1. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    06 May '05 12:57
    Originally posted by Starrman
    Yes, exactly as I would expect you to take the chance that Muffy-hell (re:Telerion's baby) does not exist becasue you will not believe that it does exist.
    Blasphemy! I see what you wrote and does Muffy. Muffy is always watching.
  2. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    06 May '05 12:59
    Yes, exactly as I would expect you to take the chance that Muffy-hell (re:Telerion's baby) does not exist becasue you will not believe that it does exist.
    I have no reason to believe that Muffy exists. I have plenty of reason to believe that God, Heaven and Hell exists. Maybe the testimony of Ian McCormack will enlighten you.

http://www.aglimpseofeternity.org/testimony.htm
  3. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    06 May '05 13:10
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    I have no reason to believe that Muffy exists. I have plenty of reason to believe that God, Heaven and Hell exists. Maybe the testimony of Ian McCormack will enlighten you.

And I have no reason to believe god exists.

I may read this if I get the time, but it may be a while.
  4. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    06 May '05 13:10

More evidence of Muffy. Muffy created God and the supernatural, but Muffy gave each god free will to create as they chose. God chose to do evil and make Hell. If Ian saw hell and heaven (His accounts sound like a sham to me.), then this just backs up what has already been revealed by Muffy. Someday Muffy will tire of God's evil ways and send God to god-Hell, which is far worse than anything God could come up with.
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    06 May '05 13:14
    Too radical? That is exactly what he does if you would only let Him! The fact is He cannot do it if you don't believe. That is why you first need to believe. Come on, it can't be that difficult just to believe.
    God: Hi, you died... I'm God, glad to meet you. Seems you lived a good life, but you didn't believe in me or my son Jesus. You must now BURN IN HELL'S FIRES FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY, you son of a bitch.

Phla: Dude, that's harsh. See ya!
  6. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    06 May '05 13:27
    Originally posted by telerion
    More evidence of Muffy. Muffy created God and the supernatural, but Muffy gave each god free will to create as they chose. God chose to do evil and make Hell. If Ian saw hell and heaven (His accounts sound like a sham to me.), then this just backs up what has already been revealed by Muffy. Someday Muffy will tire of God's evil ways and send God to god-Hell, which is far worse than anything God could come up with.
    God by definition is eternal. This means that nobody needed to create God. This means Muffy is a figment of your imagination.
  7. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    06 May '05 20:33
    God by definition is eternal. This means that nobody needed to create God. This means Muffy is a figment of your imagination.
    Eternity is by definition eternal. Therefore, your idol did not create eternity. But your idol created everything? Mysterious. Sheesh.

Like I said your idol is only eternal in a natural and spiritual sense. He is finite in a super-spiritual sense. Remember the Bible doesn't say that god is infinite in every dimension. Think of a plane in 3 dimensional space. Take any line on the plane. That line has no beginning or end. Now take the plane itself in 2 dimensional space. It has no beginning or end either. Now consider the third dimension. In R3, the plane has zero measure. It is basically nothing in 3 dimensions.

Your idol is next to nothing compared to his creator Muffy. Muffy is completely above and beyond what your god can even imagine.

You dismiss Muffy so confidently, and then you wonder why we all laugh at you when you tell us all about your ghost daddy.
  8. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    06 May '05 20:42
    Eternity is by definition eternal. Therefore, your idol did not create eternity. But your idol created everything? Mysterious. Sheesh.

Like I said your idol is only eternal in a natural and spiritual sense. He is finite in a super-spiritual sense. Remember the Bible doesn't say that god is infinite in every dimension. Think of a plane in 3 dimensi ...[text shortened]... ntly, and then you wonder why we all laugh at you when you tell us all about your ghost daddy.
    When God tries to shove me in Hell, can I call on Muffy?

ES
  9. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    06 May '05 21:19

Like I said your idol is only eternal in a natural and spiritual sense. He is finite in a super-spiritual sense. Remember the Bible doesn't say that god is infinite in every dimension. Think of a plane in 3 dimensi ...[text shortened]... rd dimension. In R3, the plane has zero measure. It is basically nothing in 3 dimensions.
    There was no time before the creation. God explicitly defines time in Genesis. And since time stated with creation, and God came is eternal, then eternity can not be measured with time.
  10. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    07 May '05 19:05
    are you sure it wasnt Buffy?
  11. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    07 May '05 22:17
    Originally posted by Coletti
    There was no time before the creation. God explicitly defines time in Genesis. And since time stated with creation, and God came is eternal, then eternity can not be measured with time.
    Col, please. I've explained all this. There are other dimensions than time that are finite. Your god is restricted by these spiritual dimensions. Time is such a natural way of thinking. You've got remember that Muffy is outside not only space and time but also all spiritual dimensions. It's Muffy we're talking about. Not some wimpy god.

God explicitly defines time in Genesis.

Mind making that explicit for us. Where does Genesis say, "And on the 0th day, God said 'Let there be time,'"?
  12. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    09 May '05 09:11
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    If almost everyone else in the world is, yes. A God of love shouldn't need to banish everyone just because they don't believe. Just doesn't make sense to me.

ES
    What should HE do with those that choose not to believe in HIM?
  13. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    09 May '05 09:14
    Perhaps explain, nurture, guide and love, or is that too radical?
    GOD has done all that you have said that he should. But what should HE do with those that choose not to believe in HIM?
  14. Joined
    25 Apr '05
    Moves
    09 May '05 09:14
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    Err ... if you're talking about Christianity then the Bible does clearly mention eternal fire in Mt 25:41.
    Yes, it does, but it also mentions nothing about believing in Jesus to miss it, it talks about those who help the poor, homeless etc.

15. Joined
    25 Apr '05
    Moves
    09 May '05 09:19
    Do you believe what the Bible says?

Matthew 10:28 - And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

2 Peter 2:4 - For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto ...[text shortened]... the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:
    Again, nothing about eternity, Judgement yes, punishment yes, but for how long, to what means?

God himself says we were born into sin, we had no choice about that. And I do believe we will be punished for what we do, but for eternity? Thats quite a long time. But if you truely believe we will be punished for enternity, then prove it to me out of the Word of God, and I'll have to believe myself.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree