1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    20 Jan '11 23:23
    Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment.
    Hebrews 9:27

Reincarnation is a lie.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Jan '11 23:33
    Nothing is true - Everything is permitted
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Jan '11 00:19
    Originally posted by RBHILL

Reincarnation is a lie.
    So your false teaching has just condemned 6 billion people to your false lake of fire.....how do you feel.?

Wheres Gods mercy and love? its absurd.

This Christianity is a dangerous religion teaching so much falsity.....but whats more astounding is the amount of people accepting all the false teachings as truth......they also have the madness disease of illusion and bewilderment.

Out of the atheists and the believers in substitute religion, I would think atheists are better off, because they can come to understand the truth.

But persons accepting error as truth in Christianity, are in a no win situation, because they foolishly believe they have the truth, so they are stuck in that predicament.

What of all the little children who meet with fatal accidents at 6 or 7 or 8 or 9 or 10.....they are all destined to the lake of fire according to your teachings. (its all nonsense)
  4. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    21 Jan '11 00:281 edit
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    So your false teaching has just condemned 6 billion people to your false lake of fire.....how do you feel.?

This Christianity is a dangerous religion teaching so much falsity.....but whats more astounding is the amount of people accepting all the false teachings as truth......they also have the madness disea ...[text shortened]... ....they are all destined to the lake of fire according to your teachings. (its all nonsense)

Presumably most exuberant...he gets to meet Jeffrey Dahmer! :]
  5. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    21 Jan '11 00:34

Reincarnation is a lie.
    How can you be so sure ?
  6. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    21 Jan '11 00:591 edit

This Christianity is a dangerous religion teaching so much falsity.....but whats more astounding is the amount of people accepting all the false teachings as truth......they also have the madness disea ...[text shortened]... ....they are all destined to the lake of fire according to your teachings. (its all nonsense)
    Those saved by Jesus will not make it to the lake of fire.

The only thing that is sad about people going to hell is that they personally made that choice.

Children do not go to hell. Jesus said that heaven is mostly children. A lot of peoples testimonies of heaven have children in it. You should read this little kids book called heaven is for real.
  7. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    21 Jan '11 01:05
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Nothing is true - Everything is permitted
    There is such thing as Truth.

John 18:37
    “You are a king, then!” said Pilate. Jesus answered, “You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.”
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Jan '11 02:53

Reincarnation is a lie.
    If they are to die only once, then how can they face judgement for they wouldn't be dead, would they?

Wages of sin is death, not judgement. Once you have died you are acquitted of your sin, you have paid the price, end of story.

Yes indeed there is no such thing as reincarnation.
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Jan '11 03:12
    Those saved by Jesus will not make it to the lake of fire.

The only thing that is sad about people going to hell is that they personally made that choice.

Children do not go to hell. Jesus said that heaven is mostly children. A lot of peoples testimonies of heaven have children in it. You should read this little kids book called heaven is for real.
    This is silly.........that children go to your heaven and they dont even accept Jesus.

So if I was a kind person , I should kill all the children so they go to heaven..

It would mean I would be punished for killing, but if i could kill thousands of children and send them all to heaven, I would do it.

And I would be regarded as a great person who sacrificed his life for so many children.....right.

Would you do it?

If I let the children grow up, they might not accept Jesus and go to the lake of fire, so I would be a great Martyr if I accepted punishment for killing all those children, and they would go straight to your heaven.

See the fallacy in your...... (only one life teaching)....its false.
  10. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    21 Jan '11 05:501 edit
    This is silly.........that children go to your heaven and they dont even accept Jesus.

So if I was a kind person , I should kill all the children so they go to heaven..

It would mean I would be punished for killing, but if i could kill thousands of children and send them all to heaven, I would do it.

And I would be regarded as a great person who ...[text shortened]... straight to your heaven.

I can promise you that you are not the only one to think of that. But if you kill children you will have to pay an earth consequence. And if you do not accept jesus you will go to hell.

Also can you explain to me this testimony of Muslims that have had dreams and visions of Jesus in place that never have heard of him and he tells them to go to a place to meet christians that God sends and then that christian tells that Muslim how to come to a saving knowledge of Jesus.
  11. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    21 Jan '11 06:27

And I would be regarded as a great person who ...[text shortened]... straight to your heaven.

This is the most dishonest lying I've heard in my one life. 😛
  12. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    21 Jan '11 06:28

Reincarnation is a lie.
    Amen brother, you know your Bible, I respect that.
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Jan '11 06:36
    I can promise you that you are not the only one to think of that. But if you kill children you will have to pay an earth consequence. And if you do not accept jesus you will go to hell.

Also can you explain to me this testimony of Muslims that have had dreams and visions of Jesus in place that never have heard of him and he tells them to go to a place to ...[text shortened]... God sends and then that christian tells that Muslim how to come to a saving knowledge of Jesus.
    This is becoming even more silly...

So if I kill millions of children so they can be with the infinite loving father God........ would God the all loving all merciful father then send ME to hell.?

Is it not true, that the infinite loving and infinite merciful father God, would be very very very pleased that I sent his children to be with him in eternal heaven to love him for eternity?

You see if I dont kill millions of children, then they might not accept Jesus and all be sent to hell, which would make the infinite loving merciful God unhappy.

So in reality, I would be making the infinite loving God happy by my actions......right?

If no....then why?
  14. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    21 Jan '11 06:462 edits

So if I kill millions of children so they can be with the infinite loving father God........ would God the all loving all merciful father then send ME to hell.?

Is it not true, that the infinite loving and infinite merciful father God, would be very very very pleased that I sent his children to be with him in eter ...[text shortened]... I would be making the infinite loving God happy by my actions......right?

If no....then why?
    It is silly because you are asking stupid rhetorical questions. The Ten Commandments, Thou shalt NOT kill. Duh
    You're lying and dishonest as usual.
  15. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    21 Jan '11 07:02

Is it not true, that the infinite loving and infinite merciful father God, would be very very very pleased that I sent his children to be with him in eter ...[text shortened]... I would be making the infinite loving God happy by my actions......right?

If no....then why?
    Well I see you could not explain my things on muslims.

But you name is in the book of life or in the book of death if you want to call it that before the world begin. So yes do what ever you want but if you were a Godly person you would not be killing children so they go to heaven because then you would be making yourself like God.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree