1. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    12 Feb '17 18:59
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Matt 7: 21-23. “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will. 22 Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ 23 And then I wil ...[text shortened]... ou might as well not respond to my post as it will probably never be answered that way... Sorry.
    Here's an idea, why don't you answer yes or no and then give an explanation detailing why you said yes or no. It's surely not that hard.
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    12 Feb '17 19:22
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Here's an idea, why don't you answer yes or no and then give an explanation detailing why you said yes or no. It's surely not that hard.
    I guess I hope that ones who actually read the scriptures I post will get the answer from it. I guess that can't happen as these scriptures must be to deep or something like that?
    But be fair, I know you or the others here would not answer yes or no to my questions either.
    I'm hoping to possibly teach something? What are your motives or especially the motives of the others here who say they are Christians? To enlighten or just to argue?
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    12 Feb '17 19:22
    Originally posted by leunammi
    Thanks for your answer.
    You are welcome....
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Feb '17 19:26
    I guess I hope that ones who actually read the scriptures I post will get the answer from it. I guess that can't happen as these scriptures must be to deep or something like that?
    But be fair, I know you or the others here would not answer yes or no to my questions either.
    I'm hoping to possibly teach something? What are your motives or especially the motives of the others here who say they are Christians? To enlighten or just to argue?
    Sorry, but you are only teaching me how to dodge a yes or no answer.

(Yeah I know, Jesus tended not to give yes or no answers).
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    12 Feb '17 19:46
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Sorry, but you are only teaching me how to dodge a yes or no answer.

(Yeah I know, Jesus tended not to give yes or no answers).
    Sorry you take it that way as that is not my intentions.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Feb '17 20:28
    We are taught nothing of the sort. You know that is a lie and you seem to forget who is watching you every time you make these stupid accusations.
    We are taught to teach from the bible and quoting scriptures and to see what response we get. So some do not have the correct understanding of the scripture being discussed or they do. You don't know unless ...[text shortened]... ome scriptures to see what the answer would be. Or is that to complicated for you to understand?
    Ok then I stand corrected and apologise. So I'm sure you will be able to state unequivocally -- Is it possible for you to accept as a brother in Christ, anyone who is not a member of the Jehovah's Witness religion?

Yes or no...

Thanks
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Feb '17 20:29
    It's a yes or no response!

If you are not trying to avoid looking cult-like, then why not answer?
  8. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    12 Feb '17 21:57
    Firstly I know what your answer is to the question, it's always bizarre though watching you beat around the bush unable to come out with a straight answer. Secondly, the motive of me and others here is to engage in 'debate and general discussion of the supernatural, religion, and the life after'. That's what this forum is for, if you want to teach and preach maybe you could start a blog. And finally, I can assure you nothing you ever post will be too 'deep' for me.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Feb '17 22:28
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Firstly I know what your answer is to the question, it's always bizarre though watching you beat around the bush unable to come out with a straight answer. Secondly, the motive of me and others here is to engage in 'debate and general discussion of the supernatural, religion, and the life after'. That's what this forum is for, if you want to teach and pr ...[text shortened]... uld start a blog. And finally, I can assure you nothing you ever post will be too 'deep' for me.
    what a pure whingebag man!
  10. Joined
    28 Aug '16
    Moves
    12 Feb '17 22:51
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    RC, could you answer the question posed by divegeester?
  11. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    12 Feb '17 22:581 edit
    Which one of you two is dumb and which one dumber? I can never work it out.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Feb '17 23:021 edit
    Originally posted by leunammi
    RC, could you answer the question posed by divegeester?
    Of course he won't. The answer is "no", if you are not a member of the Jehovah's Witness religion you will not be classified as a "brother". It's a cult.

Conversely, if they say "yes", then they aren't as special and awesome as they make out.

In chess I believe it's called a "fork".
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    13 Feb '17 00:03
    No..... may I give a simple explanation?
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    13 Feb '17 00:07
    Yep. So he says we have nothing to deep for him. Hum? You want to give it a try? But then if he gets stumped he'll just say we don't know it and were just making it up....
  15. Joined
    28 Aug '16
    Moves
    13 Feb '17 00:31
    No..... may I give a simple explanation?
    Would it be a yes or no explanation?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree