Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    28 Feb '07 09:27
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    What do you think it is?

1) Their mistreatment of women
    2) Their suicidal aggression
    3) Their rejection of Jesus
    The worst thing about misogynistic, suicidally aggressive Muslims who reject Jesus is that they make for good TV.
  2. Standard memberAcemaster
    Checkmate 2 U!
    Checkmating you!
    Moves
    28 Feb '07 10:18
    What do you think it is?

number 2
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    28 Feb '07 11:341 edit
    What do you think it is?

4. They are theists.

And just like other theists, they:
    1. Think they have the 'moral right' to do whatever their religion tells them to.
    2. Think they are right and everyone else is wrong.
    3. Think that this makes them better than others.
    4. Think that they are going to heaven when they die, thus causing them to not value life as much as they should.

The muslims I know personally do not mistreat women more than the average male human being nor are they suicidally aggressive.

Christians are clearly more violent as can be seen with all those Christian soldiers shooting innocent people in Iraq.
    [edit] and lets not forget Hitler ....
  4. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    28 Feb '07 16:24
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    4. They are theists.

1. Think they have the 'moral right' to do whatever their religion tells them to.
    4. Think that they are going to heaven when they die, thus causing them to not value life as much as they shou ...[text shortened]... e Christian soldiers shooting innocent people in Iraq.
    4. Think that they are going to heaven when they die, thus causing them to not value life as much as they should.

Do you think atheists are save from these problems?

Christians are clearly more violent as can be seen with all those Christian soldiers shooting innocent people in Iraq.

I wouldn't have said that!!!! Christians will say they are not Christians ๐Ÿ™‚
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    01 Mar '07 10:15
    Originally posted by ahosyney
    I wouldn't have said that!!!! Christians will say they are not Christians ๐Ÿ™‚
    I was just trying to point out that the suicide bombers of 9/11 are hardly representative of all muslims and that any form of generalization is difficult.
    But you and even the Christians, can probably not deny that President Bush, many US soliders in Iraq and Hitler are at least Theist even if you deny that they are Christian.
  6. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    01 Mar '07 13:09
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I was just trying to point out that the suicide bombers of 9/11 are hardly representative of all muslims and that any form of generalization is difficult.
    But you and even the Christians, can probably not deny that President Bush, many US soliders in Iraq and Hitler are at least Theist even if you deny that they are Christian.

I agree with you of cource and that is what I was trying to say. That is if we assumed that Muslims really did it ๐Ÿ™‚

I will not deny they are Christians, Christians will do so. As a muslim I totaly agree with you ๐Ÿ™‚
  7. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    01 Mar '07 15:101 edit
    What do you think it is?

Do you mean by "Muslims":

(a) all Muslims;
    (b) some Muslims [and if so, which ones?];
    (c) all Muslims relative to all non-Muslims; or
    [d] some [which ones?] Muslims relative to some [which ones?] non-Muslims?
  8. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    01 Mar '07 16:031 edit
    Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
    Do you mean by "Muslims":

(a) all Muslims;
    (b) some Muslims [and if so, which ones?];
    (c) all Muslims relative to all non-Muslims; or
    [d] some [which ones?] Muslims relative to some [which ones?] non-Muslims?
    You already asked and I already told you. See Page 1. I'm referring to Muslims who endorse mistreatment of women, suicidal aggression or rejection of Jesus.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Mar '07 16:192 edits
    What do you think it is?

I think the answer is obvious. It is #3. If people really accepted Christ then their suicidal aggression and mistreatment of women would subside and desist. In fact, I know of some Muslim converts to Christianity who have endured much hardship via death threats and disownership from entire families because of their conversion. Thier response is NEVER to render evil for evil. They seem to have escaped the violence within their own religion once they convert.
  10. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    01 Mar '07 16:34
    Originally posted by whodey
    I think the answer is obvious. It is #3. If people really accepted Christ then their suicidal aggression and mistreatment of women would subside and desist. In fact, I know of some Muslim converts to Christianity who have endured much hardship via death threats and disownership from entire families because of their conversion. Thier response is NEVER to ...[text shortened]... l for evil. They seem to have escaped the violence within their own religion once they convert.
    Thank you for bringing my vision for this thread to fruition.
  11. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    01 Mar '07 16:40
    I think the answer is obvious. It is #3. If people really accepted Christ then their suicidal aggression and mistreatment of women would subside and desist. In fact, I know of some Muslim converts to Christianity who have endured much hardship via death threats and disownership from entire families because of their conversion. Thier response is NEVER to ...[text shortened]... l for evil. They seem to have escaped the violence within their own religion once they convert.
    They seem to have escaped the violence within their own religion once they convert.

I know a Christian Girl in my country Egypt. She converted to Islam and married a Muslim man. Her family shoot her, and her husband in the street. The shoots hit the husband spine and he lost the move in his legs. They continue their life under the Police protection.

But sure they are not Christians! right ?
  12. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    01 Mar '07 18:12
    This is so convenient. "If people really accepted Christ" - nice. That little phrase lets you denounce any Christian who does not act 'properly', so you can make phony claims about Christians being more peaceful than Muslims, etc. etc.
  13. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    01 Mar '07 20:52
    You already asked and I already told you. See Page 1. I'm referring to Muslims who endorse mistreatment of women, suicidal aggression or rejection of Jesus.
    Then you provocatively asked "Are there any other kinds [of Muslims]?"

Can you blame me for requesting further clarification with regard to what Muslims you are referring to?

You don't seriously believe all Muslims endorse suicidal aggression (against the Infidel), do you?
  14. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    01 Mar '07 21:013 edits
    Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole

You don't seriously believe all Muslims endorse suicidal aggression (against the Infidel), do you?
    No, but I do believe that all Muslims endorse mistreatment of women, suicidal aggression or rejection of Jesus. I deny that there are other sorts of Muslims.
  15. Joined
    20 Jan '07
    Moves
    01 Mar '07 21:05
    No, but I do believe that all Muslims endorse mistreatment of women, suicidal aggression or rejection of Jesus. I deny that there are other sorts of Muslims.
    Ignorance is bliss.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree