Thought game who dies

Thought game who dies

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
01 Aug 17

Originally posted by @suzianne
Using milk to limit the effects of alcohol is pure crap.

The milk curdles, making you even more sick to your stomach.
I don't know about that, but necking a half-pint of cream on top of the booze means that if you do hurl, it makes the act a lot less painful.

Moves
01 Aug 17

Originally posted by @eladar
Wow, I am surprised. I wonder how many others of this forum would follow suit.
Whatever kind of world it is that you live in, I feel sorry for you.

Moves
01 Aug 17

Originally posted by @chaney3
I just puked.
Too much alcopop?

Moves
01 Aug 17

Ok family and friends are dead.
Wow what an amazing game you have invented.

Moves
01 Aug 17

Such it is with liberals, too blind to see reality for what it is.
How does your weirdo-game represent reality?

Moves
01 Aug 17
1 edit

Using milk to limit the effects of alcohol is pure crap..
Welcome to this amazing Eladar thread Suzianne.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Aug 17
2 edits

Originally posted by @avalanchethecat
I don't know about that, but necking a half-pint of cream on top of the booze means that if you do hurl, it makes the act a lot less painful.
The Egyptians used to get rat-assed on fermented milk, happily living as polytheists until the Romans showed up. In their situation, my guess is they handed them the keys only to wait for time and Karma to come knocking. That's one solution I guess.

edit. You don't suppose the Ro-man's renamed as the Ro-Childs and Ro-'Fellas do you?

edit again. Maybe the extra KA in Rockafella is from King Alexander (the great) Al' to his mates.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
01 Aug 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @avalanchethecat
You utterly ridiculous person. I choose to strangle the idiot making up the facile 'thought' game. Yes it's a murder, but it's a mercy-killing and it benefits the whole of society.
Defending yourself is not murder it's killing. If you shoot someone maybe with three or less bullets that's OK. More like 30 bullets to defend yourself would be murder.

Also during wartime if you're on the good guys side that's not murder. It's killing as well.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Aug 17

I would defend as well.

My bet is that we will see few libs respond.
You are deluded if you think liberals would not defend their families.

It only goes to show how you have made them somehow less than human in your own mind, just like you do with women and non-whites. You make them less than human while you show yourself to be less than human by creating this rather lame reason to treat them all as less than human and yet still retain your claim to self-righteousness. This is about as far as one can get from righteousness. This is evil.

"Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit." -- Matthew 7:17-18, KJV

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Aug 17

Originally posted by @christopher-albon
The Egyptians used to get rat-assed on fermented milk, happily living as polytheists until the Romans showed up. In their situation, my guess is they handed them the keys only to wait for time and Karma to come knocking. That's one solution I guess.

edit. You don't suppose the Ro-man's renamed as the Ro-Childs and Ro-'Fellas do you?

edit again. Maybe the extra KA in Rockafella is from King Alexander (the great) Al' to his mates.
"Stream-of-consciousness" posting is just not as cool as it used to be.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
02 Aug 17

Originally posted by @rbhill
Defending yourself is not murder it's killing. If you shoot someone maybe with three or less bullets that's OK. More like 30 bullets to defend yourself would be murder.

Also during wartime if you're on the good guys side that's not murder. It's killing as well.
Psst, who decides who the good guys are?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Aug 17

Originally posted by @divegeester
Welcome to this amazing Eladar thread Suzianne.
Eh, I've seen worse.

Not lately, but... you know.

F

Moves
02 Aug 17

It only goes to show how you have made them somehow less than human in your own mind, just like you do with women and non-whites.
You sometimes appear to be engaged in a very similar 'make them somehow less than human in your own mind' thing when it comes to your conservative compatriots when you are making remarks about retail politics in your own country. It's worth remembering.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Aug 17

Originally posted by @fmf
You sometimes appear to be engaged in a very similar 'make them somehow less than human in your own mind' thing when it comes to your conservative compatriots when you are making remarks about retail politics in your own country. It's worth remembering.
Oh, here we go.

Look, precious little that you say is "worth remembering".

F

Moves
02 Aug 17

Look, precious little that you say is "worth remembering".
Well, I think this one is worth remembering, Suzianne. You get so incensed sometimes, that you forget how you come across. In so far as the ugly discourse - currently so characteristic of 'Trump's America' - does sometimes spill onto this web site, you are every bit as much a part of that problem as Eladar and whodey are, regardless of the substance of your poltical stances.