1. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Nov '09 17:141 edit
    Originally posted by 667joe
    Actually, god does not discriminate (because he does not exist). Some people who believe in god, however, say god discriminates.
    So God, who
    does not exist (your exact words) ...
    should clearly be outlawed (your exact words) ... πŸ˜€

I have a suggestion .. dont start threads. Go back to your ...
    .. and would you like fries with that sir ? job ..πŸ˜€
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    07 Nov '09 17:30
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Just look at Fred Phelps and his band of loonies. They're free to say any outrageous thing they want. It isn't totally alright. I don't think it carries any legal sanctions, but they are ostracized by everyone else in society.

There are Nazi organizations in the US. The American Nazi Party, founded by George Lincoln Rockwell, for example. They don't nee ...[text shortened]... t just religious loonies who are free to say outrageous things. Secular groups can as well.
    So, actually, al Qaeda can very well establish themselves in USA and be rather loud about it?
    As long they don't do anything, they can shout whatever they want?
  3. Maryland
    Moves
    07 Nov '09 19:29
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    So God, who
    does not exist (your exact words) ...
    should clearly be outlawed (your exact words) ... πŸ˜€

I have a suggestion .. dont start threads. Go back to your ...
    .. and would you like fries with that sir ? job ..πŸ˜€
    So you agree that either god does not exist, or if he does, he discriminates. (Or at least your ad hominem attack did not refute my contention. Thank you for your support!)πŸ™‚
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Nov '09 01:08
    Originally posted by 667joe
    So you agree that either god does not exist, or if he does, he discriminates. (Or at least your ad hominem attack did not refute my contention. Thank you for your support!)πŸ™‚
    I think that some others however have well and truly refuted this silly argument.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    08 Nov '09 14:11
    Originally posted by Conrau K
    I think that some others however have well and truly refuted this silly argument.
    I don't think its a silly arguement.
    To say its a silly arguement is like saying some christian sects are silly! Now thats discriminationπŸ˜›
  6. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    08 Nov '09 16:311 edit
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Surely you can't be serious.
    I think perhaps he is serious.

And how did you know her name is Shirley? πŸ˜›
  7. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    08 Nov '09 16:45
    Originally posted by Badwater
    I think perhaps he is serious.

And how did you know her name is Shirley? πŸ˜›
    Doesn't work quite as well in print.
  8. Cape Town
    Moves
    09 Nov '09 07:021 edit
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    So, actually, al Qaeda can very well establish themselves in USA and be rather loud about it?
    As long they don't do anything, they can shout whatever they want?
    There are al Qaeda members in the US. You cannot be prosecuted for being a member or stating their cause. However, if you pay membership fees to the mother-body which is guilty of crimes then I am sure you could be got on 'aiding and abetting'.
    The problem of not being able to prosecute a suicide bomber until you have really good evidence that he intends to carry out his threats is part of what Guantanamo was all about. A large part of the law is designed around the threat factor - if you do it, we will punish. It doesn't work so well with suicide bombers.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree