1. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    01 Feb '11 11:321 edit
    Please post your garbage here robbie carrobie - I 'promise' I'll read it.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Feb '11 11:43
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Please post your garbage here robbie carrobie - I 'promise' I'll read it.
    Lol, awe is the bad ol putty cat materialist upset, there there bad ol putty cat, its not so bad, perhaps your friends shall help you out? perhaps the accusation of slander culminating in the grossly defamatory characterisation of others wont haunt you, perhaps you shall awake, it its all been a bad dream, there there, think of something nice, it might go away, but i doubt it!
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Feb '11 11:481 edit
    note to the forum, it is not only i who have noticed this unsavoury trend, others are calling Agers to account as well, poor bad ol putty cat, he would hang out with major boobs, like zapansy and noobster! bad association's spoil useful habits Aggy (1 Corinthians 5:33)
  4. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    01 Feb '11 15:42
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    note to the forum, it is not only i who have noticed this unsavoury trend, others are calling Agers to account as well, poor bad ol putty cat, he would hang out with major boobs, like zapansy and noobster! bad association's spoil useful habits Aggy (1 Corinthians 5:33)
    Robbie Carrobie the man who has fallen out with more people than anyone else in this forum. That's some unique gift you have their Rob.

What would you put it down to?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Feb '11 15:442 edits
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Robbie Carrobie the man who has fallen out with more people than anyone else in this forum. That's some unique gift you have their Rob.

natural skill, ability and technique and the fact that you bad ol putty cat materialists cant handle the truth!

Actually i dont fall out with anyone, they fall out with me, i remain amicable while they excommunicate me! shame on them! i see myself as tweety pie, innocent and without malice and you materialists as Sylvester the bad ol putty cat! its a fine analogy!
  6. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    01 Feb '11 15:51
    natural skill, ability and technique and the fact that you bad ol putty cat materialists cant handle the truth!

Actually i dont fall out with anyone, they fall out with me, i remain amicable while they excommunicate me! shame on them! i see myself as tweety pie, innocent and without malice and you materialists as Sylvester the bad ol putty cat! its a fine analogy!
    Why do you think it is people fall out with you?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Feb '11 15:562 edits
    Why do you think it is people fall out with you?
    Well only they can answer that, in your case it was a misunderstanding! Zapansy has never liked me, he has always been abusive. I would be careful though Noobster for i also have not a few very fine and loyal friends on the site, i would hate to think that you were guilty of character assassination!
  8. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    01 Feb '11 15:58
    Well only they can answer that, in your case it was a misunderstanding! Zapansy has never liked me, he has always been abusive.
    I'll tell you, you're a really annoying man.

Simple as that.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Feb '11 15:59
    I'll tell you, you're a really annoying man.

Simple as that.
    well thats fine, what about the people that dont find me annoying, who actually like me? Are you also speaking for them?
  10. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    01 Feb '11 16:02
    well thats fine, what about the people that dont find me annoying, who actually like me? Are you also speaking for them?
    I'm speaking for me.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Feb '11 16:053 edits
    I'm speaking for me.
    I see, well ok, thats fine. I do though have lots of friends who like me, i guess your just not one of those people.

Although it is written in scripture that Christians shall be objects of hatred, maybe i am a true Christian after all.
  12. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    01 Feb '11 16:11
    I see, well ok, thats fine. I do though have lots of friends who like me, i guess your just not one of those people.
    Sorry, i'm not one of them.

You can be a nice guy, but i have no time for you anymore.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Feb '11 16:122 edits
    Sorry, i'm not one of them.

You can be a nice guy, but i have no time for you anymore.
    yes i know, you have stated that many times, no worries and no regrets. Life is so transient its hello and goodbye anyway. Have a nice life 🙂
  14. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    01 Feb '11 16:30

"fallen out" kind of implies he has offended someone, doesn't it? i don't think that is the case. the only one hurt from the garbage he posts is him. you wouldn't have a falling out with a retard calling you an idiot, would you? you would know it is not his fault.

i think der schwarze ritter still holds that distinction.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Feb '11 16:401 edit
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    "fallen out" kind of implies he has offended someone, doesn't it? i don't think that is the case. the only one hurt from the garbage he posts is him. you wouldn't have a falling out with a retard calling you an idiot, would you? you would know it is not his fault.

i think der schwarze ritter still holds that distinction.
    while i am naturally honoured that you esteem me worthy of your consideration, I must point out that I have neither coveted nor desired your attention. Surely there is something better for you to do, like post something with spiritual content! for once! see if you can do it, i challenge you, just once!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree