1. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    13 Jan '11 22:171 edit
    Originally posted by Doward
    1. How exactly does the bible imply that slaves should be killed or that people should kill others to obtain them? This argument belongs in another discussion, one i would gladly engage in

2. The partition in india was a political solutuion and not religous, though religion was one of the criteria. Its use as a criteria was more cultural, again this cannot ows this.

You couldn't have picked worse examples to draw on to support your position.
    You're right, we're bad, how could i have been so stupid?!

I'll be off to church on Sunday.
  2. St. Peter's
    Moves
    14 Jan '11 22:31
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    You're right, we're bad, how could i have been so stupid?!

I'll be off to church on Sunday.
    great, my work here is done
  3. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    14 Jan '11 23:28
    Originally posted by Doward
    great, my work here is done
    LOL!!

Unfortunately Doward i lack the inclination or attention span at the moment to get into a debate on these matters. I have trodden this very path before, many times. It ultimately ends up in a 'we'll agree to disagree' ending.

At this moment my chess game needs more attention, and i'd also rather spend my time working on some Roy Haynes and Max Roach vocabualry than getting into another 'ding-dong' with a well meaning Christian.

We'll do it another time.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree