1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    21 Sep '19 14:13
    @sonship said
    Run from the thread ?
    I ran to the thread.

The value of Jesus - straight from the Bible ?

"For in Him [Christ] dwells all the fulness of the Godhead bodily,

And you have been made full in Him, who is the head of all rule and authority." (Col. 2:9,10)

That's like what the hymn says, isn't it Rajk999 ?

Oh it goes on in [b]Colossians[ ...[text shortened]... fill
    Though everything we may enjoy and own,
    If we're devoid of Christ we're empty still. [/quote]
    The thread you need to run to, you disingenuous fellow, is:

'The god who burns people alive for eternity.'
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Sep '19 14:15
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    So followers of other religions are lacking the words required for eternal life?
    Maybe I misunderstood your question. So No. Any teaching that follows closely after the core teachings of Christ are as good as if Christ said it. The core teaching of Christ is all about charitable works. Many religions teach this and all people from all nations who do these things commanded will be rewarded by Christ.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Sep '19 14:18
    @ghost-of-a-duke said

The man is deceitful and lacks integrity. He is well aware of which thread you are speaking about
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Sep '19 14:221 edit
    SecondSon and KellyJay, you see Rajk999 has said we are followers of Satan.

Do you feel convicted about this ?
    I don't.

I think that rajk999 often gets the sympathy of atheist posters here because he is of the world and speaks out worldly philosophy, and the world hears him.

"They [false prophets] are of the world; and therefore speak out of the world, and the world hears them." (1 John 4:5)

Rajk999 blows a dog whistle of rejection of Christ and the world hears, understands, and often comes along side to assist him and concur with his agenda.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Sep '19 14:24
    @sonship said
    SecondSon and KellyJay, you see Rajk999 has said we are followers of Satan.

Do you feel convicted about this ?
    I don't.

I think that rajk999 often gets the sympathy of atheist posters here because he is of the world and speaks out worldly philosophy, and the world hears him.

[quote] "They [false prophets] [b] are of the world; and therefore speak out o ...[text shortened]... d the world hears, understands, and often comes along side to assist him and concur with his agenda.
    Satan encourages people to sin and to disobey the commandments.
    Thats exactly what you people do.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Sep '19 14:261 edit
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

How many more entries would you like me to make in that thread ?

Resolving your objections may be impossible for anyone.
    Is perpetual arguing a sign of something significant ?

Some 690 posts.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    21 Sep '19 14:27
    @rajk999 said
    Maybe I misunderstood your question. So No. Any teaching that follows closely after the core teachings of Christ are as good as if Christ said it. The core teaching of Christ is all about charitable works. Many religions teach this and all people from all nations who do these things commanded will be rewarded by Christ.
    Do you think it is completely unimportant that Jesus said what He did, that if anyone else said what He did Jesus could have been replaced by anyone else? That would mean Jesus isn’t as important as what He said? I reject that if you have any doubt.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    21 Sep '19 14:28
    @rajk999 said
    Satan encourages people to sin and to disobey the commandments.
    Thats exactly what you people do.
    Only in your imagination!
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Sep '19 14:31
    The value of Jesus is that Jesus came to be the very life of those who receive Him.
    That is valuable.

Presently Adam the first man, we were born into.
    The Second Man Christ came to be the Head of a new humanity.

"The last Adam became a life giving Spirit" (1 Cor. 15:45b).

He is valuable. He became a God imparting, divine life imparting, divine nature dispensing Holy Spirit.

He IS VALUE itself.
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    21 Sep '19 14:33
    @rajk999 said
    Okay, understood.
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    21 Sep '19 14:391 edit
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

How many more entries would you like me to make in that thread ?

Resolving your objections may be impossible for anyone.
    Is perpetual arguing a sign of something significant ?

Some 690 posts.
    I expect you to have the politeness to finish the conversation we were having.

Until you do, I now consider you persona non-grata and will never again respond to any of your posts. If you're cool with that, no problem.

(If it helps, you only need to look at the last post in that thread).
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Sep '19 14:45
    @kellyjay said
    Do you think it is completely unimportant that Jesus said what He did, that if anyone else said what He did Jesus could have been replaced by anyone else? That would mean Jesus isn’t as important as what He said? I reject that if you have any doubt.
    I have no doubt that you reject the commandments of Christ, keeping of which is
    critical for eternal life.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Sep '19 15:111 edit
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Until you do, I now consider you persona non-grata and will never again respond to any of your posts. If you're cool with that, no problem.

You can designate me person non-anything you want.

Last point I saw was your perplexity about how Christ could carry out the witnessing of the torment of the Antichrist's followers.

I don't see anything impossible about it.

Basically your objection - ie. "How can that happen in His presence and Him not be there?"

If Jesus and His angels observe this punishment before them for one week, is this statement therefore not logically possible?

" ... he shall be tormented in fire and brimestone before the holy angels and before the Lamb. And the smoke of their tormenting goes up forever and ever ..."

If the man Jesus Christ and His angels should observe before them for one year "tormented in fire and brimestone" yet "the smoke of their tormenting goes up forever and ever" is that impossible logically?
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    21 Sep '19 15:31
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

You can designate me person non-anything y ...[text shortened]... yet "the smoke of their tormenting goes up forever and ever" is that impossible logically?
    No wonder you dropped out of the discussion if that weak explanation is the best you could muster.

Meanwhile, I'll go on imagining Jesus standing there watching people in their torment, perhaps sipping a cup of tea.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Sep '19 16:241 edit
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

No wonder you dropped out of the discussion if that weak explanation is the best you could muster.

Meanwhile, I'll go on imagining Jesus standing there watching people in their torment, perhaps sipping a cup of tea.

Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.

Six hundred and ninety posts on an oft repeated theme is good enough.

Some time I allocated to speak on a couple of other important things.
    Threads like on Revelation 14 or the Value of Jesus.

Do you get some kind of trophy for tying people up perpetually with ad infinitum comebacks ?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree