1. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Oct '08 14:11
    Originally posted by black beetle
    My spirituality within me needs nothing; when I have to escape I escape. When I have to eat I eat;
    Far! What is "far"? Are you "far" away from me?
    no i meant going too far in the sense of drawing conclusions or making assertions where none existed! so one needs to eat the same as one needs to escape, is it not so? the one is a physical need, the other a spiritual need, is it not so beetle dude?
  2. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    24 Oct '08 14:13
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    no i meant going too far in the sense of drawing conclusions or making assertions where none existed! so one needs to eat the same as one needs to escape, is it not so? the one is a physical need, the other a spiritual need, is it not so beetle dude?
    Nope;
    you act when you have to act, you act not when you have to act not. So if you walk then just walk, and if you sit, then just sit;
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Oct '08 14:29
    man, awesome, where do you get that, does it come in a jar, ill buy it!
    You need to see Jaywill@RHP.
    Good Luck.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Oct '08 14:38
    Nope;
    you act when you have to act, you act not when you have to act not. So if you walk then just walk, and if you sit, then just sit;
    what about our desires beetle dude, our motivational forces and our subconscious realm, to be able to bring all under the direction of our will is no mean feat beetle dude, you must be the envy of every Buddhist, who spends days, years trying to eliminate desire and attain Nirvana and enlightenment!
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Oct '08 14:381 edit
    Nope;
    what about our desires beetle dude, our motivational forces and our subconscious realm, to be able to bring all under the direction of our will is no mean feat beetle dude, you must be the envy of every Buddhist, who spends days, years trying to eliminate desire and attain Nirvana and enlightenment!

sorry im repeating myself now!
  6. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    24 Oct '08 14:51

sorry im repeating myself now!
    Gee, I see everything double
    😵
  7. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    24 Oct '08 14:59
    Gee, I see everything double
    😵
    All that jazz you describe robbie dude exists; but when you know what you know and what you ignore, you are able to cope through constant evaluation of your everyday actions. "Faith" is a full system which it keeps me on the route I want to follow, but "religion" is useless.

We can do nothing without evaluation. That's the reason why we do it at every game afterall🙂
  8. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    24 Oct '08 15:30
    All that jazz you describe robbie dude exists; but when you know what you know and what you ignore, you are able to cope through constant evaluation of your everyday actions. "Faith" is a full system which it keeps me on the route I want to follow, but "religion" is useless.

We can do nothing without evaluation. That's the reason why we do it at every game afterall🙂
    Enlightement!?

Before the enlightement you go out and cut woods; after the enlightement you go out and cut woods; nothing holy;
    😵
  9. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    24 Oct '08 18:47
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    I heard of one called Jaywillism. ... 😀

Its a nice religion actually.
    You just proclaim your faith in Christ (actually God).
    Then you sit tight. No good works are required.
    Then the Holy Spirit works its way into you and you become transfigured. Boom .... salvation.
    On judgment day you escape judgment and go straight to GO and collect $200. Thats i ...[text shortened]... se is to mingle with man. So eventually you become like little Gods flying around the universe.
    Tell us what you think the Holy Spirit does then Rajk. You talk as if Jesus never mentioned any process involving the Spirit.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Oct '08 19:55
    Originally posted by knightmeister
    Tell us what you think the Holy Spirit does then Rajk. You talk as if Jesus never mentioned any process involving the Spirit.
    hey, have you ever successfully started your own religion?
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Oct '08 20:17
    hey, have you ever successfully started your own religion?
    😀.... Yeah... tell him.
    This thread hijacking foolishness has to end.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Oct '08 02:53
    hehe, no, but timothy Leary states that everyone is a divine being, you just kind of need to unlock, or access youre divinity! i have also read something similar in Alastair Crowleys book, the theory of magic in practise!
    You know he is on to something. When you think about it, if there is no God then we are the top dog in the universe in terms of intelligence and power. In a sense, you could even call yourself a god.
  13. Cape Town
    Moves
    25 Oct '08 09:43
    Originally posted by whodey
    You know he is on to something. When you think about it, if there is no God then we are the top dog in the universe in terms of intelligence and power. In a sense, you could even call yourself a god.
    You mean top dog on the Planet, and only when judged by our own values.
    There is no evidence that we are the only highly intelligent beings in the universe, and cockroaches could quite easily be declared 'top dog' if one was to use a different yardstick for measuring.
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    21 Jun '09 06:05
    this thread is awsome
    1. I have my own religion. I'm am and will be the only member
    2. Before anlightanment mountains are mountains (clouds are clouds),on the path to enlightenment mountains are no longer mountains (clouds are no longer clouds),after enlightenment mountains are mountains again(clouds are clouds again😵
    3.Timothy leary was on to something but never really achieved his aim EXCEPT maybe on his deathbed. His last book is called 'concious dieing' and is his best in my humble opinion. WAy easier to read than his other stuff
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jun '09 10:581 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    this thread is awsome
    1. I have my own religion. I'm am and will be the only member
    2. Before anlightanment mountains are mountains (clouds are clouds),on the path to enlightenment mountains are no longer mountains (clouds are no longer clouds),after enlightenment mountains are mountains again(clouds are clouds again😵
    3.Timothy leary was on to somet ncious dieing' and is his best in my humble opinion. WAy easier to read than his other stuff
    please what are the tenets of your religion and on what basis were they formulated, also what do you hope to achieve through the adoption of this approach? this is not an accusation of heresy as is the norm on the spirituality forum, just one of interest. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree