested before he harms himself.
    * girl robbed at knife point by crazed drug addict (1 arrest)
    * man arrested with 5 times the recommend blood alcohol in his system.
    * young man and girl friend assaulted and robbed.
    * man robs chicken shop using a blood filled syringe. (1 arrest)
    * girl found collapsed in a pool of her vomit in public street and taken to lock-up.

All this happened in just a "60 second period" on Friday night just in Sydney.

After 2 nights they arrested 260 people and 350 were admitted to emergency for care and there were 7 deaths reported..

This is the true face of atheism and a Godless civilization.

Police are fed up and feel that they are just working to cater to the intoxicated and drug crazed youth of Australia.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Sep '11 13:261 edit
    What is the basis for your implicit claim that all the people in those incidents were not theists or religious people?
  3. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    19 Sep '11 13:28
    Tuesday, September 11, 2001
    Theists hijack 4 aeroplanes and kill 2,977 people, and injure more than 6000 not
    including the many many thousands with lingering health problems from the
    pulverised buildings.

In western nations every metric worth measuring is better in societies with less religion.
    The more theistic a nation the more crime there is, the less the life expectancy is, the
    worse the education is... ect.

of the list you have in your OP you provide no evidence that any, let alone all, of the people
    involved are atheists.

However if you want to see the list of atrocities, (atrocities mind, not petty crimes)
    committed by confirmed theists, In the name of their god/belief and think you
    can find ANY atrocities done in the name of atheism....
    Good luck with that.

Meanwhile, you are revoltingly insulting, with no purpose or possibility of gain.
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Sep '11 14:49
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Tuesday, September 11, 2001
    Theists hijack 4 aeroplanes and kill 2,977 people, and injure more than 6000 not
    including the many many thousands with lingering health problems from the
    pulverised buildings.

In western nations every metric worth measuring is better in societies with less religion.
    The more theistic a nation the more crime there is ...[text shortened]... with that.

Meanwhile, you are revoltingly insulting, with no purpose or possibility of gain.
    Following false religion equals atheist......... there's no difference and they both kill as a matter of belief.

People who fly planes into buildings are atheists who falsely claim to be of God.

Friday and Saturday nights the streets are filled with drunkard drug crazed atheists.

This is the real face of atheism.

Your atheism is the cause of every problem in the world.

And you defend it which is the height of dishonesty.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Sep '11 15:15
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Following false religion equals atheist......... there's no difference and they both kill as a matter of belief.

People who fly planes into buildings are atheists who falsely claim to be of God.

Friday and Saturday nights the streets are filled with drunkard drug crazed atheists.

So billions of theists are "atheists" according to a special definition that you, and nobody else here, uses - even though we are all tacitly acceding to the use of conventional English.
  6. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    19 Sep '11 15:19

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. We should just boycott this nonsense.

Knowingly being logically inconsistent is truly dishonest, and no-one is more dishonest in this regard than he. So by his own words we should reject what he says and ignore it.

Which I suspect is what he wants anyway.
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    19 Sep '11 15:31
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again. We should just boycott this nonsense.

Knowingly being logically inconsistent is truly dishonest, and no-one is more dishonest in this regard than he. So by his own words we should reject what he says and ignore it.

Which I suspect is what he wants anyway.
    people still feed the troll

anywhoo, it is a very fine line you are toying with. does telling people to stop feeding the troll constitutes as feeding the troll? does me telling you to stop telling people to stop feeding the troll constitute as feeding?

he doesn't care that people don't agree with him. he doesn't want debate he simply communicates his views and deems anyone not accepting them as dishonest. and this word is more insulting comming out of him because he actually considers us to already know deep down inside the nonsense he is spewing, but we are too weak minded to admit it. therefore dishonest.

anywhoo, it is best not to have any of his threads exceed one post (his). anything else constitutes as attention, the thing he most desperately craves. proving his views wrong, mocking him, telling him he is trolling, anything other than silence feeds his ego.
  8. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    19 Sep '11 15:34
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    people still feed the troll

anywhoo, it is a very fine line you are toying with. does telling people to stop feeding the troll constitutes as feeding the troll? does me telling you to stop telling people to stop feeding the troll constitute as feeding?

he doesn't care that people don't agree with him. he doesn't want debate he simply communicates ...[text shortened]... ws wrong, mocking him, telling him he is trolling, anything other than silence feeds his ego.
    People do feed the troll, but it sure is entertaining.
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    19 Sep '11 15:46
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    People do feed the troll, but it sure is entertaining.
    yes, it is. funny scary sad. not just funny. there is a certain feeling of dread reading some of the stuff dasa posts. that people cannot be like this.

i tend to skip every thread started by dasa, but my morbid curiosity gets the better of me and i open some of them. the one about our sun being unique was especially funny. and the fact the universe is just 2 billion miles across
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Sep '11 15:48
    Originally posted by FMF
    So billions of theists are "atheists" according to a special definition that you, and nobody else here, uses - even though we are all tacitly acceding to the use of conventional English.
    Plug in your intelligence and listen....

Lip service is cheap.

Stating one is a theist but behaving like an atheist equals atheist.
  11. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    19 Sep '11 16:021 edit
    Plug in your intelligence and listen....

Lip service is cheap.

Maybe so in Dasaland™.

This would be funny if it wasn't quite so tragic.

Do tell though, as i'm an atheist, what do i behave like?
  12. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    19 Sep '11 16:08
    Good point.

So I will make a stand, and from now on, never post in response to one of Dasa's posts

I realise this is not a particular bold stance, but it will make me feel better.
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Sep '11 16:28
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    [b]Stating one is a theist but behaving like an atheist equals atheist.

Maybe so in Dasaland™.

This would be funny if it wasn't quite so tragic.

Do tell though, as i'm an atheist, what do i behave like?[/b]
    There is offensive atheism and non-offensive atheism.

Which one do you embrace.

I had a post recently about this.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Sep '11 16:30
    Its Saturday and Friday night in Australia somewhere and the police are receiving hundreds of calls to 000.

* pub fight and someone is glassed in the face. (2 arrested)
    * person assaulted by gang and stabbed.
    * girl accosted and attempted rape.
    * rival gangs clash in a public street (8 arrested)
    * 2 under-age female drinkers picked up by police for indec ...[text shortened]... eel that they are just working to cater to the intoxicated and drug crazed youth of Australia.
    i think you have a point Dasa, the materialistic society in which we find ourselves
    produces this type of a-moral behaviour. Eat and drink for tomorrow we may die is the
    motto. Meism and self interest permeate the thinking and when combined with secular
    liberalism which recognises no absolutes, this type of drunken melee surely foments. I
    do think you are confusing atheism with a-morality, for many atheists have very high
    moral standards. Materialist is a better term, for it encompasses both theist and non
    theist alike.
  15. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    19 Sep '11 16:37
    There is offensive atheism and non-offensive atheism.

Which one do you embrace.

I had a post recently about this.
    Tell me how as an atheist how i behave.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree