1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 01:48
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Tell you what, you stop using computers and the internet which is the product of 'false' science and I'll stop playing chess. Deal?
    Yiou foolish man.

There are many departments of science.

I have never said technology is false.

I have said the science of origins are false.

The science of origins are the most important science.

Why is that???????

Because if you don't know the truth of origins , you don't know who and what you are.

Let me ask you right now...................

WHO AND WHAT ARE YOU?????????????????????????????
  2. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 02:01
    Originally posted by Dasa
    The Bible says many things that are not correct.

The true authority is the Vedic authority.

There is nothing in the true Vedas that is false.

The Vedas come from the Supreme Lord and are passed down from Spiritual Master to Spiritual Master till the present day.

The Vedic knowledge has existed on earth from the dawn of time.

This very same Vedic knowledge is found all over the cosmos and in every Universe.
    Proof?

Oh, and I'm not going to accept assertions that the Abrahamic religions are false because God does or does not allow this or that without proof either. I am not going to accept that it's true because it says so in a book, no matter how old the book is. So substantiate your claim that the Vedas are true and the Bible is false.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 02:02
    What are you talking about.?

You cannot make a soul.

The soul is eternal.

Eternal means no beginning and no end.

The Christian doctrine has screwed with your brain and you cannot say a thing right.

I have told you many times......................The Bible was contrived by the meat eating and womenizing and intoxicating secular dictators at the time.

It proposes many falsehoods as truth.
    You are teaching a doctrine of demons. God has control over all souls. A soul is created when God says so. Only God is eternal. A soul is not eternal.

HalleluYaH !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 02:50
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    Proof?

Oh, and I'm not going to accept assertions that the Abrahamic religions are false because God does or does not allow this or that without proof either. I am not going to accept that it's true because it says so in a book, no matter how old the book is. So substantiate your claim that the Vedas are true and the Bible is false.
    The truth of the question can only be accepted by honest persons.

So if you are unable to realize that if any religion commits violence towards animals is a bogus religion ....................then I cannot not convince you of anything because of your dishonesty.

Get rid of your dishonest mentality, and then your understanding of what is right and what is wrong will become clear.

True religion never commits violence towards animals.

Devotees of the Supreme Lord Krishna are the most gentle and non violent people on earth.

Christians and Muslims and Jews are violent people because their bogus meat eating religions make them so.
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 02:511 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You are teaching a doctrine of demons. God has control over all souls. A soul is created when God says so. Only God is eternal. A soul is not eternal.

HalleluYaH !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
    You are talking utter rubbish................

A soul is eternal and shall always remain eternal.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 09:26
    You are talking utter rubbish................

A soul is eternal and shall always remain eternal.
    You are thinking of the spirit, not the soul. 😏
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 20:39
    You are thinking of the spirit, not the soul. 😏
    Do not tell me what I am thinking please.

The spirit is a Christian misnomer.

Soul or Jiva is sufficient for discussion.
  8. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 22:23
    Yiou foolish man.

There are many departments of science.

I have never said technology is false.

I have said the science of origins are false.

The science of origins are the most important science.

Why is that???????

Because if you don't know the truth of origins , you don't know who and what you are.

Let me ask you right now...................

WHO AND WHAT ARE YOU?????????????????????????????
    You vacuous boob, you have no more idea of the 'truth of origins' than any other brainwashed zealot. Further, you know this yourself, though you're too invested in your delusions to admit it. Your reflex dismissal of any opinions contrary to your own is merely subconscious recognition of your own mendacity.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 23:26
    Do not tell me what I am thinking please.

The spirit is a Christian misnomer.

Soul or Jiva is sufficient for discussion.
    What is your proof?
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 23:48
    The truth of the question can only be accepted by honest persons.

So if you are unable to realize that if any religion commits violence towards animals is a bogus religion ....................then I cannot not convince you of anything because of your dishonesty.

Get rid of your dishonest mentality, and then your understanding of what is right and what is ...[text shortened]... and Muslims and Jews are violent people because their bogus meat eating religions make them so.
    Non violent like this dude:

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/dispatches/2013/09/04/now-we-have-to-worry-about-violent-hare-krishnas/
  11. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 19:22
    aktivedanta VedaBase: Bhagavad-gītā As It Is 2.18

antavanta ime dehā
    nityasyoktāḥ śarīriṇaḥ
    anāśino 'prameyasya
    tasmād yudhyasva bhārata
    SYNONYMS

anta-vantaḥ — perishable; ime — all these; dehāḥ — material bodies; nityasya — eternal in existence; uktāḥ — are said; śarīriṇaḥ — of the embodied soul; anāśinaḥ — never to be destroyed; aprameyasya ...[text shortened]... rds (the individual atomic soul) is eating the fruit of the tree, and the other bird (Kṛṣṇ...
    May the Peace of the Supreme Being be always with You!

I am not afraid of the ridicule here, so I will be as open as possible.

First in my explanation, I want you to know I am a Catholic Mystic.

What you talk of, I do have an understanding.

The soul so small. That is only of those who walk in the physical world. But to those who comprehend; can see and walk in the spiritual. The soul is not limited to physical bounderies. Some who try to impress or intimidate me will have their feet on the ground and head in the clouds. Others I have seen, the size of atoms. Always there is a spiritual fingerprint, and their presence is known to me.

You are correct to say the soul cannot be slain. The soul is an eternal being. The soul is a trinity. It was created in the image of The Supreme Spirit. The Supreme Spirit in itself is a Trinity. You already comprehend the soul has at least two, the conscience and the heart. But there is a third as well.

In the scripture you will find Jesus saying, "love God with all your heart, love God with all your mind, love God with all your spirit, and love God with all your strength." Strength being your whole being. Our mind, heart and spirit are all one in our soul.

The Supreme Spirit is it's own Entity. We have always been with Him as He has always been. But we are not God or gods. To Him, we are His children. But it is our time here on this earth, how we choose to live our physical lives, that will determine our future eternity.

Time and space were created for us. To be a part of our lives and challenge us to grow into what we can be capable of. Plainly, to learn to love, and love deeply, all but especially to love The Supreme Spirit.

Jesus states, "we are the temple of the Holy Spirit" and it is the Holy Spirit that sustains us. Just as the Supreme Spirit sustains all things. If the Supreme Spirit chose to ignore us for an instant, we would not exist!

Our soul occupies the body given to us on this earth. And when released from this body, the soul goes before God.
    Many times I've gone to funerals and felt repugnance when approaching the dead body. My life so revolves around the spiritual, that I always feel the soul with the living.

Not here to judge you, but to witness the truth of my experience. Peace to you my brother, always, Bill
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Sep '15 02:191 edit
    Originally posted by Pudgenik

The soul so small. That is only of those who walk in the physical world. But to those who comprehend; can ...[text shortened]... e to judge you, but to witness the truth of my experience. Peace to you my brother, always, Bill
    Yahshua (Jesus) said,
    "Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

(Matthew 10:28 NASB)
  13. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    07 Sep '15 13:15
    Yahshua (Jesus) said,
    "Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

(Matthew 10:28 NASB)
    Not all think in the same manner of a Christian. It is written 'if you eat meat, then do not condemn those who believe in only eating fruit' . It is also written " for those who know the law, they will be judged by the law; and for those who do not know the law, they will be judged by the law written in their hearts" .

My question to you is, what does it mean to BE Christian? Is it only to know the Laws. Is it only to KNOW who Jesus is? Is it only to say "I know Jesus as my Lord and Savior" ?
    If so, then you would be wrong! These three things are a part of the scripture, but are not all what it is to be Christian.

It is written in the scripture. "Love God" ! All Enoch did was to Love God, that was all. He never knew Jesus in his head, had no knowledge of Jesus. But he knew Jesus in his heart, because he loved God. Was Enoch a Christian in your mind? Enoch was everything to God, that is what a Christian should be.
  14. Standard memberCalJust
    It is what it is
    Pretoria
    Moves
    07 Sep '15 15:46
    What is your proof?
    You are SUCH a hypocrite!

Whenever anybody asks YOU to prove something that you claim, your response is: Because it says so in the Bible! Hallelujah! etc etc

Now you are getting something of your own medicine when Dasa merely claims his holy writings say so. No different from you.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Sep '15 20:23
    Originally posted by Pudgenik

The soul so small. That is only of those who walk in the physical world. But to those who comprehend; can ...[text shortened]... e to judge you, but to witness the truth of my experience. Peace to you my brother, always, Bill
    Pudgenik is back !! Welcome back pal. Here to ruffle a few feathers again? 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree