1. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    5232
    14 Mar '16 13:133 edits
    Islam must be eradicated from the face of this earth

    Dasa 11 March




    There are a number of posters on this site that believe a fellow poster should be allowed to say pretty much anything, and do not favour any form of censorship.

    I respect these people very much.

    However, I am not one of them.

    So I am going to give you a chance to explain how you would propose to eradicate Islam from the world without committing human rights abuses on a grand scale, probably amounting to genocide, including against those who are not terrorists, rapists etc (your usual cop out).

    Otherwise, I will take it that you are inciting religious hatred and will ask for you to be permanently banned once I have compiled a list of your latest offences.
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    15 Mar '16 10:541 edit
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    Islam must be eradicated from the face of this earth

    Dasa 11 March




    There are a number of posters on this site that believe a fellow poster should be allowed to say pretty much anything, and do not favour any form of censorship.

    I respect these people very much.

    However, I am not one of them.

    So I am going to give you ...[text shortened]... d will ask for you to be permanently banned once I have compiled a list of your latest offences.
    In this world we have the Christian camp and the Atheists camp and the Muslim camp and the Buddhists camp etc. etc.................but the Muslim camp is the only camp where there is a river of blood coming from its doors, due to its murdering and raping and kidnapping and torturing.

    Therefore this Muslim camp must be wiped from the face of the earth.

    And Trump is the man that will help with that.

    Now stop your winging & crying like a little baby, and get on the side of every honest and clear thinking person on this planet who can all see clearly that Islam is a vile and disgusting and pig ignorant false religion, created and fabricated by a pervert and murdering nut job called Mohammed.

    Now, is it OK with you.......... if I despise a false religion that murders and tortures and kidnap's and oppresses and rapes its way across the world at this very moment as we speak?

    Is it OK to speak out against such a disease?

    Go away and get honest, and stop defending the wicked and the obscene.
  3. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    15 Mar '16 11:24
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Therefore this Muslim camp must be wiped from the face of the earth.
    How would you propose to do this?
  4. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    15 Mar '16 12:04
    Originally posted by FMF
    How would you propose to do this?
    Trump ! He wants Trump to do it for him 🙂
  5. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    15 Mar '16 12:061 edit
    All people in all religions who are guilty of .. murdering and raping and kidnapping and torturing should be wiped off the face of this planet.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86307
    15 Mar '16 13:01
    Originally posted by Dasa
    In this world we have the Christian camp and the Atheists camp and the Muslim camp and the Buddhists camp etc. etc.................but the Muslim camp is the only camp where there is a river of blood coming from its doors, due to its murdering and raping and kidnapping and torturing.

    Therefore this Muslim camp must be wiped from the face of the earth.

    And ...[text shortened]... gainst such a disease?

    Go away and get honest, and stop defending the wicked and the obscene.
    Your dasa mask has slipped and Vishavahetu is showing 😉
  7. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    5232
    15 Mar '16 16:16
    Originally posted by Dasa
    In this world we have the Christian camp and the Atheists camp and the Muslim camp and the Buddhists camp etc. etc.................but the Muslim camp is the only camp where there is a river of blood coming from its doors, due to its murdering and raping and kidnapping and torturing.

    Therefore this Muslim camp must be wiped from the face of the earth.

    And ...[text shortened]... gainst such a disease?

    Go away and get honest, and stop defending the wicked and the obscene.
    That should be more than enough, thanks.
  8. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    93385
    15 Mar '16 17:01
    Originally posted by Dasa
    In this world we have the Christian camp and the Atheists camp and the Muslim camp and the Buddhists camp etc. etc.................but the Muslim camp is the only camp where there is a river of blood coming from its doors, due to its murdering and raping and kidnapping and torturing.

    Therefore this Muslim camp must be wiped from the face of the earth.

    And ...[text shortened]... gainst such a disease?

    Go away and get honest, and stop defending the wicked and the obscene.
    will you be happy to get your hands dirty or will you be expecting others to the 'wiping' for you?
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    15 Mar '16 23:20
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    will you be happy to get your hands dirty or will you be expecting others to the 'wiping' for you?
    So are you saying a person's hands will get dirty if they are connected to the removal of murderers and rapists from our society.

    That would mean every man who fought in World War II has dirty hands, because they fought to defeat Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan who were baby killers and torturer's.

    I would say they are all hero's instead.

    Please think things through before commenting.
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    15 Mar '16 23:21
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    [b]All people in all religions who are guilty of .. murdering and raping and kidnapping and torturing should be wiped off the face of this planet.[/b]
    Absolutely yes.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    15 Mar '16 23:27
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    Islam must be eradicated from the face of this earth

    Dasa 11 March




    There are a number of posters on this site that believe a fellow poster should be allowed to say pretty much anything, and do not favour any form of censorship.

    I respect these people very much.

    However, I am not one of them.

    So I am going to give you ...[text shortened]... d will ask for you to be permanently banned once I have compiled a list of your latest offences.
    I see, so you would rather have the roaches hiding behind the wall with the lights on verses out in full view?
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91553
    16 Mar '16 01:371 edit
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    Islam must be eradicated from the face of this earth

    Dasa 11 March




    There are a number of posters on this site that believe a fellow poster should be allowed to say pretty much anything, and do not favour any form of censorship.

    I respect these people very much.

    However, I am not one of them.

    So I am going to give you ...[text shortened]... d will ask for you to be permanently banned once I have compiled a list of your latest offences.
    He's like a quasi-Hindu who is easily moved to malevolence by the fear that is spewed forth from commercial tv 24/7 ?!?
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    16 Mar '16 01:46
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    He's like a quasi-Hindu who is easily moved to malevolence by the fear that is spewed forth from commercial tv 24/7 ?!?
    Got nothing to do with TV

    Islam has raped and pillaged and murdered its way across the world for 1400 years.

    Islam came into India and surrounding areas centuries ago and murdered millions and raped and pillaged.

    The activities of Islam the movement and ideology, has always been equivalent to rape and murder and plundering and oppression.

    Its been going on for 1400 years.

    Go and study your history........its there for all to see.
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91553
    16 Mar '16 01:471 edit
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Absolutely yes.
    Dude , there are 2 non- commercial tv stations here that give A BALANCED VIEW OF mUSLIMS, the war in the middle east,etc
    Do you ever bother to check them out or do you just watch commercial tv (bearing in mind here that "truth is the first casuality of war" )

    I ask you this :Would you still condem Islam if you were born in Iraq and , as a teenager, your family were murdered by Western forces? Would you still think that "Stopping Islam' would be the best answer to "stop the blood flow", as you so righteously claim...? And to Bring Trump into this .... just shows how misguided you are. You and Trump do have something in common.
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91553
    16 Mar '16 01:521 edit
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Got nothing to do with TV

    Islam has raped and pillaged and murdered its way across the world for 1400 years.

    Islam came into India and surrounding areas centuries ago and murdered millions and raped and pillaged.

    The activities of Islam the movement and ideology, has always been equivalent to rape and murder and plundering and oppression.

    Its been going on for 1400 years.

    Go and study your history........its there for all to see.
    Have you not heard of "forgiveness" ?


    Have you not heard of people of all faiths (and non-faiths) warring with each other from time immemorial?
    Why just pick on th e Muslims?

    And where do you get your info from if not the tv?
Back to Top