1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Mar '18 05:25
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    These decent adult Christians you know and love and live amongst they never speak to you about the Holy Spirit?
    Of course, they do. But none of them are like Romans1009. I have never met or known a Christian before in my entire life who would claim that copy-pasting stuff on the internet is a sign that "God's Holy Spirit" is "indwelling" in them or that looking after their mother was an example of 'Christian good works'. Never. Not even once. Are there a lot of Romans1009-type Christians out there that I have just not run into?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Mar '18 05:27
    Are you opposed to Romans calling things as he sees them? Or is only your gang allowed to do that?
    Everybody can post what they want to post. Everybody can behave how they want. Everybody can comment on each other's behaviour and what they see as they see fit, just as both you and I are doing now.
  3. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    07 Mar '18 05:27
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Of course, they do. But none of them are like Romans1009. I have never met or known a Christian before in my entire life who would claim that copy-pasting stuff on the internet is a sign that "God's Holy Spirit" is "indwelling" in them or that looking after their mother was an example of 'Christian good works'. Never. Not even once. Are there a lot of Romans1009-type Christians out there that I have just not run into?
    How do you know that your Christian friends would react differently if they have never been in this community? I think you are just making projections that suit you.
  4. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    07 Mar '18 05:28
    Everybody can post what they want to post. Everybody can behave how they want. Everybody can comment on each other's behaviour and what they see as they see fit, just as both you and I are doing now.
    Fantastic. So why are you opposed to Romans calling things as he sees them but have no problem when Dive does it? Is it maybe because you and Dive are drinking buddies?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Mar '18 05:31
    Fantastic. So why are you opposed to Romans calling things as he sees them but have no problem when Dive does it? Is it maybe because you and Dive are drinking buddies?
    I am not "opposed" to it. Are you "opposed" to me calling things as I see them?
    Re-read what I wrote in the post you are replying to.
  6. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    07 Mar '18 05:32
    I am not "opposed" to it. Are you "opposed" to me calling things as I see them?
    Re-read what I wrote in the post you are replying to.
    If you are not opposed to it what on earth are you on about?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Mar '18 05:33
    How do you know that your Christian friends would react differently if they have never been in this community?
    Adult intuition and an ability to read people.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Mar '18 05:34
    If you are not opposed to it what on earth are you on about?
    Commenting. Observing. Asking. Speculating. Discussing. Debating,
  9. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    07 Mar '18 05:35
    Have you met Romans 1009 personally and spent as much time with him as you have done with your Christian friends? If not you are making conclusions with inadequate data.
  10. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    07 Mar '18 05:36
    You know DIve at a personal level, is that why you don't read much into his behavior on these forums?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Mar '18 05:39
    Have you met Romans 1009 personally and spent as much time with him as you have done with your Christian friends? If not you are making conclusions with inadequate data.
    I think he's one of the biggest jerks I have ever met here on this website and I think he ought to be an embarrassment to the Christians here. Maybe he is. Or maybe not. As for you, I really think he ought to be an embarrassment to you as a Christian. Apparently, he is not.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Mar '18 05:41
    You know DIve at a personal level, is that why you don't read much into his behavior on these forums?
    If I call him a "soulless and sick guy" and a "jerk" in public for you will that lay the matter to rest?
  13. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    07 Mar '18 05:45
    I think he's one of the biggest jerks I have ever met here on this website and I think he ought to be an embarrassment to the Christians here. Maybe he is. Or maybe not. As for you, I really think he ought to be an embarrassment to you as a Christian. Apparently, he is not.
    Let me guess, when Dive calls things as he sees it and uses foul language, it's perfectly OK. But when Romans simply calls things as he sees it without using any foul language he is an embarrassment to the Christians here?
  14. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    07 Mar '18 05:46
    If I call him a "soulless and sick guy" and a "jerk" in public for you will that lay the matter to rest?
    🙄
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Mar '18 05:47
    Let me guess, when Dive calls things as he sees it and uses foul language, it's perfectly OK. But when Romans simply calls things as he sees it without using any foul language he is an embarrassment to the Christians here?
    I admire divegeester as a fellow community member and as a Christian. I don't admire you and I don't admire Romans1009. I don't care about "foul language".

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree