1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Jun '14 13:09
    Originally posted by C Hess
    There are still questions to be answered, but I believe the giant impactor hypothesis is the
    most accepted one right now, according to which the moon was formed in the early solar
    system as debree from a collision between earth and a mars-sized object accumulated
    over some time. In this case there's no wonder the moon didn't crash into earth, as it wasn't
    fully formed yet.
    I would say, that is the closest one to the way God did it.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Jun '14 19:32
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I would say, that is the closest one to the way God did it.
    Which has nothing to do with your so-called god. Newest evidence points to the giant impact theory. Implicit in that theory is the fact the Earth is billions of years old and also implicit in the moon itself is the millions of impact craters that happened since it was born could not have happened any time in the last few thousand years, for one thing, there has been only one recorded event of a flash on the moon, that recorded by monks in around the year 700 AD so in all that time, thousands of years, no impacts to speak of.

So they would have had to have happened in the first few years of the moon's existence if your creationist tale is right.

If that had happened, the moon would be red hot still and there is no amount of water in the solar system that could have cooled it down without leaving traces of water behind. The only water possible on the moon now is in permanently shadowed craters at the poles and not much water there either, in the form of ice, maybe enough to help a space program but not enough to show some kind of world wide cooling like you think.

The moon would have been red hot and that is a fact, it would have taken a million years for the moon to cool down on its own if all those impacts had happened in a short period of time.

All that said, it's proof enough to people who can actually think, that the Earth, the moon and the entire universe is in fact billions of years old.

No amount of creationist rationalizations can get around that well proven fact.

All you have are bible quotes and really laughable video's from people who think they are scientists but come in with the avowed objective of the attempt to make the Earth seem a few thousand years old. All the spin doctoring in the universe will not do that.

Of course, your next post will either be another bible quote or another bogus creationist site video.

We have already debunked all of that so we don't need any more of that thank you very much.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Jun '14 21:022 edits
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Which has nothing to do with your so-called god. Newest evidence points to the giant impact theory. Implicit in that theory is the fact the Earth is billions of years old and also implicit in the moon itself is the millions of impact craters that happened since it was born could not have happened any time in the last few thousand years, for one thing, there ...[text shortened]...

We have already debunked all of that so we don't need any more of that thank you very much.
    I believe God made the moon out of water just like he did the earth and placed it in orbit like he wanted it. I believe the giant impact theory is stupid. I don't see how that could make a ball of earth matter and make it orbit the earth. There is no fact that the earth is billions of years old. That is just more nonsense from the evolutionists.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jun '14 12:27
    I believe God made the moon out of water just like he did the earth and placed it in orbit like he wanted it. I believe the giant impact theory is stupid. I don't see how that could make a ball of earth matter and make it orbit the earth. There is no fact that the earth is billions of years old. That is just more nonsense from the evolutionists.
    Your dream world is so short sighted. I feel sorry for your mind.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Jun '14 20:56
    Your dream world is so short sighted. I feel sorry for your mind.
    You must remember that I do not believe in the theory of evolution, so I have no need to make up imaginary stories to support biillions of years.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jun '14 21:51
    You must remember that I do not believe in the theory of evolution, so I have no need to make up imaginary stories to support biillions of years.
    Oh, GEE, I almost forgot you don't believe in evolution. You don't really believe a word you say, just having a laugh at all this BS.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Jun '14 23:57
    Oh, GEE, I almost forgot you don't believe in evolution. You don't really believe a word you say, just having a laugh at all this BS.
    Well then, stop the BS.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Jun '14 11:01
    Well then, stop the BS.
    I have. There is no reasoning with someone incapable of reason. You only respout the same crap over and over and do not respond to real evidence. Have a good life.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Jul '14 02:05
    I have. There is no reasoning with someone incapable of reason. You only respout the same crap over and over and do not respond to real evidence. Have a good life.
    It is not true that I am not capable of reason, as I believe you really know. I would respond to real evidence, if you actually presented any real evidence. But all you present is speculations based only on assumptions. We simply have chosen opposing speculations and assumptions.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree