1. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    07 Mar '18 05:49
    Originally posted by @fmf
    I admire divegeester as a fellow community member and as a Christian. I don't admire you and I don't admire Romans1009. I don't care about "foul language".
    What has divegeester done to gain your admiration apart from sharing beverages with you?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Mar '18 05:50
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    What has divegeester done to gain your admiration apart from sharing beverages with you?
    That's for me to know and you to guess.
  3. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    07 Mar '18 05:52
    That's for me to know and you to guess.
    Sure. If you had any real substance I'm sure you would have shared it. Back to trolling it seems. Cherio.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Mar '18 05:56
    Sure. If you had any real substance I'm sure you would have shared it. Back to trolling it seems. Cherio.
    What "trolling"? I've been having a measured and honest one-to-one conversation with you here for over two hours. Where is the "trolling"?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Mar '18 06:09
    Let me guess, when Dive calls things as he sees it and uses foul language, it's perfectly OK. But when Romans simply calls things as he sees it without using any foul language he is an embarrassment to the Christians here?
    Where have I used “foul language”?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Mar '18 06:10
    Haha.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Mar '18 06:15
    FMF and I have been friends for about 5 years maybe longer I can’t remember. I am also friends with about 20 other people whom I met at RHP over the years.

You have been here longer that I have, how many friends have you made via association at RHP?
  8. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    07 Mar '18 06:24
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    FMF and I have been friends for about 5 years maybe longer I can’t remember. I am also friends with about 20 other people whom I met at RHP over the years.

You have been here longer that I have, how many friends have you made via association at RHP?
    How did you meet people at RHP?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Mar '18 06:54
    How did you meet people at RHP?
    By being honest with them.
  10. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    07 Mar '18 07:07
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    By being honest with them.
    How old are you?
  11. S. Korea
    Moves
    07 Mar '18 12:29
    Of course, they do. But none of them are like Romans1009. I have never met or known a Christian before in my entire life who would claim that copy-pasting stuff on the internet is a sign that "God's Holy Spirit" is "indwelling" in them or that looking after their mother was an example of 'Christian good works'. Never. Not even once. Are there a lot of Romans1009-type Christians out there that I have just not run into?
    You are taking all of that out of context.

You were unfairly badgering him and other users and still do so about things that aren't very relevant.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Mar '18 12:34
    Originally posted by @philokalia
    You were unfairly badgering him and other users and still do so about things that aren't very relevant.
    I think this is an incorrect characterization of my posting and the behaviour of the people you are presumably referring to when you say "him and other users". I do think, however, that you are part of the intended audience for the humour and 'banter' of the likes of Romans1009 and dj2becker.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Mar '18 12:37
    You are taking all of that out of context.
    Not so. The context was specifically a claim that copy-pasting scripture on the internet is a sign that "God's Holy Spirit" is "indwelling" in the poster and also a claim that looking after one's mother was an example of 'Christian good works'. So my comments and observations about these matters were entirely in context.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Mar '18 12:52
    As a conscientious forum contributor yourself, I feel reassured in the confidence I have in you that you will have alerted FMF’s offending posts and possibly sent feedback to the site adminsitration.
    Haven’t you?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree