1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 May '12 04:09
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I have this idiosynchresy with religious books where I used to read them cover to cover (if they seemed interesting and more importantly relevant) when I was 20.( The bible was not one of them. i only manged a couple of hundred pages with that terrible bore-a-thon. ) Whereas now I just read a bit here or a bit there.
    The difference being that these re ...[text shortened]... you except those that you let into your life. This can get complicated for some in practice.)
    Your kind would not understand the Holy Bible anyway. You would need serious help, IMO. Maybe, you could appeal to someone like KellyJay or jaywill for help, but your attitude is repulsive to me.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    30 May '12 04:11
    Originally posted by jaywill
    So are you trying to say that if people read the whole bible then they wouldn't be such a-holes?

The only a-hole here is your opened mouth. Judging from the stench that pours out of your soul.

I really dont think thats the case at all,

So you don't think what YOU said is what YOU don't think is the case.
    ...[text shortened]... r sitting at home, or some other hole in the ground. You're in public here potty mouth.
    Clearly you dont know me at all, which is a shame really , as I have tried to get at least a little aquainted with your beliefs , which can be quite lengthy, as I noticed you as a regular poster from when I got here.

I have many times sung the praises of christianity, where warranted. I'll admit , I prolly have more of a negative slant on christianity than a positive one, but all things considered , I believe I try to present a fairly truthful version of my reality as I see it, as I see you too, a brother of mine on this planet by virtue of our common ancestor , mitochondrial Eve.

Lets start with 2 things (you need not comment, just remember for future)

1. I sit up high on about the third floor overlooking the ocean.

2. I suspect your "potty mouth" reference was for my blatant blasphemy- which I admit to.
    Mind you dont get my "potty mouth" confused with my intentions towards all beings, especially humans, which is by and large benevolent and creative. I have negative attitudes to out-dated belief systems. People who are alive and here and now are much much part of my daily concern and I make it a creative step everyday when I goto the shop or whatever, to say "hi" towards some one that wouldn't expect it. To show genuine interest.
    (But again, that is just another slice, you can make up your own mind unless you have any specific questions. OK?)
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 May '12 04:14
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    It mostly aggravates me as I compare the teachings of this wise text to the behaviors of those who profess it as truth.
    How did you like the behavior of Jesus when He turned over the tables of the money changers and drove out the merchants with a whip; or when He called the Pharisees all those names and identified their father as Satan?
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    30 May '12 04:15
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Your kind would not understand the Holy Bible anyway. You would need serious help, IMO. Maybe, you could appeal to someone like KellyJay or jaywill for help, but your attitude is repulsive to me.
    The bible shares a space on my bookshelf with the other "lesser read" items.
    Along with the Quran, several Buddhists texts, hardcore science books,etc.etc.etc.

You and jaywill are jumping to conclusions all over the place. With you , it's not so much of a surprise - not even worth a smiley anymore ..

What do you think I need help with -my understanding of JC's word(s)? Because that where I find the core teachings of christianity, which are stirring and powerful -( just like other books can be )
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 May '12 04:20
    You still have nothing.

We would [b]expect
    one with nothing inside to write that about Jesus Christ.[/b]
    I think that is why he named himself {b]Void[/b]Spirit. He prevents the Holy Spirit from filling that Void of "nothingness".
  6. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    30 May '12 04:37
    How did you like the behavior of Jesus when He turned over the tables of the money changers and drove out the merchants with a whip; or when He called the Pharisees all those names and identified their father as Satan?
    It contrasts with so-called Christians supporting the thievery of Wall Street.
  7. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    30 May '12 04:39
    So are you trying to say that if people read the whole bible then they wouldn't be such a-holes?
    Nope. Didn't say that.

Did say that the beliefs of many are rooted in partial and inaccurate readings.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 May '12 04:39
    The bible shares a space on my bookshelf with the other "lesser read" items.
    Along with the Quran, several Buddhists texts, hardcore science books,etc.etc.etc.

You and jaywill are jumping to conclusions all over the place. With you , it's not so much of a surprise - not even worth a smiley anymore ..

What do you think I need help with -my unde ...[text shortened]... teachings of christianity, which are stirring and powerful -( just like other books can be )
    Yes, that would be a good start, as long as you muster up the will to analyze it honestly by dismissing preconceived prejudices and by taking an open-minded attitude that it could be true. Since the Holy Bible states within its pages that it is built precept upon precept, here a little and there a little, you must not jump to conclusions, if you come across something that might, at first consideration, seem wrong or contradictory. This is where God challenges us to search out His words and request for the Holy Spirit to guide us unto understanding. True understanding will not happen in any other way while you are living on this Earth.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 May '12 04:47
    Yes, indeed. You will find that I like to copy Jesus in that way. Because I am quick to call people liars and followers of Satan when I see it is deserved. Some criticize me for not being Chritian for such actions; but to me it is the opposite. For if I didn't do it, I would feel I was not following the urges of the Holy Spirit.
  10. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    30 May '12 05:16
    Maybe, you could appeal to someone like KellyJay for help
    Good Lord - that would be like (what is the analogy I am looking for...) umm... turning to KellyJay for help with English?! 😲
  11. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    30 May '12 05:19
    That's kind of what I was thinking...they should have had Occupy Jerusalem. 🙂
  12. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    30 May '12 06:30
    You still have nothing.

We would [b]expect
    one with nothing inside to write that about Jesus Christ.[/b]
    i was talking about biblegod, jc's alleged father. jc of course is not biblegod nor ever claimed to be despite your erroneous dogmatic beliefs.
  13. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    30 May '12 06:32
    I think that is why he named himself {b]VoidSpirit. He prevents the Holy Spirit from filling that Void of "nothingness".[/b]
    maybe if you ever learn about christ and what he really represented, the void in your soul would be filled.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 May '12 11:321 edit
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    maybe if you ever learn about christ and what he really represented, the void in your soul would be filled.
    I know who Christ is. He is the son of man. He is the son of God. He is the Savior. He is the I AM. He is the Lord in Praise the Lord. He is the YAH in HalleluYAH. He is my great God and Savior. He is the God of the Holy Bible.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!

P.S. He is the God that created man in His own image.
  15. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    30 May '12 18:332 edits
    I know who Christ is. He is the son of man. He is the son of God. He is the Savior. He is the I AM. He is the Lord in Praise the Lord. He is the YAH in HalleluYAH. He is my great God and Savior. He is the God of the Holy Bible.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!

P.S. He is the God that created man in His own image.
    There is no intellectual integrity there, only self serving daydreams. He's beneath discussion.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree