1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    21 Dec '10 13:38
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    And anyone that wants to defend evolution to their last breath, must be dishonest, and I cant keep discussing with dishonest persons, because you cant reason with them.
    No, you can't reason with people because you have no arguments. You are just rude and have a hateful heart.
  2. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    21 Dec '10 16:32
    Iam not side tracking into talking about backs, because you need first to understand you true spiritual position.......but you have no desire to raise your consciousness, and therefore I dont want get caught up in less important issues for your entertainment.

If I wanted I could explain everything, but first you must show me that you are interested in ...[text shortened]... dishonest, and I cant keep discussing with dishonest persons, because you cant reason with them.
    In other words, you are telling us to blindly accept everything you believe without criticism, and only then you will have a discussion with us.
  3. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    21 Dec '10 18:42
    Iam not side tracking into talking about backs, because you need first to understand you true spiritual position.......but you have no desire to raise your consciousness, and therefore I dont want get caught up in less important issues for your entertainment.

If I wanted I could explain everything, but first you must show me that you are interested in ...[text shortened]... dishonest, and I cant keep discussing with dishonest persons, because you cant reason with them.
    I am not side tracking into talking about backs, because you need first to understand you true spiritual position.

That's the lamest excuse i've heard since i've been posting on this forum. You're refusing to talk about the subject because you blatantly don't know what you're talking about.

So we'll try one more time. This is what you posted -

The thing about medicine is, 95% of sickness is caused by the materialistic life styles and lack of spiritual living.

How does the materialistic lifestyle cause low back pain? How would spiritual living remove low back pain?

If I wanted I could explain everything.

Here's your chance. Fire away.
  4. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    21 Dec '10 18:59
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Here's your chance. Fire away.
    Get ready for long-winded senseless posts.
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Dec '10 20:50
    [b]I am not side tracking into talking about backs, because you need first to understand you true spiritual position.

That's the lamest excuse i've heard since i've been posting on this forum. You're refusing to talk about the subject because you blatantly don't know what you're talking about.

So we'll try one more time. This is what you poste ...[text shortened]... in?

If I wanted I could explain everything.

Here's your chance. Fire away.[/b]
    Iam not dancing for you.

You are one who will even argue "for" animal slaughter, so you do not discuss with reason and sensitivity.
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    21 Dec '10 21:26
    Originally posted by lausey
    In other words, you are telling us to blindly accept everything you believe without criticism, and only then you will have a discussion with us.
    Recc'ed. Right on.
  7. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    22 Dec '10 12:07
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Get ready for long-winded senseless posts.
    Amazingly, he didn't.

I almost feel a little disappointed.
  8. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    22 Dec '10 12:21
    Iam not dancing for you.

You are one who will even argue "for" animal slaughter, so you do not discuss with reason and sensitivity.
    Dancing? I'm not asking you to dance, i'm asking you to 'put your money where your mouth is'. But alas, all we seem to have from you is a long list of excuses.

1. You can't tell me as i do not accept the soul or God or the spiritual life.....

2. You can't tell me as i accept evolution, and i must be dishonest and you cant keep discussing with dishonest persons, because you cant reason with them.

3. And thirdly, you are one who will even argue "for" animal slaughter, so you do not discuss with reason and sensitivity. I eat meat (albeit it very little) so that therefore somehow impacts upon my reasoning.

I think what this boils down to is that your are, as a friend of mine would say, a 'Billy BSer' (fill in the blanks). It is you who is dishonest and deluded. In fact i think you're a liar, full of total utter crap.

But as it's the seaon of goodwill i'll give you one last chance. Now prove me wrong and explain to me how a materialistic lifestyle can cause back pain and how leading a spiritual life can remedy this problem.
  9. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    22 Dec '10 12:44
    Amazingly, he didn't.

I almost feel a little disappointed.
    LOL, disappointed with a dash of relief?
  10. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    22 Dec '10 13:00
    Originally posted by Palynka
    LOL, disappointed with a dash of relief?
    Still early days yet. I figure he is still searching a site to copy and paste from as we speak.
  11. Wat?
    Moves
    22 Dec '10 14:461 edit

You write off scientists, and their usage of the earth and practices, and their minds as human beings responsible in his light, less your own versions of truth.

Where did plutonium come from? Your god?

Answer me seriously.

Then I can go on a trip with you, as you argue that man is not a scientific fact but a resultant of your god. Man is not made of elements, as your have previously argued the fact.

Please tell me; plutonium and the likes - do you believe they are man-made?

I wanna see how close to reality you aren't. 😉

-m.

Edit: But then again, you don't want to talk with me, as I am 'MAD' - quote.
  12. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    22 Dec '10 14:46
    Here is a rather honest scientist.

Dr. Richard Lumsden, graduate of Harvard, science teacher speaks of his journey from childhood church going to evolution and atheism and eventually to receiving Christ as his Lord and Savior.

YouTube&feature=related
  13. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    22 Dec '10 16:09
    Originally posted by jaywill
    Here is a rather honest scientist.

[b]Dr. Richard Lumsden,
    graduate of Harvard, science teacher speaks of his journey from childhood church going to evolution and atheism and eventually to receiving Christ as his Lord and Savior.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s91-ABJ49ho&feature=related[/b]
    How can you possibly know if he's honest?

Be honest now.
  14. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    23 Dec '10 06:08
    Once upon a time (as in a fairy tale), most of us believed that the
    food we ate was basically wholesome, nutritious and free from dangerous
    chemicals, that advertising may have been believable, and that product
    labels truly described the qualities and contents of what we fed
    ourselves and our families.

Once upon a time, most of the world believed ...[text shortened]... dishonesty goes with the job of a car salesman. ( technology science is something eles)
    When you can raise the dead, walk on water, and change the world, let me know.
  15. Joined
    26 May '08
    Moves
    23 Dec '10 20:00
    Most research exists to support the materialistic life style of atheism, its not needed and a waste of time.

And your answers to my statements are dishonest and baseless....you just deny everything because you do not perceive the spiritual....because of your blindness.
    “...Most research exists to support the materialistic life style ...”

There isn't such thing as “ materialistic life style” therefore NO research exists to support the “materialistic life style” just as NO research exists to support the “tooth fairy”. You are just so deluded.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree