The Young Age Of The Earth

The Young Age Of The Earth

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
23 Jun 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_9c0-hbmIA
You don't even have your own thoughts on the issue, but instead have to rely on creationist videos whose avowed aim is to force evolution out of schools and creationism to be taught as if it were a science.

Your morality is in the toilet as well as your credibility and your daughter isn't doing so well in the morality department either is she? I guess she got that from you.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

So what else do we expect from someone like you?

You who would love nothing better than to convert America to a christian version of Iran.

I would give my life to see that NEVER happen.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
23 Jun 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
You don't even have your own thoughts on the issue, but instead have to rely on creationist videos whose avowed aim is to force evolution out of schools and creationism to be taught as if it were a science.

Your morality is in the toilet as well as your credibility and your daughter isn't doing so well in the morality department either is she? I guess sh ...[text shortened]... onvert America to a christian version of Iran.

I would give my life to see that NEVER happen.
Only an ad hominem argument?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
23 Jun 14
3 edits

Only an ad hominem argument?
So refute what I said, in your own words. You realize I know what I am talking about in reference to your daughter don't you?

I didn't mention her name or what she did, you know that full well. I don't need to even go into it.

That is just statement of facts, not ad hom.

For instance, you could have said I was full of shyte about my charge you would wish for a christian version of Iran so ALL schools would be forced to swallow creationism in a science class but I hear no refutation of that charge, so was that an ad hom attack?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
23 Jun 14

So refute what I said, in your own words. You realize I know what I am talking about in reference to your daughter don't you?

I didn't mention her name or what she did, you know that full well. I don't need to even go into it.

That is just statement of facts, not ad hom.

For instance, you could have said I was full of shyte about my charge you woul ...[text shortened]... ionism in a science class but I hear no refutation of that charge, so was that an ad hom attack?
You know very well that I have answered these ad hominem attacks before and the only reason you make it again is to distract from the video that shows that you can not trust lying atheists saying the earth must be billions of years old becasue the stars are so far away from the earth.

I don't wish for a Christian version of Iran in ALL schools. I certainly am not trying to force Creationism be taught instead of evolution. I just believe it would be better for everyone if the science students are taught to think by presenting the problems with the theory of evolution and by the mention of the alternate theory of creation.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
23 Jun 14

You know very well that I have answered these ad hominem attacks before and the only reason you make it again is to distract from the video that shows that you can not trust lying atheists saying the earth must be billions of years old becasue the stars are so far away from the earth.

I don't wish for a Christian version of Iran in ALL schools. I certain ...[text shortened]... he problems with the theory of evolution and by the mention of the alternate theory of creation.
So your curriculum would go Ok students, look at how fake this piltdown man is, that PROVES there is a world wide conspiracy to force evolution down people's throats. Oh BTW, there is this alternate tale, called creationism. But you can read about that on your own. Ok, class dismissed.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
23 Jun 14

So your curriculum would go Ok students, look at how fake this piltdown man is, that PROVES there is a world wide conspiracy to force evolution down people's throats. Oh BTW, there is this alternate tale, called creationism. But you can read about that on your own. Ok, class dismissed.
THE EVOLUTION CONSPIRACY

The "facts" of evolution investigated and uncovered as fraud.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
23 Jun 14

THE EVOLUTION CONSPIRACY

The "facts" of evolution investigated and uncovered as fraud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH_mwwSizeM
Gee, whadda know, another creationist video. You are getting predictable.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
23 Jun 14

Gee, whadda know, another creationist video. You are getting predictable.
Well, at least we know evolution is a fraud.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
24 Jun 14

Well, at least we know evolution is a fraud.
We being you and two other people here. Good luck with getting converts.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 Jun 14

We being you and two other people here. Good luck with getting converts.
There are many people that believe evolution is a fake science.

Science means "to know" and "systematized knowledge derived from observation, study, etc." It is based on observation and experimentation. Evolutionists don't "know" anything about man's origins. They guess, suppose, etc. but they don't "know." Honest scientists have become weary and embarrassed at the confusing, convoluted and contradictory claptrap that often passes as science. They have watched their colleagues rushing to protect Darwin rather than putting him to rigorous tests.

World famous scientist, G. G. Simpson stated, "It is inherent in any definition of science that statements that cannot be checked by observation are not about anything...or at the very best, they are not science."

http://www.cstnews.com/Code/FaithEvl.html

Genetics Is Too Complex for Evolutionists to Fake It Anymore

http://www.evolutionnews.org/2013/04/genetics_is_too071621.html

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
24 Jun 14

There are many people that believe evolution is a fake science.

[b]Science means "to know" and "systematized knowledge derived from observation, study, etc." It is based on observation and experimentation. Evolutionists don't "know" anything about man's origins. They guess, suppose, etc. but they don't "know." Honest scientists have become weary and embar ...[text shortened]... lutionists to Fake It Anymore

http://www.evolutionnews.org/2013/04/genetics_is_too071621.html
Like we have pointed out before, there are maybe 1000 'scientists' so duped that despite their MS's and Phd's, they believe in a 6000 year old Earth.

On the other hand there are 400,000 plus REAL scientists who don't go into it with a built in creationist POV to try to prove that POV. The scientist who goes into it trying to prove the creationist POV is not a scientist, he is a politician as I a have also said before. He is trying to use science as a weapon because deep down he does not want to know the truth, only to prove the disreputable creationist POV. That is not science. That now becomes politics.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 Jun 14

Like we have pointed out before, there are maybe 1000 'scientists' so duped that despite their MS's and Phd's, they believe in a 6000 year old Earth.

On the other hand there are 400,000 plus REAL scientists who don't go into it with a built in creationist POV to try to prove that POV. The scientist who goes into it trying to prove the creationist POV is ...[text shortened]... only to prove the disreputable creationist POV. That is not science. That now becomes politics.
The so-called evolution scientists go into it with a bias toward evolution, and attempt, by hook or crook, to further their political ambitions with other believers in the evolution fraud. That is not REAL science. It is FAKE science!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
24 Jun 14

The so-called evolution scientists go into it with a bias toward evolution, and attempt, by hook or crook, to further their political ambitions with other believers in the evolution fraud. That is not REAL science. It is FAKE science!
That's where you are 100% WRONG. If a discovery is made of some kind there will be those scientists who will nay say the discovery and it has to be further proven and proven again to satisfy scientists who review such things. You don't just write a paper saying so and so happened such and such millions of years ago with just those words. There has to be independently verifiable experiments or reviews done before a work is accepted.

To you, because you don't go any deeper into a subject than looking a creationist video's, you somehow think ALL science is done just like those asssholes on creationist sites.

You don't just make up some assinine video and say such and such happens.

You have to back up all that talk with real experiments that pass the test of time, something NO creationist site has done.

They have ALL been refuted time and time again, like some idiot going PI is now 2.4 and you go no, PI is 3.14159 and change and the dude just says
no, I have PROVED PI is 2.4.

The ones trying to prove PI is 2.4 is exactly the same boat the creationists are in.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 Jun 14
1 edit

That's where you are 100% WRONG. If a discovery is made of some kind there will be those scientists who will nay say the discovery and it has to be further proven and proven again to satisfy scientists who review such things. You don't just write a paper saying so and so happened such and such millions of years ago with just those words. There has to be ind ...[text shortened]... is 2.4.

The ones trying to prove PI is 2.4 is exactly the same boat the creationists are in.
The money and positions are controlled by the evolutionists, so the incentive is to play along with the evolution fraud, because they will ban any scientist who do not.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
24 Jun 14

The money and positions are controlled by the evolutionists, so the incentive is to play along with the evolution fraud, because they will ban any scientist who do not.
You are assinine to believe that, that is your paranoia talking, your self lobotomized brain rationalizing everything outside your little creationist fantasy world. Like people who believe in evolution controls the universe or some such rot.

First off, 40+ percent of the US population doesn't even believe in evolution so why are not all those people, some of which have to be scientists, but I don't see more than a thousand or so scientists actively saying evolution is evil or some such.

It is YOU and your buddies who are the actual fraudsters, since you don't use science to prove your creationist fantasy, you use videos of people going blah blah blah in front of a camera as if that were supposed to be science, it is not and never will be, it is opinions pushing for political power and NOTHING more. They want POWER which has nothing to do with truth.