1. weedhopper
    Moves
    11 Dec '07 19:39
    Originally posted by amannion
    I get physical feelings in my stomach - do you mean that? No, of course not. You mean some sort of mumbo jumbo that I can use my head or my heart, right?
    Then no, I feel nothing in my gut. My mind is where my feelings originate - up top, in my brain.
    Bravisse!! Well said. I don't know how many preachers have implored me to accept grace/Jesus/etc." in my heart amd mot my head." It's gobberish to me! All I know, feel, andbelieve is right in that bowling ball-sized melon attached to my neck.
    And I DO believe in my savior Jesus Christ--not in dispensations, nor creeds, nor baptismal requisites. Just Him.
  2. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    11 Dec '07 21:42
    Originally posted by PinkFloyd
    Bravisse!! Well said. I don't know how many preachers have implored me to accept grace/Jesus/etc." in my heart amd mot my head." It's gobberish to me! All I know, feel, andbelieve is right in that bowling ball-sized melon attached to my neck.
    And I DO believe in my savior Jesus Christ--not in dispensations, nor creeds, nor baptismal requisites. Just Him.
    To me the "heart" of a man is realy just the core of his being. We all have outer aspects of ourselves that many know but we also have an inner core self that only intimate partners might know. So if a preacher says let jesus into your heart , he's really saying let him into your most intimate place as a kind of lover of your soul , the core of who you are where there is no deeper one can go.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree