1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Dec '10 09:34
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    Why do I bother with you?.......because i think sooner or later you will catch on to the common sense that I speak of.

But alas!.....you are only here to create argument and conflict and have no interest at all in the spiritual, because if you did you would have a totally different attitude...... (sane)

I think I will let your questions (attacks) pass by, until your attitude improves.
    Vishva lost this debate.

If he cannot explain so people can understand, there is nothing much to explain.

When a fundamentalist tries to explain his twisted views, he always fails.
  2. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    05 Jan '11 16:17
    Iam not dancing for you.

You are one who will even argue "for" animal slaughter, so you do not discuss with reason and sensitivity.
    95% of sickness is caused by the 'materialistic lifestyle', is what you said.

So firstly -

1. What is the 'materialistic lifestyle'?

2. How does this 'materialistic lifestyle' cause 95% of sickness?
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jan '11 18:24
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    95% of sickness is caused by the 'materialistic lifestyle', is what you said.

So firstly -

1. What is the 'materialistic lifestyle'?

2. How does this 'materialistic lifestyle' cause 95% of sickness?
    When I say a materialistic life style, I mean a life style opposite to a spiritual life style.

And when I say a spiritual life style I am implying the whole world being governed by the Vedic life and principles of the spiritual consciousness.

Many times when i comment I am taking in the universal purview of things...because my vision is greater than most....I am seeing the big picture.

When I said 95 % of sickness is caused by the materialistic life style, it is in contrast to a spiritually governed world where there are no cars, trucks, buses, factories spitting out pollution. (maybe a few) or electric vehicles.

There would not be 10.000 planes in the air at anyone time...maybe a hundred for emergencies.

Actually planes are not needed at all... maybe just one hundred, for the Government people.

Transport would be electric trains for everything....less cars and more bikes.

Electricity would be from wind farms or hydro..

The society would live in villages, and each village would be self sufficient, and one village would trade with another village.

There are no slaughter houses for cows chickens and pigs, so meat eating is practically non existent.

There are no stressful jobs for people to go to, driving in traffic for an hour or three every day...in the pollution.

There are no pubs clubs and bars allowing people to drink and poison their bodies.

Drugs would be outlawed and anyone selling drugs would be punished.

Violence would not be tolerated....zero tolerance.

There are no hard sell finance companies creating huge debt, for people to stress about.....but persons would only be able to acquire small loans for emergencies.

There is no violence in the society, so people are calm and relaxed and dont worry...but feel safe in there homes.

There would be spiritual education and all people would willingly be vegetarian and their diets would be simple and healthy.

People would not sit in office buildings and become unfit, but most would live active life styles in the farming and building sectors or engage in community work.

If some one becomes ill by say (drink contaminated water or snake bite) then they would be given natural remedies and drugs would be all natural and (herbal)

There would be no violent films or activities encouraged, but would not be tolerated at all.

All the community would be closely associated and no one would feel alienated from there neighbors.

The communities would have the Temple as the main focus of the peoples lives where they all come together to chant dance and glorify God....everyone is happy.

In a world like this sickness would be reduced 95% because no one is stressed or fearful or anxious, but are peaceful and happy and content.

This world I am describing, cannot exist in the present circumstances because this is the Kali Yuga now and it is too far gone.........but if you went back thousands and thousands of years to the Satya Yuga, when this society was present, and sickness was almost absent, because people ate correctly, lived correctly and most importantly they engaged in spiritual activities that nourishes the soul and makes the whole person healthy, and they did not know what stress was, they never experienced it, and stress is the number one cause of sickness.

Back in Satya Yuga people lived for hundreds of years, they where so healthy in their mind, body and soul.

I have only briefly described the spiritual society because to do so in detail would require many pages.

You must see what i am saying....and the number one thing that repels sickness is having a stress free and happy disposition, and knowing what will happen at the time of death, having no fear........fearlessness while your living, and fearlessness at the time of death.
  4. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    06 Jan '11 11:54
    When I say a materialistic life style, I mean a life style opposite to a spiritual life style.

And when I say a spiritual life style I am implying the whole world being governed by the Vedic life and principles of the spiritual consciousness.

Many times when i comment I am taking in the universal purview of things...because my vision is greater than ...[text shortened]... th, having no fear........fearlessness while your living, and fearlessness at the time of death.

So a materialistic lifestyle is anything which is different to your vision of a Vedic lifestyle.

Many times when i comment I am taking in the universal purview of things...because my vision is greater than most....I am seeing the big picture.

Ermm..........yeaaaaaaahhhhhhh. 'Delusions of grandeur' spring to mind.

When I said 95 % of sickness is caused by the materialistic life style, it is in contrast to a spiritually governed world where there are no cars, trucks, buses, factories spitting out pollution.

Are you suggesting pollution causes 95% of sickness and illness?

I have only briefly described the spiritual society because to do so in detail would require many pages.

So the spiritual way of life is your utopian vision of a totalitarian society? Nice.

So basically what you're saying is that 95% of sickness is caused by stress and pollution, and that living in your utopian totalitarian society would eradicate stress and pollution altogether.

Any evidence that 95% of sickness is caused by stress and pollution?
  5. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    06 Jan '11 12:04
    When I said 95 % of sickness is caused by the materialistic life style, it is in contrast to a spiritually governed world where there are no cars, trucks, buses, factories spitting out pollution. (maybe a few) or electric vehicles.
    The great plague must have been caused by Isaac Newton driving around in his Hummer.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree