1. Not Kansas
    Moves
    29 May '05 03:58
    Originally posted by bbarr
    And you are currently on the Earth's surface, correct?
    lol
    Yup, and I'm not even warm ...
  2. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    29 May '05 04:081 edit
    Originally posted by telerion
    Actually www.theinfidelguy.com says that there is no god and they raised a decent amount of money to help the victims of the tsunami. Is that an abominable deed in you opinion?
    <fundy self coming back out>

It never says that they only do abominable deeds. The scripture is really saying that the geometric mean of a rational subset over a torus space is dominated by the greatest lower bound of the set of all who will burn in hell for eternity and get kicked in the sack besides. I love you with agape love, and Jesus cries everytime a destitute Ethiopian dies a day after the age of accountability. I love you humbly you evil sack of filth.

<fundy self once again repressed>

Is this truly literally or literally true?

3. Not Kansas
    Moves
    29 May '05 04:10
    <fundy self coming back out>

It never says that they only do abominable deeds. The scripture is really saying that the geometric mean of a rational subset over a torus space is dominated by the greatest lower bound of the set of all who will burn in hell for eternity and get kicked in the sack besides. I love you with agape love, and Jesus cries ...[text shortened]... of filth.

<fundy self once again repressed>

Is this truly literally or literally true?

A torus is like a doughnut eh?
    Mmmmm doughnuts ...
  4. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    29 May '05 04:11
    Originally posted by bobbob1056th
    It never says that they only do abominable deeds. It says there is none that do good. This means it would be better if they never existed because their sum is never anything good.
    Are you saying that the sum of what you believers do is good?

Where is Paul when you need him?
  5. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    29 May '05 04:25
    Originally posted by RBHILL

You still need to read the rest of Ch 14.

Even if you do good you still do bad. And for one sin you are lost and that is why you NEED Jesus.[/b]
    The good you are thinking of is by human standards not Gods standards.

Of course! God was the one who planned the tsunami before he made Creation. Oh what a despicable wretch I was to confuse giving food, medicine, and shelter to fellow humans, suffering from divine punishment, for doing good deeds.

Even if you do good you still do bad.

I have nothing to comment about this. It's so stupid it should stand on its own. Here it is again. Pray about it.

Even if you do good you still do bad.
  6. Not Kansas
    Moves
    29 May '05 04:37
    [b]The good you are thinking of is by human standards not Gods standards.

Of course! God was the one who planned the tsunami before he made Creation. Oh what a despicable wretch I was to confuse giving food, medicine, and shelter to fellow humans, suffering from divine punishment, for doing good deeds.

Even if you do good you still do bad. [/b ...[text shortened]... n its own. Here it is again. Pray about it.

[b]Even if you do good you still do bad.

[/b]
    "I am a jealous God"
    Ya right ...
    Mankind giving up this crap is like a divorce.
    Or, maturity, growing up.
    *meh*
  7. Joined
    01 Dec '04
    Moves
    29 May '05 04:54
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    There once was a guy, Metamorphosis
    That discoved an absurd Psychosis
    In the forums one day
    RbHill typing away
    Thepost?, Hell for having Halitosis
    A worthy poetic effort....although in this case we may have to refer to Dante to make sense of this thread...

And regarding the Earth -- as any Buddhist knows, it's clearly hollow. This is why Buddhists refer to truth as being the essence of "emptiness"... 😏
  8. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    29 May '05 05:18
    Psalms 14:1
    The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds, there is none that does good.

Yes, all religion is bad, that is way you have a relationship with the Lord, that is different then a religion.
    Do you ever feel embarrased that you are wasting your precious little time of existence spouting this crap?
  9. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    29 May '05 05:30
    Originally posted by Metamorphosis
    A worthy poetic effort....although in this case we may have to refer to Dante to make sense of this thread...

And regarding the Earth -- as any Buddhist knows, it's clearly hollow. This is why Buddhists refer to truth as being the essence of "emptiness"... 😏
    Could Dante make sense of this thread?
    On eggshells this thought must be tread
    Truth be hollow of earth, emptiness,
    Resides not in disorganized mess
    That be deep inside RB's head.

10. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    29 May '05 07:12
    [b

That what you typed is trying to work your way to heaven.

You are only saved by grace, is how you get to heaven.
  11. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    29 May '05 07:471 edit

Overruling Christ again RB?

Mathews 7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: 7:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
  12. Joined
    05 May '05
    Moves
    29 May '05 13:44
    If you use the buy-bull to "prove" god exists you're still letting irrationality take over for logic. Do you have any idea how the text of the buy-bull has changed for political and economic expediency?
  13. Joined
    31 Dec '02
    Moves
    29 May '05 13:58
    There is no cog.
  14. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    29 May '05 15:211 edit

I do what I can to help the lives of those shattered by the natural disaster (unlike your god I might add) with no intention or expectation of ever entering into your 'heaven.' My goodwill comes from an empathy for humanity, not from a selfish interest in future payoffs.

It's despicable that you can't see past your dogma to the needs of those around you.
  15. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    29 May '05 16:22
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    Overruling Christ again RB?

Mathews 7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: 7:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
    Your the one who doesn't even like Christ so I wouldn't even go there.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree