Your cause and effect are backwards.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Feb '18 10:30
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    forget apples. go past them and aim for the grapes 🙂
    Psssst, grapes are toxic to dogs, Mr. Wolf-man.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Feb '18 10:31
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    Years ago. Read and comprehend my posts. Better yet, read and comprehend the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry.
    He didn't ask Jesus. He asked you, and you haven't answered yet.
  4. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    21 Feb '18 11:011 edit
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    He didn't ask Jesus. He asked you, and you haven't answered yet.
    It's out in my posting history. In fact I recently explained it to you in another thread, but you didn't respond. I even later directed you back to it in a subsequent post. If you're really interested, send me a PM and I'll send you a link if you simply missed both responses.

You should know as well as I do that DG isn't sincere. He recently proved it beyond all doubt on the "Red Letter Christians" thread. He likes to pretend he's FMF, though DG isn't anywhere as near as incisive.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Feb '18 11:493 edits
    It's out in my posting history. In fact I recently explained it to you in another thread, but you didn't respond. I even later directed you back to it in a subsequent post. If you're really interested, send me a PM and I'll send you a link if you simply missed both responses.

You should know as well as I do that DG isn't sincere. He recently proved it ...[text shortened]... Christians" thread. He likes to pretend he's FMF, though DG isn't anywhere as near as incisive.
    Ah well at least we are drawing something out of you, even if it's just insults.

So you want me to trawl through your posting history to find the answers to questions which you claim to have posted, but have ignored at least 8 or 9 times this last week? I see.

Well that's not good enough, not for any of us reading your posts (Rajk999 possibly excepted). This is a debate and discussion forum and if you want to have any credibility whatsoever or even for your pseudo-religious blows to land with any weight, then you need to start being a bit more intellectually honest about what it is you personally believe. Otherwise you just appear to be a trollist in your behaviour.

Personally I suspect you are non-theist, possibly ex-christian, maybe even atheist Jewish and you have a shinny little "Jesus axe" to grind but you are too cowardly to express your views from your actual position.
  6. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    21 Feb '18 12:482 edits
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Ah well at least we are drawing something out of you, even if it's just insults.

So you want me to trawl through your posting history to find the answers to questions which you claim to have posted, but have ignored at least 8 or 9 times this last week? I see.

Well that's not good enough, not for any of us reading your posts (Rajk999 possibly exc ...[text shortened]... e "Jesus axe" to grind but you are too cowardly to express your views from your actual position.
    Suzianne knows how to contact me if she's interested.

You're free to do whatever you want. Your behavior is curious for someone who made it sound as if you weren't going to engage with me, As I made clear on the "Red Letter Christians" thread, based on the quality of your posts over the years, there's no loss for me.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Feb '18 21:53
    Suzianne knows how to contact me if she's interested.

You're free to do whatever you want. Your behavior is curious for someone who made it sound as if you weren't going to engage with me, As I made clear on the "Red Letter Christians" thread, based on the quality of your posts over the years, there's no loss for me.
    I’m not interested in suzianne, I’m interested in your fakeness.
    Yes I’m free to do whatever I want.
    I’m please you find me curious.
    There are several questions you are dodging and we all know why.
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Feb '18 00:55
    No, in the fable the tortoise won because the hare was complacent.
    My version is better 😀
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Feb '18 00:55
    Have you read the fable?
    Yes
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Feb '18 00:581 edit
    But what is “righteousness”?
    Who sets the standard today?
    What does it matter if I don’t achieve it?
    Righteousness is a constant improvement on yesterday... amongst other things
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Feb '18 01:00
    Your cause and effect are backwards.
    No. You've misunderstood
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Feb '18 01:01
    Psssst, grapes are toxic to dogs, Mr. Wolf-man.
    Carrots r 4 sheep . Parsnips 4 wolves
  13. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    22 Feb '18 01:37
    Read and comprehend my posts. Better yet, read and comprehend the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry.
    aight, koresh. No kool-aid for me, jones. I don't like new sneakers, for heaven's gate!
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Feb '18 09:52
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    My version is better 😀
    You weren’t asking for versions, you were asking for interpretations of the original outcome outcome; at least that’s how your OP reads. In the fable the tortoise won because of the hare’s complacency.

If you want versions, I.e. different event and outcomes then that’s another ball game and I propose we introduce a third and possibly even a fourth contestant.
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Feb '18 00:35
    You weren’t asking for versions, you were asking for interpretations of the original outcome outcome; at least that’s how your OP reads. In the fable the tortoise won because of the hare’s complacency.

If you want versions, I.e. different event and outcomes then that’s another ball game and I propose we introduce a third and possibly even a fourth contestant.
    Catch me

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree