1. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Sep '16 17:34
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    Edit: ok, I see that you corrected this mistake in the meantime. Thank you.

None of those insults were from me. I simply would not call someone "a dunce", I might call them "an idiot" but not a dunce, it's not part of my active vocabulary. These are not insults from me. The closest I came to an insult recently was: "That is the stupidest thing I'v ...[text shortened]... hem to me. Try finding insults I, that is the user DeepThought and not one's someone else made.
    So which is worse - idiot or dunce ?

😀
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Sep '16 17:36
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Tough love yes heard of it; however, with you, you give lip service about following Gods commands in an appearance of righteousness to mask your hateful disposition and attitude towards others.
    You carry on whining like a little girl .. grow up.
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Sep '16 18:01
    I'm not easily offended by people over the internet. True offence comes from people I know in the real world who are actually offending the real me, rather than an incomplete and exaggerated internet persona.

My own comments / terminology can be rather blunt at times, but I lack any genuine animosity to anybody I engage with in the forums. (This tongue in cheekness is often betrayed by an over use of cheese analogies).
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    15 Sep '16 18:23
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    Don't worry I saw the correction after I wrote the above post. I added an edit. I am prepared to insult people but I try to be sparing with it, aside from the intrinsic ethical impetus to politeness, being economical with abuse makes it more effective when needed.
    I do not believe insults are a way of life with you. 🙂
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Sep '16 19:223 edits
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    " I know a couple 5 yr olds that will enjoy counting them with you." directed at sonship

What ?!? He said that to me ?

KellyJay you have to get the threads research award of the month for this post, maybe of the whole year.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Sep '16 19:30
    Originally posted by sonship
    " I know a couple 5 yr olds that will enjoy counting them with you." directed at sonship

What ?!? He said that to me ?

KellyJay you have to get the threads research award of the month for this post, maybe of the whole year.
    Yesh .. you ask dumb questions you get the appropriate answer. You asked now many commandments of Christ are there. When I said I dont know that, you said I should count them.

The ability to focus on the trivial petty matters of the Bible is what your type of Christian is good at. Actually preaching what Jesus preached, you are a failure.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Sep '16 19:482 edits
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Yesh .. you ask dumb questions you get the appropriate answer. You asked now many commandments of Christ are there. When I said I dont know that, you said I should count them.

The ability to focus on the trivial petty matters of the Bible is what your type of Christian is good at. Actually preaching what Jesus preached, you are a failure.
    King James Bible
    But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man's judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.

1 Cor. 4:3

My telling KellyJay "What ?!?" was meant to be humor only.
    I don't care what you think of whatever ministry Christ has intrusted to me.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Sep '16 19:361 edit
    Romans 5:10 says -

"If we, being enemies, were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more we will be saved in His life, having been reconciled."

To be reconciled to God only required the death of Christ.

In Adam we all became enemies of God.
    In the death of Jesus Christ we were reconciled to God from being His enemies..

Having BEEN reconciled (the believers) there is something "much more" to experience. The reconciled ones must be saved much more in the whole realm of Christ's life. All Christians need much more of the "much more".

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree