1. setlagole
    Moves
    16 Mar '16 05:34
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Have you not heard of "forgiveness" ?

Have you not heard of people of all faiths (and non-faiths) warring with each other from time immemorial?
    Why just pick on th e Muslims?

And where do you get your info from if not the tv?
    The point is while our leaders are thinking about forgiveness and working together other leaders will be planning something bigger than 9/11. My advise is let us call on the God almighty to intervene. There is something terribly wrong with our religeous leaders. Basically Jesus spoke of peace. God spoke of peace. Anyone knows the fact that violence breeds violence. However, we find religious leaders organising kidnaps, highjackings,torturings, rapings etc. I challenge my friends who defend Islam to explain why is it the main religion that is against peace on this planet earth. Look at Christianity for instance, no priest, pastor or messenger, Jehovas Witness, brothers and sisters, fathers, etc can plan any form of attack which could endanger the lives of innocent children and women. Such things can never even be discussed in the place of worship or church as the case may be.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Mar '16 05:57
    Originally posted by Tshotsho Khalapa
    The point is while our leaders are thinking about forgiveness and working together other leaders will be planning something bigger than 9/11. My advise is let us call on the God almighty to intervene. There is something terribly wrong with our religeous leaders. Basically Jesus spoke of peace. God spoke of peace. Anyone knows the fact that violence ...[text shortened]... n. Such things can never even be discussed in the place of worship or church as the case may be.
    So do you think Dasa has a point?
  3. setlagole
    Moves
    16 Mar '16 08:34
    Originally posted by FMF
    So do you think Dasa has a point?
    No, Dasa has no point. I indicated that vilolence breeds violence. Let us pray that our leaders could find a way of finding a solution to world peace and security. I am a Christian, and like all other chtistians we oppose violence in the strongest terms.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Mar '16 08:471 edit
    I am a Christian, and like all other chtistians we oppose violence in the strongest terms.
    "All other Christians"? Do I sense a No True Scotsman waiting in the wings here? 😉
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '16 16:13
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Have you not heard of "forgiveness" ?

Have you not heard of people of all faiths (and non-faiths) warring with each other from time immemorial?
    Why just pick on th e Muslims?

And where do you get your info from if not the tv?
    karoly aczel...................have you lost leave of your senses?

John Smith does not forgive Islamic murderers and rapist's...... while the Islamic murderer,s and rapists are chanting lets murder and rape John Smith and his family at that very moment.

Can you understand that.

Can anyone really forgive a man for bashing you on the head with and axe, while he is bashing you on the head with that axe at that very moment.?

This is what is happening with Islam.

Islam is raping and torturing and murdering and kidnapping at this very moment, and they shall keep murdering and raping and torturing and kidnapping in 3 seconds and in 5 minutes and in 1 hour and in 1 day etc.
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '16 16:16
    No, Dasa has no point. I indicated that vilolence breeds violence. Let us pray that our leaders could find a way of finding a solution to world peace and security. I am a Christian, and like all other chtistians we oppose violence in the strongest terms.
    Wasn't the vile Nazi regime defeated in 1945 by righteous violence?.....................or by burning candles and praying for peace.

Wacky sentimental Christian fools.
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '16 16:21
    The point is while our leaders are thinking about forgiveness and working together other leaders will be planning something bigger than 9/11. My advise is let us call on the God almighty to intervene. There is something terribly wrong with our religeous leaders. Basically Jesus spoke of peace. God spoke of peace. Anyone knows the fact that violence ...[text shortened]... n. Such things can never even be discussed in the place of worship or church as the case may be.
    Yes there is something wrong with our religious leaders.

They are not our religious leaders at all, but pseudo animal killing and meat eating leaders of false religion with no clue whatsoever..

Islam is on the same level as Hitler's Third Reich........(probably worse) and we know what we did with the Third Reich don't we.
  8. Cape Town
    Moves
    16 Mar '16 16:59
    Look at Christianity for instance, no priest, pastor or messenger, Jehovas Witness, brothers and sisters, fathers, etc can plan any form of attack which could endanger the lives of innocent children and women. Such things can never even be discussed in the place of worship or church as the case may be.
    The problem is you are biased by western media that only focus' on violence by Muslims. The reality is that there is just as much violence by Christians, Jews, Hindus and other religions too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-balaka
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '16 18:57
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    The problem is you are biased by western media that only focus' on violence by Muslims. The reality is that there is just as much violence by Christians, Jews, Hindus and other religions too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-balaka
    Absolutely and completely wrong.

Just recently there was a cartoon about Muhammed.

Millions of Muslims went to the street and chanted death to the West and the cartoonist.

They burnt flags etc., and even the women and children had painted signs saying chop off their heads..

Jews Christians and Hindus' do not do this.

Muslims are the vilest and most degraded excuse for human on this earth.

Where does marriage to 9 year old girls come from?.......Islam

Where does female genital mutilation come from?..............Islam

Where do honour killings come from?............Islam.

Where does stoning to death for blasphemy come from?...............Islam.

Where does systematic rape come from?......................Islam

Where does murder come from for apostasy?.............of course Islam.

Stop defending that which is not defendable.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '16 20:203 edits
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Absolutely and completely wrong.

Just recently there was a cartoon about Muhammed.

Millions of Muslims went to the street and chanted death to the West and the cartoonist.

They burnt flags etc., and even the women and children had painted signs saying chop off their heads..

Jews Christians and Hindus' do not do this.

Muslims are the vilest and mo ...[text shortened]... from for apostasy?.............of course Islam.

Stop defending that which is not defendable.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '16 20:24
    Actually the Bible points out that there will be a great war, the war of Armageddon, whereby God will fight the satanic hordes and their earthly elements and annihilate all those in opposition to the divine will. Thus while Christians will take no part the solution is certainly a violent one. This is often overlooked by those who focus on Christs love in exclusion of the broader picture. Jesus is after all also depicted as an all conquering warrior.
  12. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    16 Mar '16 22:10
    Originally posted by Dasa
    So are you saying a person's hands will get dirty if they are connected to the removal of murderers and rapists from our society.

That would mean every man who fought in World War II has dirty hands, because they fought to defeat Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan who were baby killers and torturer's.

I would say they are all hero's instead.

Please think things through before commenting.
    not too hot in the thinky smarts are we old chap. neither the killing of rapists or the killing of enemy combatants in ww2 is genocide. you are condoning genocide. so once again i ask you - will you be willing to get your hands dirty when it comes to the killing?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Mar '16 09:501 edit
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    not too hot in the thinky smarts are we old chap. neither the killing of rapists or the killing of enemy combatants in ww2 is genocide. you are condoning genocide. so once again i ask you - will you be willing to get your hands dirty when it comes to the killing?
    Its certainly debatable whether killing civilians in WW2 by the Bombing of Dresden or the two atomic bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki constitute crimes against humanity.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Mar '16 13:13
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Actually the Bible points out that there will be a great war, the war of Armageddon, whereby God will fight the satanic hordes and their earthly elements and annihilate all those in opposition to the divine will. Thus while Christians will take no part the solution is certainly a violent one. This is often overlooked by those who focus on Christs l ...[text shortened]... xclusion of the broader picture. Jesus is after all also depicted as an all conquering warrior.
    So where were you on the many occasions when all the atheists in this forum were slapping me around for believing this? Hiding in your bunker?
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Mar '16 13:17
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Its certainly debatable whether killing civilians in WW2 by the Bombing of Dresden or the two atomic bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki constitute crimes against humanity.
    And it's not so debatable to claim that the allies' actions during WW2 were actually "genocide". Genocide is what Hitler was doing to the Jews.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree