1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Aug '15 17:52
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Krsna comes every 5 billion and 4 billion and 3 billion etc.. etc., etc.

He also comes in different incarnations as well. (appearing in different forms)

All this appearing goes on for eternity.
    The Gita says 5 billion years, it does not say 4,3,2,1 etc.
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Aug '15 20:45
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    The Gita says 5 billion years, it does not say 4,3,2,1 etc.
    My comment is just saying Krsna incarnates all the time.

At this very moment Krsna is incarnating somewhere in the cosmos.

The incarnations of Krsna are incessant.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Aug '15 17:24
    I think you are only considering the population of this earth and the 7 billion or so people and the animals, but there are innumerable universes with innumerable galaxies and innumerable planets.

There are also the infinite spiritual worlds, and so all together the material worlds and spiritual worlds there are infinite living entities.

Every living thin ...[text shortened]... ing this wonderful truth.

True religion ( In the Vedas) discusses all this in greater detail.
    Are you sure a virus has a soul and is alive? That can't be in the Vedas. You must be making that one up.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Aug '15 17:27
    Your slang is offensive. to the truth.
    Not really. 😏
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Aug '15 17:491 edit
    When I say false religion, I am not being nasty or intolerable.

I am simply stating what is what.

When discussing spirituality and religion, it is vitally important that both parties maintain ""truthful honest integrity", and must not be tempted to speculate at all.

False religion and false science is false due to speculation.

True religion does not ...[text shortened]... e unto the Supreme Lord.

Note: Buddhism is atheism, and Hinduism is a confused true religion.
    You write that there is no beginning to the history of sanātana-dharma, because it remains eternally with the living entities. Insofar as the living entities are concerned, the authoritative śāstras state that the living entity has neither birth nor death. In the Gītā it is stated that the living entity is never born and he never dies. He is eternal and indestructible, and he continues to live after the destruction of his temporary material body.

This seems very much like the spirit that comes from God as described in the Holy Bible. However, the soul does have a beginning according to the Holy Bible and it can be destroyed by God.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Aug '15 18:10
    There are no other scared writings'.

The only sacred writings are to be found in the Vedas.

The Vedas are the source of sacred writing's. because the Vedas are the authority.

There is no other authority on religion.

You can immediately know if a religion is false................By seeing what their standing is on animal slaughter and meat eating.
    ...[text shortened]... when he incarnates to this earth.

And Krsna Incarnates according to the cycles of the Yugas.
    The Holy Bible is composed of sacred writings because they are sacred to the Christians and at least part of them are sacred to the Jews.

It is clear from the sacred writings of the Holy Bible that in the beginning God meant for plants to be the source of food for both animal and plants. But due to sin and corruption God granted flesh as another source of food after the worldwide flood.

The Holy Bible was given to man by the Spirit of God.

HalleluYaH !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Aug '15 18:15
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    What about the part where Krshna only comes down once every 5 billion years?
    I know you like this stuff about billions of years.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Aug '15 18:291 edit
    Everything I talk about is in an absolute sense.

The Vedas do not discuss anything but the absolute sense.

False religion always talks in the mundane relative sense, because they lack true knowledge.

Every charlatan religion demands that they are the only one, but they have no knowledge to back up their claims.

To back up true religion, the Vedas h ...[text shortened]... tivedanta Swami Prabhupada, the most recent Sampradaya Acarya, who appeared in 1896 in Calcutta.
    Chritians have a lot of knowledge and evidence that back up the claim of the Christian religion as being true. There is so much evidence that it takes many books to list it all.

Our scriptures list the first man and woman that goes back 6000 or so years and lists in order succession with the ages of many from the first man to the only begotten Son of God.

By your on testimony, your scriptures only go back 5000 years to Krsna or Kirsna.

You have a works religion in which there are a 100 things that you must do or else you must keep repeating the process until you live a life that gets it all right. No wonder your religion needs more than billions of years to have a possibility of men doing all these things right. This is no better that the billions of years needed by the evilutionists to make their fairy tale come true.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Aug '15 18:321 edit
    Krsna comes every 5 billion and 4 billion and 3 billion etc.. etc., etc.

He also comes in different incarnations as well. (appearing in different forms)

All this appearing goes on for eternity.
    I believe this stuff about 5 billion years is a lie from Satan the devil just like EVILution. 😏
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Aug '15 22:21
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Again, how do you know the Vedas contain the truth?

Please, go ahead, convince me.
    A man convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still................

I have given you many clues, that would start any sincere person on the path of God consciousness.

Tell me, what are the names of the 2 literature's that I just recently mentioned in this forum..............that contain the truth of life and God and spirituality..
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Aug '15 22:271 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Are you sure a virus has a soul and is alive? That can't be in the Vedas. You must be making that one up.
    Is a virus living and reproducing?.....................YES

Then it is alive and MUST have the soul within.
  12. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Aug '15 22:30
    The Holy Bible is composed of sacred writings because they are sacred to the Christians and at least part of them are sacred to the Jews.

It is clear from the sacred writings of the Holy Bible that in the beginning God meant for plants to be the source of food for both animal and plants. But due to sin and corruption God granted flesh as another source o ...[text shortened]... ible was given to man by the Spirit of God.

HalleluYaH !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
    Mein Kampf is sacred to Hitler.

Does that mean it is a sacred writing?

Any ideology/scripture/writing/book/poem/etc. that defends the cruelty and slaughter of animals is bogus.
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Aug '15 22:321 edit
    I believe this stuff about 5 billion years is a lie from Satan the devil just like EVILution. 😏
    Your tiny brain can speculated for eternity, but you shall never know truth.
  14. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Aug '15 22:381 edit
    Chritians have a lot of knowledge and evidence that back up the claim of the Christian religion as being true. There is so much evidence that it takes many books to list it all.

Our scriptures list the first man and woman that goes back 6000 or so years and lists in order succession with the ages of many from the first man to the only begotten Son of God ...[text shortened]... etter that the billions of years needed by the evilutionists to make their fairy tale come true.
    You have mentioned many misconceptions.

However................any religion that allows and defends the cruelty and slaughter of animals if a false religion.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Aug '15 05:251 edit
    Is a virus living and reproducing?.....................YES

Then it is alive and MUST have the soul within.
    I believe you are wrong on this because it is my understanding that viruses can not reproduce among themselves. The virus has to invade the cell of a host organism with the ability to reproduce and then it injects the host cell with the viruses' own genetic information.

Also just because something can reproduce does not mean it must have a soul. Plants reproduce all the time and they do not have souls.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree