1. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    02 Mar '07 15:54
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    That's all I ask.
    by the way, if you read the Arabic version of the same Article you will get a very different story about the two events you mentioned !!!!!
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Mar '07 21:40
    Originally posted by ahosyney
    I do remember our talk and I do remember that I asked you how do you practive this teaching and you didn't give me any particular answer. And you said, you don't follow it.

Although the prophet asked us to avoide making enimies from the begining. We are not asked to start any one by enmity unliss they do. So you are not my enimy unless you want to do so! ...[text shortened]... you can, but you can't say you have love that no one else have. Facts are againest you.
    I don't recall saying that I do not follow the commandment to love my enemies. I have just got done saying that although I have not always followed this commandment, I have in the past and continue to currently.

All I can say is that not rendering evil for evil works! Just look at the moement of Christianity. Christians were continually martyred during the early phases of the religion and did not render evil for evil. Now look at the success of the religion. Ghandi did not render evil for evil as he fought for Indias independence and look at their success. The solidarity movement in Poland allied itself with pope John Paul and promised not to render evil for evil and now look at their success today. You see it does work. Conversely, look at the continued rendering of evil for evil in Palestine. Look where it has gotten the Palestinians. What has it benefited them?
  3. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    02 Mar '07 22:372 edits
    Originally posted by whodey
    I don't recall saying that I do not follow the commandment to love my enemies. I have just got done saying that although I have not always followed this commandment, I have in the past and continue to currently.

All I can say is that not rendering evil for evil works! Just look at the moement of Christianity. Christians were continually martyred during ...[text shortened]... for evil in Palestine. Look where it has gotten the Palestinians. What has it benefited them?
    you special case (if you realy do it) , doesn't generalize it. the current state doesn't support you claim. if you are correct what the USA troops doing in Iraq.

You are talking about Christians that don't exist. But I know many Muslims in my country and in different places don't know how to hate. They think about one thing. To worship their GOD. They have a simpler life than you can Imagin. And they don't think about you or any one else. They only go to work in tho morning , and spend their nights in mousqes for worship. If you are talking about the true Christians , I think Muslims are the true Christians. Because they are the only ones who really follow Jesus Christ. Don't tell me that you follow him, because most of your faith is not his teaching.

Look where it has gotten the Palestinians. What has it benefited them?

Palestinians are poor people. Their lands were taken, and they are not able to have the most basic rights for humans. One of my Plastinians friends study with me has to go back every 3 years other wise he will lose his citizenship and his country. No Plastinian no what could happen to him any time, they could get shoot at any time without any particular reason. I wish you can think about yourself in their places and think about the evil.

Talking about Christianity it has a very simple problem, it is not true!!!
    Here is an example:
    http://jesus-messiah.com/apologetics/catholic/matthew-proof.html
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Mar '07 15:361 edit
    Originally posted by ahosyney
    you special case (if you realy do it) , doesn't generalize it. the current state doesn't support you claim. if you are correct what the USA troops doing in Iraq.

You are talking about Christians that don't exist. But I know many Muslims in my country and in different places don't know how to hate. They think about one thing. To worship their GOD. They h !!!
    Here is an example:
    http://jesus-messiah.com/apologetics/catholic/matthew-proof.html
    Please do not equate the foreign policies of the United States government with that of Christiandom. After all, the United States government will not even allow their children to pray in schools or even allow the Ten Commandments to sit in its court rooms or even allow a manger scene to appear on government property. Granted, their may be some Chrisitians within the United States government or some that ONLY claim to be Christian, however, it is far from being a theocracy of any kind.

Conversly, in the world of Islam we see governments that demand Islam be incorporated within its foreign policies. For many Muslims a theocracy is the only option for government. I think this is why many if not all, Muslims confuse their way of thinking with that of the West. Their governmental policies can be equated with their percieved will of Allah as where the governmental policies of the West have nothing to do with their percieved will of God. Our involvement in Iraq has to do with percieved national security issues such as oil and fighting elements of radical Islam that is already at war with the US. If our government was a Christian government as you say, our troops would be in the Sudan protecting the Sudanese Christians from murdering Islamic extremists, however, unfortunatly form them, they are poor and have nothing to offer the gods of secularism within the United States government.

As far as the Palistinian people, I do not mean to give you the impression that I care nothing for them. I recognize they are poor and largely uneducated and mere pawns in a wicked game of chess. However, this does not change the fact that fighting evil with evil is the wrong approach to quench their suffering. It will do nothing by increase their suffering as we see it has in the past.

As far as those Muslims who do not fight evil with evil I commend them. They should then reap from what they have sown some day, no?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree