1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Feb '18 12:08
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    It’s been interesting reading the latest exchanges between Karoly and ToO. I don’t think ToO has the vaguest idea what Karoly’s talking about. Actually, I don’t think Karoly has the vaguest idea what Karoly’s talking about.

It’s like they’re speaking in a made-up language but didn’t discuss what words in the language meant ahead of time.
    Sorry sir, I don't understand nincompoop.
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    25 Feb '18 15:22
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Credit where credit is due
    I'm glad I asked about it, since I wouldn't have been around to benefit from it.

Even so, in this case it truly is the offer that counts...
  3. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    25 Feb '18 15:25
    It’s been interesting reading the latest exchanges between Karoly and ToO. I don’t think ToO has the vaguest idea what Karoly’s talking about. Actually, I don’t think Karoly has the vaguest idea what Karoly’s talking about.

It’s like they’re speaking in a made-up language but didn’t discuss what words in the language meant ahead of time.
    A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous. Got me?
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Feb '18 18:44
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Sorry sir, I don't understand nincompoop.
    C’mon Ghost. I know you’re sore from yesterday’s stretching and calisthenics, but that was a very poor effort at trolling. Wait for FMF to arrive; maybe you can hire him as your personal trainer for trolling.
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Feb '18 20:12
    C’mon Ghost. I know you’re sore from yesterday’s stretching and calisthenics, but that was a very poor effort at trolling. Wait for FMF to arrive; maybe you can hire him as your personal trainer for trolling.
    Jog on Becker.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 Feb '18 20:32
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    I'm glad I asked about it, since I wouldn't have been around to benefit from it.

Even so, in this case it truly is the offer that counts...
    Star. 1st thing Tuesday . Dont care how long u stay.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 Feb '18 20:35
    Star. 1st thing Tuesday . Dont care how long u stay.
    Or nominate another member within 26 hrs and why they shoul receive it.
  8. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    26 Feb '18 02:44
    There's really no need, but it's an interesting proposition nevertheless. I'll have a think on it. My first inclination is to go outside-the-box on this one.
  9. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    26 Feb '18 16:312 edits
    Though he may be the least likely to board The Reality Ship. He is blind and this blindness causes him to fear the darkness. This very blindness renders him unable to distinguish between darkness and light. He sees darkness as light and light as darkness. He fears light - as he sees it as darkness. At times his fear causes him to lash out at light - as he sees it as darkness. Nevertheless it is with sincerity and genuineness that he attempts to bring others light - though it be darkness. Therefore I nominate jaywill (sonship). He is currently a non-sub and an active player and stands to benefit from a subscription.

In time may he see light as light and darkness as darkness and board The Reality Ship. The HMS "coma killa" awaits.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Feb '18 16:35
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Jog on Becker.
    The blunt-force false accusation!

There you go; that’s your bread and butter.

Do two sets of five, but remember to stretch first!
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    26 Feb '18 20:38

It went over most people's heads , I bet. ToO knows because he know himself, he will gain a star because the Lord wants to give him wings. He is God and answers to no one except theLord. Hallelujah

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree