1. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Mar '07 18:381 edit
    for the sake of the post, let's just say we all agree god exists... imagine we're allowed just one brief moment in this lifetime to ask god just one question and in return he will be completely honest with the answer... what would your question be..?

i have mine, just want to see if anyone matches it before i say...
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    12 Mar '07 18:52
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    for the sake of the post, let's just say we all agree god exists... imagine we're allowed just one brief moment in this lifetime to ask god just one question and in return he will be completely honest with the answer... what would your question be..?

My question would be: "Have you totally lost the plot you ploncker?"
  3. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    12 Mar '07 19:01
    i would ask him if he had a daughter that was available and was 16 or 15 and like 5'4, 110-120 lbs
  4. Joined
    07 Jul '04
    Moves
    12 Mar '07 19:12
    Is Elvis really dead?
  5. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    12 Mar '07 20:00
    The 2nd and 3rd posts are prove of some really sick people here on RHP. There is no hope - EVER!

My question would be to ask God if He could take me for a trip in the universe, as I believe there are some really nice things out there, that no human will ever get to see.
  6. Joined
    13 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Mar '07 20:10

I would ask him why he bothered to create the universe. ie,Was he bored, at a loose end? Did he think a bit of human suffering might entertain him?
    Seriously, what was his motivation?
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    12 Mar '07 21:56

Will you give us a hint as to what the nature of your question might be? And I'll tell you what you should ask! Just for the fun of it.
  8. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Mar '07 17:17
    Originally posted by josephw
    Will you give us a hint as to what the nature of your question might be? And I'll tell you what you should ask! Just for the fun of it.
    my question would be "who created you?"... it's the most basic yet the most asked, i think if we knew that then we would know not only how the universe began, but why it did and - more importantly - why we're here and our reason for being here
  9. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    13 Mar '07 17:231 edit
    my question would be "who created you?"... it's the most basic yet the most asked, i think if we knew that then we would know not only how the universe began, but why it did and - more importantly - why we're here and our reason for being here
    Your question is one that not even god could know the answer to.
    That's the only plausible reason why he create us, to answer it for him.

edit: answered in the semantic evironment of this thread.
  10. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    13 Mar '07 17:25
    seriously, i would just ask him to forgive my sins
  11. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Mar '07 17:26
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    Your question is one that not even god could know the answer to.
    That's the only plausible reason why he create us, to answer it for him.

edit: answered in the semantic evironment of this thread.
    that's pretty deep stuff.... never looked at it that way before, god doesnt even know where he came from...
  12. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    13 Mar '07 17:27
    who created the creator of God?
  13. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    13 Mar '07 17:37
    Why would you ask God who created him? That simply makes no sense to me.

God is God. He is eternal. He has no beginning or end. Otherwise he wouldn't be God.

If you had the opportunity to meet such a being, knowing what you know about this world and yourself, couldn't you think of something else to ask him?
  14. Gangster Land
    Moves
    13 Mar '07 17:44
    Originally posted by josephw
    Why would you ask God who created him? That simply makes no sense to me.

God is God. He is eternal. He has no beginning or end. Otherwise he wouldn't be God.

If you had the opportunity to meet such a being, knowing what you know about this world and yourself, couldn't you think of something else to ask him?
    Yeah, like why did he trick me into not believing in him!?
  15. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    13 Mar '07 17:52
    that's pretty deep stuff.... never looked at it that way before, god doesnt even know where he came from...
    How could he? We had to invent mathematics and Physics to study it for him.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree