1. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    05 Oct '17 17:16
    Originally posted by @apathist
    False dichotomy. Disingenuous also. Kill a deer to feed your kids, is that good or bad? Good for your kids, bad for the deer. How can you pretend to not know this? But worry more about the false dichotomy charge. If you cannot understand how your question is illogical, then you are behind the curve on thinking ability.
    I simply asked you to see what you mean by the term 'evil'. How do you define 'evil'? Do you even have a coherent response or are you going to continue dancing around to avoid the question?
  2. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    09 Oct '17 16:39
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    I simply asked you to see what you mean by the term 'evil'. How do you define 'evil'? Do you even have a coherent response or are you going to continue dancing around to avoid the question?
    No you did not simply ask that question. You specifically presented a false dichotomy.

Evil is doing bad on purpose. Getting pleasure from it.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    09 Oct '17 17:20
    No you did [b]not simply ask that question. You specifically presented a false dichotomy.

Evil is doing bad on purpose. Getting pleasure from it.[/b]
    Says who?
  4. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    10 Oct '17 15:55
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    Says who?
    No one, buddy. nien ich!
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    21 Oct '17 17:10
    No you did [b]not simply ask that question. You specifically presented a false dichotomy.

Evil is doing bad on purpose. Getting pleasure from it.[/b]
    You didn't answer my question on this point, where did you get this, thought that you must
    do something on purpose, and get pleasure from, it to actually turn an act from non-evil, to
    evil? Where you just blowing smoke again, and plan on not addressing your post?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree